It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Albert Pike on Adonai and Lucifer

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

I provided a link to answer that question.

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Mryhh

No page number in your link either.

You said you read it in Morals and Dogma, what page did you read it on?

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mryhh
Let me be clear to one and all. I do believe that Pike wrote this because it is in his book.

BUT IT ISN'T IN HIS BOOK!!!!!!

My God, it's like farting against thunder.

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 11:26 AM
link   

I provided a link to answer that question.

You gave a link, I'll give you that.
An answer is what you failed to give.

So I'll ask again, which page is it on?
edit on 1332016 by TerryDon79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 11:28 AM
link   

here:
www.sacred-texts.com...

Morals and Dogma in it's entirety. None of this is meant to be mean, but you seem to not understand that if Pike never said it, then it can't be attributed to him.

The stuff you asked about is part of the Taxil Hoax, which is not only proven, but well understood by all who study this subject.

If you believe differently and are sure Pike said this, show us where. It really is that simple.

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 11:32 AM
link   

check this out, Pike is the big one

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

First, I didn't claim to be a Pike authority and I agree with what he did or didn't say. I wasn't trying to dishonor him, I was giving him props for having the courage to tell the truth about the"god" of the Jews Adonai or Adonay as it is written. I know he knew Lucifer was a mistranslation and a myth based off a misinterpretation of Isaiah 14:12. I don't think he believed Adonay exists either. Hewas referring to their status as God s in the minds of the ignorant. I know how educated Pike was and I read most of Morals and Dogma at American Buddha before the Arizona courts shut it down. I will admit to not being able to remember if I read that comment in the book but I am relatively certain that I did. I don't usually go by quotes on websites, but it is possible that I read it on an anti mason site and not from the book. I didn't read the whole thing and the website is gone so I will have to find other means to verify the truth.

I love sacred , it's my main source of religious texts and I am past getting my info second hand I try going to the source and sacred texts has it all. But they do have partial versions of stuff sometimes, I don't know if it's the case here though.

So if sacred texts has the entire book unsanitized and the comment isn't there, I would definitely agree that it is most likely untrue. I wasn't trying to slander anyone if it turns out that it's not in Morals and Dogma or any of Pike's writings. I was a fan of the comment and it doesn't seem far fetched at all. I just reasoned that it was viewed as negative by Judeo Christianity and to dis-associated from it they came up with a story of a hoax as a rebuttal to do some "damage control." Not that it's a comment to be ashamed of, I say right now and with no fear that Adonai/Yahweh is everything that comment says, I say it proudly and with conviction. Eff Yahweh.

So you say he didn't say it and I will look into it and consider it at length. Just as long as you know I wasn't Pike bashing, and that I think Masonry should be proud oftthis comment and if Pike didn't say it someone else should say it. Make it a slogan and put up billboards. Have a parade once a year called "the parade of unfortunately Adonai."

If Paulianity is in fact slandering pike then you should flip it on them and expose their lack of knowledge of the f up that the lie of Lucifer is and how Yahweh does genocide and MASS infanticide. That will shut them up. Crying about Leo Taxil is not going to get them to stop the slander.

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Please see my comment below. You are barking up the wrong tree as I am not ignorant and didn't say for certain it was or wasn't a hoax, and a link IS an answer, I don't have the book and American Buddha is shut down. I wasn't saying like you are probably assuming that Pike was a Satanist or evil. Why don't you read my comments. The only people that were a holes to me for no reason are the ones harassing me over who really said it when I am just trying to analyze the situation and the honor the comment and Pike. I could see it being a hoax and not a hoax and it could go either way for me at this point.

But what you need to do is stop bugging me about hoaxes that is not my problem. You work it out. I just like anything that says Yahweh is cruel. Get off my nizzies and stop what you're doing because I don't care either way.

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

You are going to have to quote me saying that I read it in Morals and Dogma.

Your just an agitator. An instigator who sits around waiting for someone to say something about masonry so you can pounce and nit pick and insult and harass them for saying anything at all. No matter what is going on you show up with this rabid need to schizophrenically attack anything that isn't exactly what you think. You are not honorable about it either you are very adolescent. If you know something then you don't have to go on the internet and tell everyone who disagrees how wrong they are every day of the week. Plenty of people hear things they don't agree with even know are false without resorting to insults. You just say or post a rebuttal if you know the subject wellenough and that is that. If you know the facts and how to prove them and can do so with words, your own words mostly, you do it and people will listen. The truth has a ring to it.

But it's just barbaric what you do. You are like a cheesy lawyer who lacks manners. Drunk at a card game. Heh.

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 02:14 PM
link   

You are going to have to quote me saying that I read it in Morals and Dogma.

No problem:

I have read much of Morals and Dogma and one comment stands out to me:

Lucifer is God, and Adonai is also unfortunately God.

What about the unfortunately Adonai is God too comment?

He has some fascinating information in that book.

Either way, I don't find it a negative comment so I don't care who wrote it but I believe it was Pike because it was his book withhis name on it

I read it on American Buddha and that sight got shut down by Penguin. I do however recall the quote vividly and it has been backed up by others in this thread.

You find that page yet Chiefy?

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 02:33 PM
link   
There has been no more destructive and long lasting hoax than the one perpetrated first by the cult of Yahweh and continued by the Church that persecuted so many is his name and killed almost as many people as it persecuted. The hoax that this false entity is God is the scourge of mankind to this day.

So if masonry is the benevolent organization it claims to be then it should be working to rid the world of this false belief. Publicly because secretly isn't going to get the job done.

The fact that Masonry accepts Christians and demands belief in a deity, Jehovah for instance, shows that it's a god based organization. I don't know how many masons worship Jehovah, but I am sure some do. But such a person who is comfortable with the demented God of the Jews should not rise far in an enlightenment based organization.

If Masons aren't working to rid the world of its belief that Yahweh is God then I guess we just have a different mission, me and Masonry. I'm Gnostic anyhow, so I will live without the support of Masons.

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Dude it makes no difference because you are an adolescent. You are obsessed with this. Get over it and get life. I don't care about you. Your not worthy of my time no matter if it was a hoax. Your ignorance and lack of character overshadowed any knowledge you could have. You have been deemed a windbag. You could tell me the secret to immortality and I wouldn't listen because you are so sinister and obnoxious. Your like unwanted salsa music or charlie browns mother.

I just realized you are David Icke. Sorry to blow up your spot but it just hit me. Wow, that just blew my mind.

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 02:45 PM
link   

I don't care about you.

Riiiiiight. Which is why you keep replying to me.

Hey, did you find that page yet since I helped you remember that you said the quote was in Morals and Dogma?

edit on 13-3-2016 by AugustusMasonicus because: never go in against a Sicilian with death is on the line

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 02:49 PM
link   

You got all that from me asking which page it was on?

Well done, sport. You can completely read people who say "what page is it on".

BTW What page is it on?

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Isn't that you you buy all those bananas in the arctic jungle with veronicas lavoratory on masticulitis bithday 177 sawn in half on a rubber dinghy to preventclotging. I n shoes.

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Page 464 363 412 516 and 537

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Did you find what page that quote you false attributed to Pike was on?

edit on 13-3-2016 by AugustusMasonicus because: Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 03:07 PM
link   

I have the special 47° edition that is only given to you by an immortal being of the "other" realm in the Bridal chamber of Astephaios. You have to perform the ritual of the Mechatrypticha exactly between the solstices.

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 03:20 PM
link   

I have the special 47° edition that is only given to you by an immortal being of the "other" realm in the Bridal chamber of Astephaios. You have to perform the ritual of the Mechatrypticha exactly between the solstices.

So that would be a no then?

Carry on champ.

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Albert Pike was a distinguished scholar. But I am clearly dealing with low level Freemasons the ones he spoke of that deserve to be misled with false interpretations.

The outer circle. No important Mason would be on this website arguing with me. But they are useful to the upper level Masons for the rabid indoctrinated perspective and willingness to spen countless hours on the internet harassing some guy about page numbers. Serious dedication.

Your actually only useful in this capacity. Your of the dwindling few who will believe everything you've been told by your lodge MASTER.

Make your masters proud and don't forget your cool aprons. And we know about your love of Phallic appendages.

I like Vaginas myself.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join