It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scalia Death Suspicious "We discovered the judge in bed, a pillow over his head."

page: 77
<< 74  75  76    78  79  80 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: texasgirl

originally posted by: dianajune
I just turned on Alex Jones' broadcast. It started about 20 minutes ago, so I'm not sure how long he was talking about this, but he's talking about Scalia, the Bohemian Grove, secret hunting societies, Cibolo etc.

I will keep watching and post anything of interest. Oh, btw, he just referenced the WP article.

Free Link to Alex Jones live broadcast

Since I can't listen to it what did you find out?

I've been in and out of the room doing housework, so I only caught a small part of it. I'll have to listen to it later on YouTube. They're on commercial break right now.....I think they're going back to this later.

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Joe Biggs is now talking about this place (Cibolo)....talking about how one can sense evil when they walk in.....how they are told they will have no keys. I heard Alex talk about a statement Joe made earlier saying that place felt like "The Shining."

They're talking about the connection to Bohemian Grove again.

Joe sat in the very seat Scalia had at the dinner table. Apparently it's a communal dining room.

They're showing the satanic-type artwork....with children being torn apart, a woman missing an eye, etc.

Sounds creepy if you ask me.

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

Scalia visited his doctor on Wed. and Thurs. before he went to the Cibola Creek Ranch. I wonder if he was given a new prescription.

Hmmm.

Possible.

And we now need to confirm whether Scalia was a Jesuit or not.

If not, maybe he was offed because of his "resistance".

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Joe just said that when he started posting photos, etc on Instagram he immediately got trolled by a number of people who claimed that Cibolo is a family type establishment, etc. He must have been right on target!

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
a reply to: texasgirl

I have found several references to an article about Scalia giving a speech at the grove:

ANTONIN SCALIA--Justice, U.S. Supreme Court--Bohemian Grove Lakeside Talk: July 25, 1997 Subject: Church, State and the Constitution

Dailykos

But i cannot find any version of the article online, even on the wayback machine.

It appears he was a regular speaker at Bohemian Grove:

www.indybay.org...

"Of all the known talks, by cabinet secretaries, heads of state, Fed chairmen an other powerful men, Moore points to the 1997 address at the Grove by regular guest, Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia on 'Church, State and the Constitution' as brazen."
edit on 25-2-2016 by texasgirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777
a reply to: dianajune

maybe saying he had no steak was a message to those in the know, a coded message or something.

That's possible.

I was just thinking that if his death was handled properly and an autopsy done right away they would have been able to tell if Scalia had a steak dinner.

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Ok. I just caught something else weird about Cibolo.

They have beds in the hallway.

Wth???

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 01:15 PM
link   

IAMTAT had a good theory about the steak statement. If Justice Scalia had an autopsy done they would not discover steak in his system, meaning he didn't eat dinner that night. Maybe that statement was made to cover his own ass. As other guests supposedly claimed Scalia wasn't feeling well, this would explain why he did not eat the steak.

His theory was that Scalia had died BEFORE dinner. (and he wouldn't have retired to bed yet)I

An autopsy would reveal what I was just thinking of - whether or not he had steak. Or meds, etc.

I would like to know if he had been cremated.

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Joe Biggs is now talking about this place (Cibolo)....talking about how one can sense evil when they walk in.....how they are told they will have no keys.

Frustratingly vague. Do the doors even have locks? The review I posted said they didn't.

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Wiki entry for the IOSH has been updated to include Scalia's death: link

But they got C. Allen Foster's name wrong.

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

Yeah, I see they called him C. Allen BAXTER. (Rolls eyes)

I was a little curious about the Scalia death notation, mentioning it was reported he was a member of the order. This is coming from its own website so wouldn't they know if he was a member or not?

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Re the Alex Jones program, they're on to talking about Trump, etc. I don't know if they will get back to the subject of Scalia's death. They seem to be discussing it off and on. I had company here when the broadcast started so I missed the first 20 minutes of it, then I had housework and other stuff I'm doing online.

Anyway, I will post a link to the entire show once they post it later today.

Re. Scalia, I found a couple of interesting tidbits in his Wikipedia page:

In 1939, Scalia's family moved to the Elmhurst section of Queens, New York, where he attended P.S. 13. After completing eighth grade in public school, he obtained a scholarship to Xavier High School, a Jesuit military school in Manhattan, where he graduated first in the class of 1953 and served as the valedictorian. He later stated that he spent much of his time on schoolwork, and admitted, "I was never cool." While a youth, he was also active as a Boy Scout and was part of Scouting's national honor society the Order of the Arrow.

Classmate and future New York State official William Stern remembered Scalia in his high school days:

"This kid was a conservative when he was 17 years old. An archconservative Catholic. He could have been a member of the Curia. He was the top student in the class. He was brilliant, way above everybody else."

and......

Scalia refused to recuse himself from Cheney v. United States District Court for the District of Columbia (2005), a case concerning whether Vice President Dick Cheney could keep secret the membership of an advisory task force on energy policy. Scalia was asked to recuse himself because he had gone on a hunting trip with various persons including Cheney, during which he traveled one way on Air Force Two.

Scalia refused to recuse himself, stating that though Cheney was a longtime friend, he was merely being sued in his official capacity, and that were justices to step aside in the cases of officials who are parties because of official capacity, the Supreme Court would cease to function. Scalia indicated that it was far from unusual for justices to socialize with other government officials, recalling that the late Chief Justice Fred M. Vinson played poker with President Harry Truman, and that Justice Byron White went skiing with Attorney General Robert F. Kennedy. Scalia stated that he was never alone with Cheney during the trip, the two had not discussed the case, and the justice had saved no money since he had bought round-trip tickets, the cheapest available. Scalia was part of the 7–2 majority once the case was heard which generally upheld Cheney's position.

and......

Scalia was a devout Roman Catholic, and his son Paul entered the priesthood. Uncomfortable with the changes brought about following Vatican II, Scalia drove long distances to parishes that he felt were more in accord with his beliefs, such as the Tridentine Latin Mass in both Chicago and Washington and also the Latin version of the Mass of Paul VI at St. Catherine of Siena in Great Falls, Virginia.

In a 2013 interview with Jennifer Senior for New York magazine, Scalia was asked if his beliefs extended to the Devil, and he stated, "Of course! Yeah, he's a real person. Hey, c'mon, that's standard Catholic doctrine! Every Catholic believes that". When asked if he had seen recent evidence of the Devil, Scalia replied, "You know, it is curious. In the Gospels, the Devil is doing all sorts of things. He's making pigs run off cliffs, he's possessing people and whatnot ... What he's doing now is getting people not to believe in him or in God. He's much more successful that way". In another 2013 interview, Scalia stated that "In order for capitalism to work, in order for it to produce a good and stable society, traditional Christian virtues are essential".

Source

Re. the highlighted parts of the above excerpts:

Re. the "Curia," I don't know if that person was referring to the Roman Curia, which is the administrative arm of the Holy See, or of a particular church. Check out this link about the Curia at Wikipedia:

Source

Re. that hunting trip with Cheney, I would sure like to know where and who else tagged along.

Re. Vatican II, Here is an excerpt from Wikipedia:

The Second Vatican Council (Latin: Concilium Oecumenicum Vaticanum Secundum, informally known as Vatican II) addressed relations between the Roman Catholic Church and the modern world.[2] It was the twenty-first ecumenical council of the Catholic Church and the second to be held at Saint Peter's Basilica in the Vatican. The council, through the Holy See, formally opened under the pontificate of Pope John XXIII on 11 October 1962 and closed under Pope Paul VI on the Feast of the Immaculate Conception in 1965.

Source

Pope Benedict, btw, took part in the opening session of the council.

I'm going to turn my attention back to Alex Jones' show. They're back to talking about Scalia. It's another roundtable discussion.

I will just have to watch it later without anything else going on so I can absorb what they're saying. I'm glad to hear they are not letting this story go.

edit on 25-2-2016 by dianajune because: yet another typo

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Joe Biggs is now talking about this place (Cibolo)....talking about how one can sense evil when they walk in.....how they are told they will have no keys.

Frustratingly vague. Do the doors even have locks? The review I posted said they didn't.

The rooms have no locks that one can use if going out. Only latches on the inside, which, btw, can be opened by staff who are the only ones to have keys.

I would refuse to stay in a place like that and if memory serves, I don't remember seeing anything about the lack of keys for their rooms on Cibolo's website.

edit on 25-2-2016 by dianajune because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Interesting!

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Interesting!

Yes, it is. And the more I look into Cibolo and Scalia's death, the more convinced I am that he was murdered.

Did anyone else go to Cibolo's website and see anything about no keys? I didn't. It seems to me it should be disclosed.

Here is something else I just can't get out of my head. Remember when Justice Alito mouthed "not true" during a State of the Union address when Obama criticized the Court's campaign finance decision? Check this out:

Rep. Anthony Weiner (D-N.Y.) was glad the president called out the Supreme Court.

"He [Alito] deserved to be criticized, if he didn't like it he can mouth whatever they want," Weiner said. "These Supreme Court justices sometimes forget that we live in the real world. They got a real world reminder tonight, if you make a boneheaded decision, someone's going to call you out on it."

Source

Could that have been a thinly veiled threat? Weiner, btw, is husband to Hillary's right-hand woman Huma Abedin.

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Yeah, I see they called him C. Allen BAXTER. (Rolls eyes)

I was a little curious about the Scalia death notation, mentioning it was reported he was a member of the order. This is coming from its own website so wouldn't they know if he was a member or not?

My understanding was that Poindexter and the lawyer were reported members of the order. However, under "notable events" at that link I found this interesting line:

Poindexter would only acknowledge that Order members have previously stayed at the ranch, but claimed to know of "no connection" between Scalia and the St. Hubertus organization.

Source

Well, if Poindexter is a member of the order, wouldn't he know if Scalia was connected to it in any way? If not a member, then a potential member?

I don't trust Poindexter as far as I can throw him.

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Exactly. And the Order's website should know who their members are.

Shady, shady...

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Exactly. And the Order's website should know who their members are.

Shady, shady...

Agreed. Very shady. Besides Cinderella, Poindexter should be at the top of the list during the criminal investigation of Scalia's death.

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Some time in the last few pages, someone asked for more information concerning links between the CIA dna the Knights of Malta.

Here is what I have found:

Thomas Dewey — The “gangbuster” New York prosecutor who put Luciano in jail, and then later petitioned for his release and deportation to Italy in honor of his “wartime services.”[83] In 1948, Dewey ran for President in a close race with Harry Truman. Dewey’s vice-presidential
candidate was Earl Warren and his campaign manager was Allen Dulles.[84]

Historically interconnected with the Solidarists and the fascists, powerful elements in the Vatican continued their work through high church officials, Opus Dei, and the Sovereign Military order of Malta, the Knights of Malta.[85]

Cardinal Spellman — Religious leader in New York, he was a protegé of Cardinal Pacelli, Pope Pius XII, who is often accused of collaboration with the Nazis.[92] Spellman is the U.S. spiritual leader of the Knights of Malta.[93] He is responsible for introducing Ngo Dinh Diem to
Allen Dulles, and then proposing his presidency of South Vietnam to President Kennedy.[94]

When Diem resisted the introduction of American troops into Vietnam, Dulles told General Westmoreland to go ahead anyway, and our CIA helped to kill Diem.[95] Father E. Walsh — His Georgetown University Center for International Affairs and Strategic Studies became the first major CIA training center.[96] This Jesuit priest was the motivating force behind Joe McCarthy’s campaign against “communism” in the 50s, and he is a long-time member of the Knights of Malta.[97]

Avery Dulles — Son of John Foster Dulles, then Secretary of State, and a nephew to Allen Dulles, then CIA director. Avery worked with Martin Bormann to help his escape to Argentina, and is now working as an advisor at Georgetown University. He also is a member of the Knights
of Malta.[98]

Alexander Haig — A long-time protegé of the Pentagon “Iron Mentor” Fritz Kraemer,[101] Haig extended favors and NATO links to the fascist cell in Italy known as P-2 or Propaganda Due, whose “puppetmaster,” Licio Gelli, worked with Franco and Mussolini and shares dual citizenship in Italy and Argentina.[102] The involvement of high government officials in this secret order of Free-Masons scandalized and rocked the whole Italian government, and opened the ensuing scandal of Banco Ambrosiano and the Vatican Bank’s missing billions.[103] Many of the key figures are either imprisoned (Licio Gelli and Michele Sindona, former head of the Vatican Bank) or dead (Roberto Calvi, known as “God’s Banker,” found hanging beneath Blackfriar’s Bridge in London.)[104] Haig has just been knighted into the secretive Knights of Malta, which includes his brother, and prestigious members like William Colby (CIA), William F. Buckley (CIA), J. Peter Grace, John McCone (CIA), General Vernon Walters (Reagan’s “roving ambassador”), James Angleton (CIA), and others.[105]

Good Americans, by John Judge 1983direct .pdf link

And

William Joseph ("Wild Bill") Donovan (January 1, 1883 – February 8, 1959) was a United States soldier, lawyer, intelligence officer and diplomat. Donovan is best remembered as the wartime head of the Office of Strategic Services (OSS), a precursor to the Central Intelligence Agency, during World War II. He is also known as the "Father of American Intelligence" and the "Father of Central Intelligence".[2][3]

Donovan graduated from Columbia in 1905 and was a member of the Phi Kappa Psi fraternity, [2][6] as well as the Knights of Malta. [7]

William J. Donovandirect .pdf link

So the answer of whether or not the Knights of Malta were involved in the beginnings of the CIA is, "yes."

edit on 25-2-2016 by jadedANDcynical because: fixed spacing

edit on 25-2-2016 by jadedANDcynical because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-2-2016 by jadedANDcynical because: fixed tags

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

'Knights of Malta': aka 'Knights of St. John of Jerusalem'; aka 'Knights Templar'

new topics

top topics

<< 74  75  76    78  79  80 >>

join