It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oregon Rancher’s Body Returned To The Family In Shocking Condition

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

Radio traffic? Maybe...but it would seem unusual for a state trooper to call in on his radio...I just shot a man with his hands up trying to surrender!...

How about we humor everyone and release the radio traffic anyway.
The stuff that could have the FBI letting the Oregon State Police that they were initiating the traffic stop...
That they had fired shots at the vehicle....
Who knows what's there if we don't listen to it.

I'd rather hear it than just suppose that there wasn't anything said over the radio at all!

Anyway, we all know that the authorities would never ever think of hiding evidence of their own wrongdoing...
Chicago Police HIDE evidence

edit on b000000292016-02-03T12:02:06-06:0012America/ChicagoWed, 03 Feb 2016 12:02:06 -06001200000016 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

It is not a matter of my "not liking your answers" ... you didn't answer my questions which are two:

Any evidence (aside from the very questionable OP which I showed to have a defunct link) that Mr. Finicum's body has been released to his family and

Any evidence that there are nine bullet wounds in he body.

YOU responded to me, not the other way around, with your own feelings about what the family must be going through, etc. etc. etc.

Let's be clear about facts at hand, at least. That is the only reason I am in this discussion.

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

It is not a matter of my "not liking your answers" ... you didn't answer my questions which are two:

Any evidence (aside from the very questionable OP which I showed to have a defunct link) that Mr. Finicum's body has been released to his family and

Any evidence that there are nine bullet wounds in he body.

YOU responded to me, not the other way around, with your own feelings about what the family must be going through, etc. etc. etc.

Let's be clear about facts at hand, at least. That is the only reason I am in this discussion.

This what I responded to:

I know they're just people. I know that this is a difficult time for them

Why didn't they release the independent autopsy report?

Why, if they've received the body, haven't they allowed for further independent forensic evaluation?

Have you seen any evidence, outside the questionable material in the OP, that the body has even been released to the family?

You did ask me "why". And I stated in my original post to that I had not seen anyone confirm the information. Hence your reply:

So ... no corroborating evidence beyond the questionable Facebook post?

Technically, I was speaking to the post on Rense.com, but yes, I stated I found no corroborating evidence.

I know you've been following this, and I want you to think about this:

The independent autopsy results were provided to the family over the weekend (Jan 30-31).

The family made a public announcement yesterday (Feb 2).

They said nothing about nine bullet wounds. Does that make sense?

Does it make sense that no other source (mainstream or independent) is substantiating the story?

Does it make sense if this were the case, and the family had the body in their possession, there would not be photographs posted on the internet?

You asked for corroborating sources. I responded with what I knew, including that I had not found any corroborating information. You asked me my opinion about the whys and wherefores of why the family did not/would not release the autopsy and/or photos. I answered with my opinion. Then you jump on me for giving my opinion -- and daring to make a joke about it -- and accusing me of not answering factual questions. I don't know where the disconnect is, but I have responded in good faith and with good will.

ETA: From my first response to your questions (not address to me):

I've watched for, but have not seen, any confirmation from the Bundys, or the Cox family, or even Barbara Davis and the PPN (who is reputed to have searched the serial number on the gun. I'm not sure how they got the serial number though, if it was released from the OPD or what).

I answered your question about corroboration before you had even directed it specifically to me.
edit on 3-2-2016 by Boadicea because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phoenix
a reply to: Gryphon66

IDK, just asking/tossing this out for discussion,

Could it be family not releasing autopsy because they want to preserve it for civil or criminal case.

I have no idea, of course, and further, the matter of the autopsy report for the family is ancillary to my questions:

Is there any other evidnece which corroborates the sketchy questionable info presented in the OP regarding:

1. Release of Finicum's body to his family
2. Nine gunshot wounds in the body

This whole thread full of wailing and gnashing of teeth is based on what seems very likely to be a HOAX.

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Boadicia, you responded to my initial post in which the two most pertinent questions in this thread were asked because no one even stopped to question the apparent garbage info in the OP.

I responded to you (copied above) and you responded again to me.

Come on! There's no reason to try to play one-up games here! These are critical issues!

You answered with an opinion that had NOTHING to do with my questions and you were discourteous about it. I haven't "jumped on you" any more than you've "jumped on me." You didn't "make a joke" about it ... and you know it. You got called on it, and your evasion of that fact is even more discouraging.

The topic of this discussion seems to be based on a HOAX, yet, that's not keeping hardly anyone here from using it as yet another platform to make baseless statements about this very critical situation.

People's lives are at stake ... and more lives than just the outlaws that are here being held up as heroes. You people are talking blandly about armed insurgency against the government of Counties, States and our Nation.

A tiny bit more concern for actual facts is in the most critical order.
edit on 3-2-2016 by Gryphon66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Informer1958

Damn you target practice! Making law enforcers efficient at what they shoot at and such! Clearly good aim is evidence of conspiracy, see?

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Do you have evidence that Finicum's body has been released?

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 12:09 PM
link   

I would seriously have to consider anything the Oregon Medical Examiners office produces to be grossly favored in the LEO's statement. Let me tell you why.

James Chasse was killed by the Portland PD. I saw the entire incident. From start to finish. The cops beat this guy to death, yet the Oregon Medical Examiner found the death accidental blunt force trauma caused by the cop landing on him. I have seen first hand the gross mishandling of eyewitness testimony from the state of Oregon. And yet people will defend the state of Oregon's actions.

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

All the evidence should be laid out when it is gathered.

However, that is not the point of THIS thread.

This thread asserted two things which seem unsupported:

1. Finicum's body has been released to his family
2. Finicum's body had nine bullet holes in it.

This thread (was not supposed to be) a venue for more of the same we've seen in thread after thread here.

The topic was precise.

The topic's evidence is unsupported (or it it??? that's the question)

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: rollanotherone

So, your logic is, because you're offering one personal anecdote regarding one situation ... the ENTIRE Oregon Police Department (now, since it's clear that the FBI didn't shoot Finicum) is now in question.

Sorry, you can speak to the one case in Portland ... you can't denigrate the entire OSP.

Well, you can, but it doesn't mean much besides being your opinion ... no offense intended.

That's my point. We've had ENOUGH opinions here.

Lavoy Finicum believed that he was not subject to the jurisdiction of the United States or apparently the State of Oregon, but he listened to these fairy tales that the only valid law enforcement is the Country Sheriff.

That MISTAKE among others are what contributed to his pointless death.

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Some would call 9 shots to an unarmed man overkill. I just call it murder.

It is worrisome to see how brazen these LEOs are getting...
edit on 3-2-2016 by jhn7537 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Informer1958 The People want accountability, right now.

don't hold your breath.

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Do you have evidence that Finicum's body has been released?

No. But his funeral is scheduled for Friday, Feb 5th according to Obit. and includes "viewing".
www.legacy.com...

And I also know that according to the passenger there were 3 quick shots followed by 3 more when he went down..Passenger (Victoria) was grilled on this and specific in her answers. With the big assumption that all 6 shots hit LaVoy...that is still 6 max.

So the OP seems false on those two fronts...(a) No open casket and (b) 9 shots, one in face.

When the family received the body, they soon realized their beloved husband and father was shot 9 times, once in the face. There will be no open casket at the funeral.

edit on 3-2-2016 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 12:27 PM
link   

I edited my previous post to add my first response to your original questions about corroboration:

I've watched for, but have not seen, any confirmation from the Bundys, or the Cox family, or even Barbara Davis and the PPN (who is reputed to have searched the serial number on the gun.

Yes, facts are indeed important, and yes, indeed lives are at risk. I answered the questions you asked me -- both the questions of fact and the questions of my opinions.

But I have NEVER spoken "blandly about armed insurgency against the government of Counties, States and our Nation," except to say that I would NEVER support an armed insurgency -- not for this cause or any cause -- and that I don't trust anyone that would mount one enough to support them. I have also stated on numerous occasions that I completely understand and appreciate the fundamental issues the Bundys are fighting -- because the bully tactics and abuse of force/power by the feds is very well documented -- but that I do NOT agree with the Bundys in terms of their solutions or their methods. I have also stated numerous times that I don't trust the Bundys.

Neither will I support the gross abuses of the federal (and state) agencies which are terrorizing the people, nor will I excuse their tyranny because I don't like the Bundys, and I will not turn a blind eye when a man is gunned down in cold blood by law "enforcement."

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 12:28 PM
link   
"Finicum was shot in the back of the head, execution style, while kneeling on the ground in surrender."

Nope. He got out of his truck and did not submit as commanded and apparently threatened LEOs.

"Finicum was shot as an example by the FBI."

Nope. He was shot by Oregon State SWAT.

"Finicum was shot nine times as well as in the face, his body, desecrated."

No real evidence as of yet but if it follows the well-established pattern, likely "Nope" as well.

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 12:32 PM
link   

All the evidence should be laid out when it is gathered.

However, that is not the point of THIS thread.

This thread asserted two things which seem unsupported:

1. Finicum's body has been released to his family
2. Finicum's body had nine bullet holes in it.

This thread (was not supposed to be) a venue for more of the same we've seen in thread after thread here.

The topic was precise.

The topic's evidence is unsupported (or it it??? that's the question)

I am not sure what your point is, but if you see a post of mine that is off topic, I would suggest that you do the right thing and press the 'ALERT' button on my post, then explain what the problem is to a moderator. They will take care of the problem.

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 12:32 PM
link   

You did not answer my questions.

I didn't say that you personally had "spoken blandly ..." but you are and have promoted this idea that the US Government and apparently now the State of Oregon (and the County of Harney too?) are all "terrorizing" the people and are "tyrannical."

There is indeed a disconnect here.

This is not about you and me; and this is that last thing I'll say to you on the matter.

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Did I say anything about your post being off-topic??? I have referenced what is going on in the thread, but you are not the only responding here

I have asked two questions that are fundamental to the topic of the thread. For which there are no answers.

If there are no answers, this thread is a HOAX and should be treated as such.

It's not about you; it's not about me. Beg pardon if you took my comment personally.

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Right. The funeral was announced days ago though.

I'm really only trying to substantiate the claims made in the OP with corroborating evidence, and there seems to be none.

Thanks for your response.

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 12:37 PM
link   

"Finicum was shot nine times as well as in the face, his body, desecrated."

No real evidence as of yet but if it follows the well-established pattern, likely "Nope" as well.

The "evidence" or testimony by passenger Victoria Sharp that the Militia supporters have presented, clearly and repeatedly cited a total of 6 shots.

LaVoys family has scheduled a funeral including a "viewing"..

So evidence has been presented both in regards to the face shot, inability to have an open casket...as well as the 9 shots claim, and it has been presented by the Militia supporters themselves...and both oppose the OP claims.
edit on 3-2-2016 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join