It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oregon Rancher’s Body Returned To The Family In Shocking Condition

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 09:32 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I have made a thread about Judge Gary Darby and his phone call.

Please discuss that on the above link.

Thank you. and thank you Spy66 for the video.

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 09:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: tweetie
a reply to: Gryphon66

No, despite the judge mentioning the nine wounds, which surprised me, to me that's a separate issue. I think the judge said unsubstantiated. I can't speak for anyone else, of course.

The funeral for LaVoy, per the family statement through their lawyer, is this Friday. Does it make sense they have the body by now?

Link

The funeral day and time was announced on January 29th.

Of course, I don't know where Lavoy Finicum's body is. Or where it isn't.

Just out of curiosity, do you think that there are French mercenaries operating in Oregon at the behest of the UN and the IMF masquerading as FBI agents?

Last deleted at request of OP. Sorry, didn't catch the request soon enough.
edit on 3-2-2016 by Gryphon66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 09:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Informer1958
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I have made a thread about Judge Gary Darby and his phone call.

Please discuss that on the above link.

Thank you. and thank you Spy66 for the video.

Were you able to find any other corroborating evidence for the assertions in your OP?

The link embedded in the site you linked has been dead all day.

Any other information available?

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 09:47 PM
link   

I'll put it this way -- I think there was and is a lot more going on out there than meets the mainstream eye or that is described on the Internet.

That answer may not be concise enough for you
but it's the best I can do without you knowing me for many years and discussing many subjects over time.

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: tweetie

I'll put it this way -- I think there was and is a lot more going on out there than meets the mainstream eye or that is described on the Internet.

That answer may not be concise enough for you
but it's the best I can do without you knowing me for many years and discussing many subjects over time.

Thank you kindly for the response.

I hope OP will forgive the transgression.

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 09:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: elementalgrove

a reply to: elementalgrove

I agree, this is insane.

We The People want accountability, right now.

There appears to be a convergence of the discontent that Americans having been dealing with across the spectrum of society. One thing has become painfully clear, the "Police State" conspiracy is no longer something that can be ignored.

The collusion of corporate/political realms can not be ignored any longer. The for profit prison system can no longer be allowed to exists, every facet of our sophisticated slave system is being brought into the lime light.

I do believe that we will see a revolution, however it will not be violent. We will simply see people doing what should have been done a long time ago, joining together and facing the enemy known as the "elite"!

The most effective and the least bloody way the communities can solve this problem is by hiring their own police .
Private policing/security firms.All we would need is for local government to sign off on that.
Different firms competing on who can offer the best service to the community.
The sociopathic element can be weeded out over time and the community has more control over the conduct of the private security firm.

The way you end this is to simply not hire people like this.

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 12:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: Boadicea

I know they're just people. I know that this is a difficult time for them

Why didn't they release the independent autopsy report?

Why, if they've received the body, haven't they allowed for further independent forensic evaluation?

Have you seen any evidence, outside the questionable material in the OP, that the body has even been released to the family?

I would say it is a safe bet that they do not want the facts to be skewed by the Feds even further.

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 01:23 AM
link   
a reply to: GeisterFahrer
Are we sure the family has received the independent autopsy report? Or the results from the state autopsy? Both my parents were autopsied and if memory serves me it was a matter of weeks before we got the report. We had a verbal report on my Dad from the pathologist in short order but the written report took weeks. There was no legal issue in his death, it was simply totally unexpected and inexplicable without an autopsy.
It might also be that their attorney has advised against releasing anything. Always let the other guy show his cards first.

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 01:56 AM
link   

I do believe that we will see a revolution, however it will not be violent. We will simply see people doing what should have been done a long time ago, joining together and facing the enemy known as the "elite"!

I agree, I believe this event will spark a revolution, the more that comes out about this, the madder I am getting.

Where is due process of the law for American citizens, is this what we have to look forward to?

Shot in the face, who does that?

I highly doubt this will spark a revolution for multiple reason like
1. He's a white man
2. People who know about this story believe he's far right
3. All the media stories and members of non media calling these people violent terrorist
4. He's associated with the Bundy family who do not have a very good reputation
5. Many believe he was armed
6. The statements some of the leaders of this group made prior to the shooting
7. A large segment of the population consider him far right which means he's racist, xenophobic, misogynistic, anti-government, and a gun nut
8. He's not a minority

edit on 4-2-2016 by nancyliedersdeaddog because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-2-2016 by nancyliedersdeaddog because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 02:00 AM
link   
when the west was won!
the evil bad guys did All kinds of
things to steal land for the Gold on it.

Guess what?
they are Still doing it.
Gold, oil & water.

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 02:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: Boadicea

So ... no corroborating evidence beyond the questionable Facebook post?

I know you've been following this, and I want you to think about this:

The independent autopsy results were provided to the family over the weekend (Jan 30-31).

The family made a public announcement yesterday (Feb 2).

They said nothing about nine bullet wounds. Does that make sense?

Does it make sense that no other source (mainstream or independent) is substantiating the story?

Does it make sense if this were the case, and the family had the body in their possession, there would not be photographs posted on the internet?

I'm catching up, only through 2 pages so far, so maybe this has been settled as a hoax or corroborated as true by now, but I just wanted to give "kudos" to Gryphon66 for questioning this. The thread was clipping along with everyone assuming it was true, and so I was as well.

I'm thankful ATS has enough sharp and diligent members to uncover BS (even if this one turns out not to be, at least it will have been vetted for truth.) If it is a hoax, knowing the way the general populace acts - extremism of opinion and offense with anything which supports their beliefs, coupled with a complete and total inability to be swayed to the truth when presented, no matter how large the mountain of evidence - this could be just the thing to spark all kinds of idiocy.

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 06:49 AM
link   
a reply to: dogstar23

I have searched far and wide. I cannot find a *credible* link that can confirm the OP's original statement Oregon Rancher’s Body Returned To The Family In Shocking Condition .

Also there is a post a few down from the top that states he saw lasers.? I do/did not see that in the original footage.

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 08:08 AM
link   
a reply to: ReadLeader

Also there is a post a few down from the top that states he saw lasers.? I do/did not see that in the original footage.

Then you should look again. After the victim is downed. the camera does a pass around the roadblock. When it comes back to the front of the road block you can clearly see red dots on the victims throat.
edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Thanks Dogstar, but you're giving me too much credit.

I just wanted to see evidence of the claims made, that's all.

That's still all I want to see, actually.

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: GeisterFahrer

"Safe bets," "maybes," "I believes," are not evidence.

We'll see where the facts take us.

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 08:14 AM
link   
a reply to: spy66

Maybe you can provide the link, the one(s) I have reviewed are as clear as mud; cannot make out detail, much less any color. ty in advance!

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 08:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: ReadLeader

Maybe you can provide the link, the one(s) I have reviewed are as clear as mud; cannot make out detail, much less any color. ty in advance!

At 13:20 you will start to see the red dots.

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Thanks Spy; see them now- wonder why the official release was B&W? scratch head.. anyway; is it not proper, tactically to
N O T presume the subject is neutralized immediately? Is this not the same tactical maneuvers that were seen in the San Bernardino shooting? Keeping sites on the subject(s) until the threat absolutely is no longer?

Not arguing, just comparing apples to apples, ty!

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 11:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: John_Rodger_Cornman

originally posted by: elementalgrove

I agree, this is insane.

We The People want accountability, right now.

There appears to be a convergence of the discontent that Americans having been dealing with across the spectrum of society. One thing has become painfully clear, the "Police State" conspiracy is no longer something that can be ignored.

The collusion of corporate/political realms can not be ignored any longer. The for profit prison system can no longer be allowed to exists, every facet of our sophisticated slave system is being brought into the lime light.

The most effective and the least bloody way the communities can solve this problem is by hiring their own police .
Private policing/security firms.All we would need is for local government to sign off on that.

Private Police forces do exist in the USA...and they are highly controversial...and for good reason..

They involve less training, less screening and more transgressions on rights and more abuses.

Everything you would expect when you turn over policing to a for-profit temp agency staffing the ranks with people that usually can't get hired for an official police force.

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: ReadLeader

I have searched far and wide. I cannot find a *credible* link that can confirm the OP's original statement Oregon Rancher’s Body Returned To The Family In Shocking Condition .

I saw the lasers on the original footage.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join