It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Islam a religion of peace?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 07:09 PM
link   
If we surrender they will stop killing us, maybe.

If we continue to fight the way we have been, nothing will change. We get a few of them with drones. They bomb major cities in Europe.

And no one has he balls to actively, violently put boots on the ground with overwhelming force to get rid of them once and for all.
edit on 26-3-2016 by DBCowboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

i said ( magic who hurt other people ) like black magic in ur hollywood
... and lets use our logic by numbers since islam started until the islamic cilization started only 300 persons killed from the 2 sides , because muslems were prartice real islam , and if islam is not peacful religion why about 2 milliars are following it now? africa is 94% are muslems and soon asia and islam is started spread in europe and soon 40% of europe will be islamic , so do u think all those people who follow islam are wrong? , islam is talking to brain , i invite u to read more about islam and islamic civuilzation and listen from muslems like u listen about muslems

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: mody20102003

So Jean Claude van dam has to die because of Hollywood? And it's "magic" that really sucks. And it's ok to kill apostates? And that Islam will continue to spread? Mody most don't know that we speak outside of here but I would like you to clarify your positions as best as you can, am I misinterpreting what you are saying?

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: TechniXcality
a reply to: Hazardous1408

Are they miss quoted would you like some more? Is that the issue?

Can you show the best interpretation the one who shines the light of truth on them? Please, I am more than willing to look at them.

I really hate memes. Well, I hate them here. I like them on Fb, where they belong.
edit on 26-3-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

This one lacks context. It is cherry picking. That is the problem with most memes.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 07:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

If we continue to fight the way we have been, nothing will change. We get a few of them with drones. They bomb major cities in Europe.

And no one has he balls to actively, violently put boots on the ground with overwhelming force to get rid of them once and for all.

No, that is not right. I believe ISIS, the territory they claimed, is falling apart. They had an infrastructure and it is almost destroyed. There will always be isolated terror attacks, everywhere. Some may be ISIS, some Al Queda, some
'other' as in Mexico and South America. Some may even be false flags from Western governments.

But, the massive Caliphate that was taking shape will not happen.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 07:33 PM
link   

not vandam movies man OMG i mean the magic who use against people idk how can i say it in english lol like witchs things like that

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 07:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: mody20102003

not vandam movies man OMG i mean the magic who use against people idk how can i say it in english lol like witchs things like that

I would think you mean black magic meant to harm. I am Wiccan and sometimes Wiccans are referred to as witches. In Wicca the tenet is 'do as thou wilt as long as you cause no harm'. In the Satanic church it is 'Do as thou wilt', but they even have rules in regard to not harming children, not randomly torturing animals, respecting the elderly, etc.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

if u fall in love with me , would u wear hijab for me? and this is seriouse question

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 07:40 PM
link   

if u fall in love with me , would u wear hijab for me? and this is seriouse question

That is an odd question. but I will take the hypothetical question and answer.

I would not convert my religion, nor would I expect you to do so to mine. But, if it was extremely important, for your reputation in your community, I might wear one to make you feel better.

My mother married an Iranian. He did not make her wear a hijab, nor convert. My stepfather is Ali Ackbar and my brother is Hassan Ali. So, I have been exposed to Islam and never found fault with it, when I was growing up.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 07:41 PM
link   

great answer XD

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 07:50 PM
link   

lets use numbers again tech , westerns killed of muslems millions in less than 1000 years ur grandfathers who came here in middle age and killed more than 2000 muslems on one day , until muslems bloods get over their horses knees , after 200 years of fighting westerns killed more than 30.000 muslems and muislems killed only 800 of urs in 200 years . and muslems won the war & see? u kill more , lets back to the new history france & UK & spain & italy ,. france killed in algeria 2 millions muslems in 124 years , spain killed more than 60.000 muslems in less than 70 years . UK killed more than 24.000 muslems in less than 73 years 7, italy killed more than 12.000 muslems in less than 20 years , USA killed more than 10.000 muslems in less than 10 years . serbia killed more than 3000 muslems in less than 5 years . Burma burnt and killed more than 3000 muslems in less than year , so i should ask myself ( is western man symbol of peace?)

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: mody20102003

I could be really ugly I guess and demand/request sources for your figures, but we both know you can't provide them.

Always remember and never forget: NOBODY has killed more Muslims than other Muslims.

It's a shame, a sorry shame. Fare thee well, and remember to watch your back.

Things have turned dangerous, and you never know when you will say or do something that will offend one of the "others".

edit on 3/26/2016 by angeldoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

No, that is not right. I believe ISIS, the territory they claimed, is falling apart. They had an infrastructure and it is almost destroyed. There will always be isolated terror attacks, everywhere. Some may be ISIS, some Al Queda, some
'other' as in Mexico and South America. Some may even be false flags from Western governments.

It's easy just to "say" I'm wrong.

But tell me HOW I'm wrong.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 08:03 PM
link   

edit on 26-3-2016 by intrepid because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 08:05 PM
link   

a reply to: DBCowboy

tech has a huge penis as big as my arm

You can get banned for saying things like that. Again.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 08:06 PM
link   

edit on 26-3-2016 by intrepid because: (no reason given)

link   

There is two types of apostacy...

The one we all know of, which is leaving said religion.

This is not punishable and I can prove this with Quranic scripture...

4:137
Indeed, those who have believed then disbelieved, then believed, then disbelieved, and then increased in disbelief - never will Allah forgive them, nor will He guide them to a way.

There is no punishment for changing beliefs, I believe this to be the case that when revealed it was known that at any point, an apostate could revert back to Islam.

Now if murdered for their apostacy, they don't get that choice, and that takes Judgement away from Allah and into the hands of men.

The second apostasy is lesser known...
It is what Mody referred to as Al Fitnah, which can be translated as wrongful persecution, or causing destruction...

Someone bent on destroying Islam after leaving the religion would fit the definition of this type of apostate.

Do I believe in killing them?

That's difficult and I'd base it case by case...

Think Edward Snowden's treasonous behaviour...
To some, a martyr, to others, a traitor.

If someone leaves Islam and starts war against Muslims, this is another fitting definition of Al Fitnah...

& I'm quite sure if circumstances as such befell the United States, you'd be one of the first to fight back and nullify such traitorism.

edit on 26-3-2016 by Hazardous1408 because: Spelling.

link   

I will demonstrate that they are not practicing ALL the tenants of their religion. That instead they have contextualized and cherry picked

The only one cherry picking are ISIS and YOU, as demonstrated by the following verses which you, guess what - CHERRY PICKED.

Lets look at a few verses:

Quran (2:191-193) - "And kill them wherever you find them, and turn them out from where they have turned you out. And Al-Fitnah [disbelief or unrest] is worse than killing...
but if they desist, then lo! Allah is forgiving and merciful. And fight them until there is no more Fitnah [disbelief and worshipping of others along with Allah] and worship is for Allah alone. But if they cease, let there be no transgression except against Az-Zalimun(the polytheists, and wrong-doers, etc.)"

Quran (2:216) - "Fighting is prescribed for you, and ye dislike it. But it is possible that ye dislike a thing which is good for you, and that ye love a thing which is bad for you. But Allah knoweth, and ye know not."

Quran (5:33) - "The punishment of those who wage war against Allah and His messenger and strive to make mischief in the land is only this, that they should be murdered or crucified or their hands and their feet should be cut off on opposite sides or they should be imprisoned; this shall be as a disgrace for them in this world, and in the hereafter they shall have a grievous chastisement"

Quran (8:12) - "I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them" No reasonable person would interpret this to mean a spiritual struggle.

To undo your cherry picking, here is some CONTEXT:

The first verse gives the muslims permission to DEFEND THEMSELVES -- since they were drien out of their homes and tortured for years yet were not even allowed to defend themselves - this is the first time God gives them the permission of self-defense.

The second verse: What exactly is bad about it? Muslims are ordered to fight JUST WARS in SELF DEFENSE or the DEFENSE of ANY people who ask for help (no matter what religion). The context of this verse is exactly that.

Third verse: The phrase translated as "strive to make mischief in the land" actually means TERRORISM. So that is the punishment for TERRORISTS according to Islam. You got a problem with that?

Fourth verse: READ THE VERSES! God is saying that to his ANGELS, not people -- but it is convenient to leave that "small" detail out, isn't it?

And the rest of your claims about Muhammad based on BASELESS forged stories written hundreds of years later are just that - BASELESS.

So, why don't YOU and the likes of you stop trying to push this anti-islam propaganda presented as some "thoughts from an expert" when you have NO IDEA what you are talking about.

link   

originally posted by: reldra

It's easy just to "say" I'm wrong.

But tell me HOW I'm wrong.

I described after 'thats not right'.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 08:11 PM
link   

ISIS is going to continue to make gains.

After a few more years, someone will get the bright idea to make a treaty with them.

Then they'll have their caliphate and be a permanent fixture.

Maybe a seat on the UN.

Might as well start waving your white flag now.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join