It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IDF soldier on video executing wounded Palestinian

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 06:47 AM
link   
a reply to: PickledOnion

How can you compare the IDF to Nazis?

Because the IDF was created from a group of terrorist that tried their best to join Hitler.

Are you really that stupid?

Actually your comments show you don't know that much about the IDF.

The Nazis executed 6 millions Jews in gas chambers and burnt them in ovens. Then you cry when they defend themselves with force.

So just because something happened over 70 years ago makes it ok for them to murder people? I have Native American heritage so is it ok for me to go around and start murdering people?

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 06:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: sosobad

Even so. That kill was not kosher.
And a lefty liberal israeli judge will likely throw the book at this soldier.
That stabber did not have to be neutralized.

He shouldn't have the book thrown at him he should be executed. All that moron did was to give other Palestinians a reason to keep killing Israelis.

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 08:10 AM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

he should be EXECUTED??
israel doesnt execute terrorists that murder their own children, but rather put them on trial and feed those dogs three square meals a day.
But of course you are only thirsty for Jewish blood after all.
edit on 25-3-2016 by dashen because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Because the IDF was created from a group of terrorist that tried their best to join Hitler.

Never heard of that one.

Actually your comments show you don't know that much about the IDF.

I do and we shouldn't judge a whole professional army when we have no Idea about the situation they face everyday.

So just because something happened over 70 years ago makes it ok for them to murder people? I have Native American heritage so is it ok for me to go around and start murdering people?

I didn't say the soldier's action was justified. I agree it was wrong. What I have a problem with is comparing the IDF to the NAZI party, it really is the lowest of lows.

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: PickledOnion
it pretty much comes down to this. Hamas and the Palestinian Authority are paying their own civilians to go stab Israeli civilians women and children.
And glorifying them as Heroes on Palestinian TV.
This Israeli soldier who was more than likely sick of the Endless waves of Civilian stabbings probably just lost it.
He has been arrested and yet the Israelis are Nazis
I'm wondering if some of you might be the real Nazis.

Let's not forget that you are arguing with a person that said just because Jerusalem was named by the Jews doesn't mean it's theirs forever.
edit on 25-3-2016 by dashen because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman

originally posted by: amazing

It's wrong because you have an unarmed man on the street no threat to anyone and it's an execution. Not a mercy killing or anything good.

I'm all for justice being served, but if you like this, then why have Jury's and judges in the USA...just have cops kill whomever they want without a trial. I don't really want to live in a country like that. We're a little more civilized than that. We've evolved. And in case you think I'm soft or something, I'm a US Army Vet, I teach, train in and compete in various combat sports almost daily.

I am mot a vet
This guy was a criminal, attempted murderer
My question is, why have jury's and judges, indeed why
I am not asking you where you want to live, just why is it wrong to shoot a criminal who attempts at another humans life wrong

Let me explain
I don't think you are soft
I don't understand why killing someone that has clearly broken the law is wrong
I don't understand why so many value this perpetrators life
I don't understand this Western Christian mentality in obviously a non Christian West

I don't understand how anyone can condemn a person who just killed another man in these circumstances

What is wrong with these actions and why

Because we know that a percentage of cops and military personnel are bad and will abuse power. There has to be a line drawn to protect the average citizen. You shouldn't want to live in an authoritarian government situation where there is martial law and you have no rights. You should move to North Korea. They kill law breakers all the time. You don't want judges and juries. They lack that there. You'll be right at home.

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Ummm how would the jews had joined hitler? HE hated th e jews(being one on his mothers side too hated himself)

And your ancestors were stupid to had even tried to fight back against a superiorly armed force. Sorry thats just the way it was. Pride killed alot of indians. But to b e fair EVERYONES ancestors were stupid back then.(compared to today)

Also since when did th e Palestinians need a reason to kill israelis? They been doing that since th e PLO and arafatt.(seeing as how the modern ones excep t the last generation were not even real palestinians.)

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: amazing

I will be right at home there, really?
That's a strange thing to say, I wonder why you would say that

I will ask again, what gives you and others the right to judge and condemn these actions

Who are you, what moral platform do you stand on in this situation, why do you condemn the taking of another's life, are you a god?

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Although I am glad to see that the soldier is arrested and hopefully the investigation into will ses the arrest of his CO as well, I dont find any resolution to what I see as the real problem. Israel and its inhabitants have lost their himanity. Nobody there was shocked. Sure the guy could have been a murderer but even the death of a murderer in front of me would get a reaction and probably make me queezy.

If Israeli society has got to the point where murder in public is acceptable by the public, there is no coming back from that, at least historically not for hundreds of years.

Good bye Israel. I cant follow where your heading. Good luck. But I never seriously considered you a legitimate country to begin with so no loss here.
edit on pFri, 25 Mar 2016 18:05:53 -05002016 153Fri, 25 Mar 2016 18:05:53 -0500pmAmerica/ChicagoFriday by MALBOSIA because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 06:24 PM
link   

I will ask again, what gives you and others the right to judge and condemn these actions

Who are you, what moral platform do you stand on in this situation, why do you condemn the taking of another's life, are you a god?

NO I'm human. And as an evolved human and not bloodthirsty savage, I condemn the taking of an unarmed or innocent life. No matter who does it or where. One reason why I support Palestine so much and especially BDS movement is that there are so many evil Israelis in the military and government that only want to kill everyone who is not a Jew.

You may disagree with me but if you're anywhere near me and try to kill an unarmed or innocent person I will stop you with all the force at my disposal.

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Most of us are from civilized societies that have long grown past satisfying our emotions with barbarism. We have law and due process.

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 07:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: amazing
Funny how the Israeli's treat the Palestinians the same way the Nazi's treated the Jews?

Why is that? This is murder pure and simple.

I think its called a primate?

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 08:30 PM
link   

.can anyone tell me why shooting this Palestinian is wrong
Simply on what grounds do you judge the actions of execution wrong in this case.
it's up to those in the situation to decide, not onlookers thousands of miles away
I understand the outrage, I don't understand why you think you have a right to say it's wrong, based on what
I think it's not wrong, not right either

Are you dying for someone to say it's based on their standards? or perhaps, based on their standards because of, [fill this space]
This in not a question of baiting people as to how good are they on general knowledge, it's much more fundamental.
What happened will never be right.

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Did the terrorist stabber expect to go to jail or die?

Maybe not the blaze of glory he was expecting but the same ending none the less.

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Im pretty sure that was murder, well according to most laws in most nations.. If i recall, aint the Jewish lawbook the first one?

Its murder, doesnt matter if its justified..

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 10:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

Well i use a common platform called, Laws.. it a pretty decent one.. In my country we are taught not to make any judgement based on the moral values, instead only your actions..

See it like this, every man is born with sin..

If a robber kills a man, he uses the excuse of the robbery to kill the man..

He is a murderer.. He will do it again when its justified..

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 10:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: MALBOSIA

Most of us are from civilized societies that have long grown past satisfying our emotions with barbarism. We have law and due process.

True but emotions still come in to play. When I first got out the military I decided to become an EMT. One day we were called out to the projects a man had thrown a baby from a third story balcony becuase the baby wouldn't stop crying. After arriving there was nothing we could do I won't descibe it but it was bad. The police were bringing the man down in hand cuffs. And I lost it had it not been for my driver I probably would have killed him. Luckily he litterally jumped on top of me to stop me from getting to him. Had I had a gun at the time I'd probably be in prison over a drug addict that killed his baby.
edit on 3/25/16 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 11:14 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

Yeah of course I am baiting the response

That's why I havnt got a response, it's obvious

You can't force your beliefs on another if they don't believe what you do

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 11:16 PM
link   
a reply to: AldarKose

I agree with your uncommon platform, why should I expect and demand it from an Isreli

From my own kind yes, others not so much

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 11:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

Modern laws in the western world was made from their holy book called the Torah, so if someone should follow them, is should be them..

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join