It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scalia Death Suspicious "We discovered the judge in bed, a pillow over his head."

page: 80
<< 77  78  79    81  82  83 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: dianajune

I saw that, too. That Ruth lady seemed ticked off.

Looks like she had to scroll through our posts get some information! đź‘Ť
edit on 25-2-2016 by texasgirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: texasgirl

Yes. She sure was ticked. And I'm sure that Cinderela is "busy" with other things, like possibly looking for an attorney to represent her when the you-know-what hits the fan, etc.

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: dianajune

I have not given it a thorough look yet -- my kids, homework, dinner -- but I love that you did and caught that.

They had to plug their narrative with the AP first, eh?

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Ok, so I went looking around on google maps at the area of the ranch (it's 30,000 acres, that's almost 47 square miles; Manhattan Island is nearly 34 square miles to give you some perspective) and found something that could be something but could also be nothing. I'd like to get some other eyes on it and see what you fine folks think:

The yellow oval is the resort, the red is what I noticed odd:

Here is is looking south with the map tilted:

Google map link

Now, I don't know if that is within the ranch proper, but it certainly could be.

What say you ATS?

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Can you post the coordinates?

I love this kind of thing!
edit on 25-2-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

The link should take you straight there, choose satellite view and you should see what I see.

29.888611,-104.4261709,267

In case the link doesn't work
edit on 25-2-2016 by jadedANDcynical because: add coordinates

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Odd.
Given the terrain, I'd guess it is a runoff dam.

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

At the top of a peak in an arid environment?

Little to no use for those out there I would think.

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Overlooked the link, sorry. i really need to just wait until i can focus on what I am reading.

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical

At the top of a peak in an arid environment?

Little to no use for those out there I would think.

I have read somewhere recently that Poindexter has been politically active in local water rights and conservation issues.

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Perhaps THIS?

Shafter silver mine water discharge concerns neighbors

Shafter silver mine water discharge concerns neighbors

August 16th, 2012 under Top Stories
By ALBERTO TOMAS HALPERN

PRESIDIO COUNTY – Cibolo Creek Ranch owner John B. Poindexter fired the first shot Wednesday in what may become a new water war in Presidio County.

Speaking at a Presidio County Underground Water Conservation District meeting in Marfa, Poindexter voiced concern at the Rio Grande Mining Company’s discharge of water from its well.

He told water conservation board members that, speaking on behalf of a group of concerned landowners in the vicinity of the Shafter silver mine, “We are highly concerned by the mine administration’s announced plan to void approximately one million gallons of water per day into a dry arroyo. This is an infamous proposal in an arid region like ours.”

Cibolo Creek Ranch owner John Poindexter at Wednesday’s meeting of the Presidio County Underground Water Conservation District. (staff photo by ALBERTO TOMAS HALPERN)

The Cibolo Creek ranch resort is located near Shafter and the mine.

bigbendnow.com...

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 08:36 PM
link   

What on earth caused you to find this? Is there some specific interest you have to have caused you to really examine the ranch property? I love this and my curiosity is piqued about what looks to be some kind of entrance into that hillside.

I see your signature...I love your signature...does it have anything to do with why you took such a close look at the lay of the land?

PM me if you are worried about going OT!

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Interesting connection.

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Well, I was thinking to myself, "self, this is a 'hunting club' right? and there are all kinds of stories circulating regarding this club. I wonder if there are any structures visible on the property of the ranch which might give some information about it's use."

Then I just started following trails and stream beds. Somehow I ended up looking at that peak, and the straight line jumped out at me; my monitor is a 50" LED TV so I can see pretty good detail at a decent level above ground that way I can search large areas relatively quickly.

Like I said when I first mentioned it, it might not be anything at all but I figured it might be of some interest to some here.

And yes, I think it is an entrance of some kind too; I didn't want to say anything and get preconceived notions working. Perhaps it is related to the silver mine IAMTAT linked about.
edit on 25-2-2016 by jadedANDcynical because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Mines have been often used for secret society meetings throughout history.

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Mines, caves, and other hollow spaces in the earth.

Ever read Etidorhpa? Always found the secret society + cave, mine, inner earth stuff interesting.

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 09:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
It appears the other guests (beyond Foster & Poindexter) were not even interviewed.

"Law enforcement officials told The Post they didn't know of the International Order of St. Hubertus or its connection to Poindexter or any of the guests at the ranch the weekend Scalia died."

www.people.com...

What a bunch of sh*t.

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Helluva a thorough investigation.

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 09:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Helluva a thorough investigation.

"Why were all these hunters at the ranch this weekend together? Was there any connection between them? How did they know one another?"

I guess they all missed the first and most obvious questions. It really is total bulls*t. It defies belief. The meeting of the IOSH was a secret.

ETA: And the fact that the press protected their identities by not PRYING. It's obvious the IOSH has some flipping pull.

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 09:44 PM
link   

My guess is Poindexter told the 'guests' to leave right after he found the body.

new topics

top topics

<< 77  78  79    81  82  83 >>

join