It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Duck Dynasty' Star Wants To 'Rid The Earth' Of Gay Marriage Supporters

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 05:00 PM
link   
who wants to ban gay marriage? are you serious?

the christian right also known as the fascists. hateful and intolerant hypocrites. this isnt just name calling, these are factual labels.

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Slanter
a reply to: mamabeth

I'm sorry, i'm going about this entirely in the wrong way. Your opinion is baseless, petty, and self-serving, and it's people like you that have held the social progress of this country back in irreparable ways. but that's just my opinion.

"held the social progress of this country back in irreparable ways" Because I have morals and values
that are different from yours? What you see as being progress is really the exact opposite.This country
and world is falling into depravity.What was once good is now bad.Can't play anymore dinner time!

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

there is homosexuality in nature. i hate to break it to you but you seem ignorant on homosexuality.

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Slanter

Anyways, you're not listening or addressing any of our points anyways, you're just doing the internet equivalent of sticking your fingers in your ears and yelling "LALALALA YOU'RE WRONG I'M RIGHT LALALA." So yea, i'm done going in these irrational circles with you.

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 05:02 PM
link   

You're too late. It's already been decided. Marriage equality is a done deal. There's no going back now. It's called a marriage license if you are a heterosexual couple - young or old, barren or fertile. It's called a marriage license if you are a homosexual couple - young or old, whether you choose to have children by adoption or invitro fertilization/surrogate, or no children at all.

I realize that sour grapes don't taste so good, but there it is...

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: vjr1113

there is homosexuality in nature. i hate to break it to you but you seem ignorant on homosexuality.

And they don't form unions to raise offspring. They just hump for fun and keeping warm.

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 05:03 PM
link   
I think anyone should be able to marry anyone as long as they are of legal age and of sound mind.

That's right.

I said "sound mind".

That makes half of the nuts on ATS ineligible for marriage.

And all gay weddings should take place in a swamp. In a duck blind.

If getting offended by something stupid shortened lifespans, half of you would be dead by now.

hahaha

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 05:04 PM
link   

implying straight couples dont do that either.

there is no rational argument here, just hate.

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

You're too late. It's already been decided. Marriage equality is a done deal. There's no going back now. It's called a marriage license if you are a heterosexual couple - young or old, barren or fertile. It's called a marriage license if you are a homosexual couple - young or old, whether you choose to have children by adoption or invitro fertilization/surrogate, or no children at all.

Laws can be changed, just like those ones were forced on everyone.

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: mamabeth

Yes, because you have morals and values that are different from mine. My moral compass says "if it doesn't effect me, then it doesn't concern me," How does what two consenting adults do in the privacy of their home effect you at all, other than being offended by it existing?

The world has always been depraved, but most of the most egregious examples of it have been denying rights to groups of people that were deemed "undesirable."

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 05:12 PM
link   
if you ain't having fun and keeping warm while you are having sex, then you must be doing it wrong

and who brought the turtles into it ?? that is unnatural and weird !

and...just as an aside, Jesus, if you are into the teachings of christ / are a christian, apparently had nothing to say regarding homosexuality. Nada. ...Zip.
Any mention of it is only in the Old Testament with the rest of the crazy stuff.

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

Not when it comes to including civil rights according to our constitution. They will never re-instate slavery, they will never take away womens' right to vote, etc. Nope, I'm afraid marriage equality is here to stay. Read it and weep.

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 05:16 PM
link   
www.youtube.com... (can't figure out how to embed the actual video without an error)

This pretty much sums up my opinions, even the point of "If religious people just SAID "I don't like it cause I think it's gross" then that would be a valid reason."
edit on 2-2-2016 by Slanter because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

Not when it comes to including civil rights according to our constitution. They will never re-instate slavery, they will never take away womens' right to vote, etc. Nope, I'm afraid marriage equality is here to stay. Read it and weep.

What about pedophiles? Are they covered? If not why? What about animal bangers? Civil Rights for all or just gays?

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 05:23 PM
link   
I love it how it always eventually comes to this. You always equate two men having sex with banging children and animals. Is it really such an alien concept to you that you think those are equivalents? That two adults who can legally make their own decisions are allowed to? Thats going to degenerate into kids getting married and animals being abused? Rationale fail.

By the way, Alabama, Hawaii, Kentucky, Montana, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, Ohio, Texas, Vermont, Virginia, West Virginia, and wyoming have no laws against bestiality... I noticed a large number of those states are "red" states that don't allow gay marriage but banging your animals is ok.

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Slanter
I love it how it always eventually comes to this. You always equate two men having sex with banging children and animals. Is it really such an alien concept to you that you think those are equivalents? That two adults who can legally make their own decisions are allowed to? Thats going to degenerate into kids getting married and animals being abused? Rationale fail.

By the way, Alabama, Hawaii, Kentucky, Montana, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, Ohio, Texas, Vermont, Virginia, West Virginia, and wyoming have no laws against bestiality... I noticed a large number of those states are "red" states that don't allow gay marriage but banging your animals is ok.

But, they are not trying to marry their animals and force it onto the rest of the nation now, are they?

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 05:29 PM
link   
What about oral sex ?
You can't have offspring so is that OK to do?
Oris this unnatural and therefore outlawed and off the ' acceptable sexual relations book '

I have a memory of it being an actual offence in some bible belt states.

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: cosmickat
What about oral sex ?
You can't have offspring so is that OK to do?
Oris this unnatural and therefore outlawed and off the ' acceptable sexual relations book '

I have a memory of it being an actual offence in some bible belt states.

What's that got to do with the status of "Marriage"? Nothing.

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

These people are obsessed with gay intercourse, what gives?

Because they hate themselves for staying in the closet?

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 05:34 PM
link   

what about bisexuals getting married? is that ok with you my fuhrer? does equality hurt your feelings?

i mean as long as society molds to your highness' morals right?

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join