It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Campaign Manager Corey Lewandowski, Arrested, Charged With Battery

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Correct.

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 06:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi

originally posted by: brizellious

originally posted by: Indigo5

originally posted by: Boscowashisnamo
a reply to: theantediluvian
I see Lewandowski reach out to halt Fields from continuing an interview with his candidate. I don't see an intent to harm on any video of the incident including this one. Perhaps Fields' ego was more bruised than her arm...

I see him grabbing a woman reporter violently....

enough to leave bruises

And then he lied about it and accused her of making it up..

From Twitter

Corey Lewandowski
✔ ‎‎@CLewandowski_

@MichelleFields you are totally delusional. I never touched you. As a matter of fact, I have never even met you.

And then Trump said she made it up

Perhaps she made the story up. I think that's what happened," he said.

So ya...Just another day in the Trump Campaign...Lies and treating women like trash...

This is prime evidence that she is lieing. The still from the cctv shows he grabs the top of her left arm. The bruise is on her lower forearm. Not to mention from the angle he approached her, even if he did hypothetically grab her lower arm his fingers would be on the outside of her arm not the inside.

His right hand grabbed her upper arm, but his left-hand looks like it could be grabbing her wrist.

His claim was that he has NEVER touched her and she is delusional. Is everyone who can see him grabbing her delusional as well? At the very least we know he lied with every reason to keep lying.
if you visually imagine yourself approaching her from that angle and you grabbed her with your left hand your fingers would not be on the underside of her wrist. It's just impossible.

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
a reply to: CynConcepts

Do you know how hard he grabbed her?

Did you feel what she felt?

People can KILL YOU WITH very simple contact.

There are forms of martial arts as such

hahahaha what are you on about? You must be hysterical to imply someone can be killed by grabbing a wrist. Do you know how hard he grabbed her? Your question implying you do.do you know what she felt? Please please show me the ways of the killer wrist grab technique.

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 06:15 PM
link   
If she bruises that easily, maybe she needs to see a doctor and not a cop?

This is a total waste of time and resources.

Ridiculous!

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: brizellious

Watch the video a few times. It is slowed down so you can see it.

I'd say with little uncertainty that he grabbed her twice.

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: brizellious

Impossible??? Sure OK that makes sense.

What I see is him reaching first with his left hand and I am fairly certain that he was able to grab her with it.

Most of the comments in this thread has been about where he placed his right hand questioning how the bruises got on her wrist.

Excluding your claim of impossibility the answer is the bruises came from where he grabbed her with his left hand . Mystery solved.

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Willtell, seriously, I know I bruise easily. My 3 yr old grandson gives me bruises everyday. He is just playing. I know the difference between someone singling me out for a physical attack and an inadvertent physical attack. I watched this video, I see someone creating space between the candidate and an individual. There is no violent intent in the videos at all. Physical abuse is incurred through violent intent or negligence. I do understand believe me...I can see the campaign manager did not intend any physical harm. He may have negligible caused a bruise upon her...but it was not intentional. She obviously has blown her bruising out of proportion to get her own fame! I as a 'lady' do find it discusting.

Recently, a child in the news received a bloody nose during a stupid Easter egg hunt...did the law follow through and charge these adults for negligent abuse? No. I do not disrespect the police in Florida...a reports filed...they judicially have to follow through. They are not the judge and jury. I just feel shame that this woman is crying assault and battery in this event I seen on the provided videos.
edit on 3 29 2016 by CynConcepts because: Spelling correction.

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Before accusing her of wanting 15 minutes of fame what do you say to the fact that before she made a report before she made any issue publicly she had already been attacked on twitter by the man who had grabbed her calling her delusional and saying he had NEVER touched her.

Who drug who into the public eye in you opinion?

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

originally posted by: UnBreakable
a reply to: theantediluvian

So apparently it's ok for Fields to touch Trump twice before she is pulled away by Lowandowski, according to a Secret Service agent.

Not that it matters to Trump Supporters...they have already abandoned any care for honesty..

So then does that make Trump supporters any different from Cruz supporters or Clinton supporters?

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42
I find this whole thing bs but what i found interesting is how silent the drudge report has been in this story from what i have seen theoughout the day.

Ya, Drudge has been silent on the Cruz sex scandal too. Hmmm.

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

So then does that make Trump supporters any different from Cruz supporters or Clinton supporters?

No. You are correct.

What makes the Trump supporters any different than Clinton or Obama supporters?

Think about the implications of that.

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 06:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: lovebeck
If she bruises that easily, maybe she needs to see a doctor and not a cop?

This is a total waste of time and resources.

Ridiculous!

No, she just needs more iron in her diet.

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: CynConcepts

Willtell, seriously, I know I bruise easily. My 3 yr old grandson gives me bruises everyday. He is just playing. I know the difference between someone singling me out for a physical attack and an inadvertent physical attack. I watched this video, I see someone creating space between the candidate and an individual. There is no violent intent in the videos at all. Physical abuse is incurred through violent intent or negligence. I do understand believe me...I can see the campaign manager did not intend any physical harm. He may have negligible caused a bruise upon her...but it was not intentional. She obviously has blown her bruising out of proportion to get her own fame! I as a 'lady' do find it discusting.

Recently, a child in the news received a bloody nose during a stupid Easter egg hunt...did the law follow through and charge these adults for negligent abuse? No. I do not disrespect the police in Florida...a reports filed...they judicially have to follow through. They are not the judge and jury. I just feel shame that this woman is crying assault and battery in this event I seen on the provided videos.

What is it with Trump supporters and English grammar? It is almost as if Trump is surrounded by ESL students. And the crime in Florida doesn.t require "violent intent" as you say. An unwanted intentional caress is a battery under FS 483.03. And the woman is not "crying assault and battery. The police officer charged simple battery. The woman complained of boorish behavior. The cop saw that it fit the statute. Oh, and the past tense of see is saw, not seen.

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

No. You are correct.

Clinton supporters ignore emails, refusal to release Wall Street transcripts, lies about Benghazi, etc, which she was directly involved in. But people pile on Trump supporters for something his campaign director did.

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: F4guy

What is it with Trump supporters and English grammar? It is almost as if Trump is surrounded by ESL students. And the crime in Florida doesn.t require "violent intent" as you say. An unwanted intentional caress is a battery under FS 483.03. And the woman is not "crying assault and battery. The police officer charged simple battery. The woman complained of boorish behavior. The cop saw that it fit the statute. Oh, and the past tense of see is saw, not seen.

I want to see the Mensa membership cards of the Cruz, Clinton, and Sanders supporters then.

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

originally posted by: introvert

No. You are correct.

Clinton supporters ignore emails, refusal to release Wall Street transcripts, lies about Benghazi, etc, which she was directly involved in. But people pile on Trump supporters for something his campaign director did.

People pile on Hillary supporters for something her husband did.

Trump can't always control what his people do. Hillary can't control what Bill decided to do with his willy almost 30 years ago.
edit on 29-3-2016 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi

Before accusing her of wanting 15 minutes of fame what do you say to the fact that before she made a report before she made any issue publicly she had already been attacked on twitter by the man who had grabbed her calling her delusional and saying he had NEVER touched her.

Who drug who into the public eye in you opinion?

Honestly, I can agree she seemed to have wanted a simple apology. I can understand that. I can also understand that the campaign manager would hardly remember her personally. Perspectives differ by each individual. Seriously, both are wrong and this is not news or a crime. I am just frustrated with the world recently making bigger issues out of nonsense and ignoring real issues if it doesn't fir someone's agenda.

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 06:48 PM
link   

edit on 29-3-2016 by texasgirl because: Wrong Michelle Fields

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 06:50 PM
link   

He may not have remembered her and that is understandable, but he should have had enough common sense to not go on attack publicly. A phone call to clear up the misunderstanding would have been sensible IMO.

That didn't happen and this is what it is.

I don't support the two party system, but I do find this election mildly entertaining.

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: F4guy

As I just stated in responses in my other posts. I do not feel the police are wrong in following through on a complaint, but am frustrated with media ignoring real issues. As far as grammar nazis, go back to Facebook, please. If you read my posts, you will see that I am not a trump supporter. I am a woman who has been a victim in many ways throughout my life and when I recognized that I actually could take control and change my life...that was the big difference! I am no longer homeless, nor abused. I am living a good life in America. I can't think of any other place I would want to live. It is not uneducated...it is logical!
edit on 3 29 2016 by CynConcepts because: (no reason given)

Sheesh! That is my response above not f4guys. I have no clue why the quotes are not showing up correctly since in edit mode it shows everything. Sigh. Sorry for any confusion.
edit on 3 29 2016 by CynConcepts because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join