It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oregon Rancher’s Body Returned To The Family In Shocking Condition

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Ok have to run just saw this thread up and had to post to show my support for the OP and Mr Finicum who I see as someone who did not want to die, but was willing to for what he believed was the time to stand.

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 02:32 PM
link   
How was he murdered? you just said yourself the autopsy would prove what he was reaching for. Until that is done your guess is as good as mine, and yet your still throwing those words around like using them adds credibility to your opinion without any basis on real facts.

Are you going to recant your opinion if his autopsy shows no wounds in the area he was reaching for?

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: antar
a reply to: Gryphon66

Nope not at all on both of your questions. We agree.

Well, I'll be damned. LOL. Maybe the Apocalypse is coming.

Although we disagree about the reasons and circumstances and just about all of the facts of the matter, I am sorry for the loss of a man you and others held out as a hero.

I agree that he shouldn't have died.
edit on 3-2-2016 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 02:35 PM
link   
i don't give a rat's ass about this guy....why?....him and his buddies all think they were bad asses, carrying AR's, wearing camo, taking over a government building, openly challenging every LEO that tried to talk them into a peaceful resolution. these are the guys a leader puts out in front of his real army, because they lack strategic and tactical skills ....to me, they came to play a very serious game, and one ended up dead....we have laws and courts to settle disputes, this isn't some type of Rambo movie, or weekend deer hunt with the boys....

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 02:45 PM
link   
I would like to see all presidential candidates talk about their opinion on the current police situation and what, if anything, they will attempt to change.

Of course it could be empty words but at least it would be on record.

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Informer1958
I am now convinced the gun was a plant. The police trying their best to cover up their crime.

This is nothing new with corrupt police, we read about almost everyday. The nine MM was stolen.

It is a fact that some corrupt police plant stolen weapons when setting up their stage.

The one fact we know about the gun is that it was listed as stolen two years ago. The serial number matches and the research shows this. Okay. Check.

So from that fact you conclude the gun was a plant? Is it not just as possible that Finicun had a stolen gun? Your conclusion does not follow from the facts as we know them. Where is the "fact" that some corrupt police plant stolen weapons when setting up their stage? Because some corrupt cop in Detroit is accused of doing it, does that prove these state troopers did it?

Of course not. Your logic is faulty.

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Informer1958

He should have yelled "Hands up! Don't shoot!"

Maybe they should bus some Ferguson protesters out to Oregon. I bet LEO/FBI would be too afraid to shoot then.

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 02:53 PM
link   
I was not there, did not see the body, did not see the truck ... so I only go by the news that is released by someone that was there.
www.facebook.com...

Here is an eyewitness account released the very day of the shooting.

If you listen to it in full.....
You will discover much of these "news items" being reported now did not take place.
1) Yes, they had guns and ammo with them when they were stopped.
2) No, they were not shot at to force them to stop
3) On the day he was shot the very witnesses in the truck (ie Shawna) did say He charged the authorities.

Listening to some of these rumors being spread now, it like people believe he was sitting around minding his own business when the Feds came in Guns blazing.

Again, I have no skin in the game -- but I believe an eyewitness video made the day of the shooting -- over all these rumors now coming down the pike.

(post by luciferslight removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 03:10 PM
link   

they really said the gun on him was stolen? I find that really hard to believe

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: weirdguy

you are really mean. the Queen has her own personal butt wiper, and would never be caught sitting on a regular potty. rather distinguished looking chap too.
now re finicum, there is a youtube 29 minute vid by him, reading from the relevant sections of the constitution, and pointing out that the BLM combines all three branches of government when it enforces its rules.
And there is more. Gov Herbert of Utah has demanded that the Feds return BLM land to the State of Utah, 3 years ago...the assassination of mormon rancher finicum may be a FBI message to Herbert... keep it up buddy you are next. keep in mind ruby ridge and waco were about cults occupying territory....with militia overtones.
Mormonism was founded by militias fighting their way across country to Utah.
makes me go..hummmmmm

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Informer1958
What do you all believe?

Belief is irrelevant, what is important is evidence, thats all.

Is there enough actual evidence to challenge anything? Time to consult a lawyer for that question.

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickinVa

"it will incriminate the federal police for murder."

The Oregon FED's and cops are holding hostage of all audio from the public....
By this, it makes them guilty of murder!!!

doesn't matter really, the video is enough to see they murdered Lavoy...

edit on 3-2-2016 by imitator because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 04:04 PM
link   
this topic has already been deconstructed point by point. there is no evidence of shots being fired before he reached for his jacket, its just speculation to ASSUME there were. bad science. it doesn't matter if you believe the cops were justified, everyone has biased opinions of the man, all that matters in this case is evidence.

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Slanter

I agree we won't know what happened without an autopsy and hopefully more photographic evidence and video / audio evidence of the shooting.

Question for any LEOs / people who might know - how long would an autopsy like this take and for his body to be returned to the family?

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

Once Finicum tried to run the roadblock, nearly hitting an officer in the process (You can see the guy jump out of the way in the video) RIGHT THEN he became a target.

Its funny how we see Things unfold when we watch a event on a video. Are you sure you have seen the right video?

- Because the trooper jumpt infront of Finciums truck forcing Fincium to go even further of the road.

The second completely asinine stupid move he did is jump out of the truck and run while yelling, "Go ahead and shoot me!"

Why is it stupid to jump out of the truck and walk into to the open With you hands over Your head. The FBI couldnt have asked for a better situation.

If he had stayed in the truck..... He would eventually have to leave the truck With his hand over his head anyway....right?

It is a more risky situation for the troopers to have all these People in the truck, because you have no controll over their actions. " It is a good Place to keep them if you want to blast the truck With bullets" before you drag them out...there is no doubt about that.

Anyone who is trained does that. Two to the torso, one to the head. That's what you are taught.

This is not what these Law enforcers are thought to do in a situation like this. They are not thought to do the 2-1 tacktic for this. The Seals, and SAS are. But not the FBI or a state trooper.

edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: spy66

I don't know anything about military tactics or who's trained in what, but I do know that a large number of FBI agents are ex-special forces.

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 05:21 PM
link   

I didn't even know this thread existed until a short while ago. I decided for myself yesterday this claim was untrue because The Pacific Patriots Network never addressed it on their website so a statement made by them could be evaluated. Someone posted the notice in another thread.

I'm sure about one thing -- this Barbara Davis originator should be found out and prosecuted for intentionally starting a hoax. I don't know what the appropriate legal charge would be. This kind of thing is very cruel for LaVoy's family to find.

Shawna Cox was told LaVoy's body has three bullet wounds, all in the back. She didn't say who told her but perhaps it came from her lawyer. I'm guessing.

My two cents.
edit on 3-2-2016 by tweetie because: spelling

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 07:04 PM
link   

The Mozambique drill, also known as failure drill or failure to stop drill, is completely common at all levels of law enforcement training.

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Slanter

I don't know anything about military tactics or who's trained in what, but I do know that a large number of FBI agents are ex-special forces.

Well it could be true that these black dressed People were X something. Maybe Blackstone Security individuals doing work dessed as FBI agents on behalf of the federal government.

edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join