It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Duck Dynasty' Star Wants To 'Rid The Earth' Of Gay Marriage Supporters

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

OH MY GOD, can someone tell me if there's a way to block specific people's posts from showing up?! I can't deal with this. Now you're saying that gay men adopting kids are just grooming them for abuse. Is there ANY evidence of that other than your own preconceptions? Do you realize that even among the gay community child abusers are villified? NAMBLA has been trying to get in on the gay pride parade for decades, but nobody wants those abusers even remotely affiliated with them.

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Splitting hairs...they can be married and bisexual. Lots of people are.

link   

Are you saying openly sexual deviants are beyond that scenario and it could never happen?

No, what I said was that you are misinformed and that statement was stupid.

I thought it was pretty clear.

link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

originally posted by: kaylaluv

You're too late. It's already been decided. Marriage equality is a done deal. There's no going back now. It's called a marriage license if you are a heterosexual couple - young or old, barren or fertile. It's called a marriage license if you are a homosexual couple - young or old, whether you choose to have children by adoption or invitro fertilization/surrogate, or no children at all.

I realize that sour grapes don't taste so good, but there it is...

Laws can be changed, just like those ones were forced on everyone.

Not when it comes to including civil rights according to our constitution. They will never re-instate slavery, they will never take away womens' right to vote, etc. Nope, I'm afraid marriage equality is here to stay. Read it and weep.

What about pedophiles? Are they covered? If not why? What about animal bangers? Civil Rights for all or just gays?

Victimization goes against civil/human rights. Consenting adults, dude. Hasn't someone already gone over this with you?

Ok, what about gays adopting children who are exposed to their sexual persuasions their whole young lives so they can nail them when they turn of age? Do you see the victimization?

Oh my god I'm laughing so hard right now!

Wait, he's being facetious right? .......right?

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Haha, yep. You won with ignorance. I'm sure its your favorite strategy.

Talking with you is like playing chess with a pigeon, No matter how many carefully planned and though-out moves I make, you're still just going to jump onto the board, knock over the pieces, and strut around declaring youself the winner. congratulations sir, you have won ALL the ignorance!

I do have to thank you though, I've never been involved in a debate that has had me alternate between incredulous and laughing my ass off so many times.
edit on 2-2-2016 by Slanter because: (no reason given)

link   
I hate that show more and more everyday. I still can't find a reason that anyone would watch it.

"Hey, my life is so boring and horrible that I'll sit and watch a bunch of uneducated idiots with beards do and say so stupid as to be unbelievable and yet as stupid as these things are they aren't even funny, but yet I'll watch it and live my life according to everything these bearded buffoons say. Amen. "

How about reading, playing a board game with your family, going for a walk with your dog, going to the gym, Playing football with your kids, cleaning out the garage, going to the library.

link   
a reply to: Esoterotica

Nope...think he actually believes it is true

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Did you ever give an answer to "why do you care?"

I was just curious.

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Esoterotica

You're too late. It's already been decided. Marriage equality is a done deal. There's no going back now. It's called a marriage license if you are a heterosexual couple - young or old, barren or fertile. It's called a marriage license if you are a homosexual couple - young or old, whether you choose to have children by adoption or invitro fertilization/surrogate, or no children at all.

I realize that sour grapes don't taste so good, but there it is...

Laws can be changed, just like those ones were forced on everyone.

Not when it comes to including civil rights according to our constitution. They will never re-instate slavery, they will never take away womens' right to vote, etc. Nope, I'm afraid marriage equality is here to stay. Read it and weep.

What about pedophiles? Are they covered? If not why? What about animal bangers? Civil Rights for all or just gays?

Victimization goes against civil/human rights. Consenting adults, dude. Hasn't someone already gone over this with you?

Ok, what about gays adopting children who are exposed to their sexual persuasions their whole young lives so they can nail them when they turn of age? Do you see the victimization?

Oh my god I'm laughing so hard right now!

Wait, he's being facetious right? .......right?

Ah,welcome to the site.

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Yea, i'm just going to give myself a little peace of mind and run on the assumption that he's screwing with us and laughing at our struggle to get him to see a point he's intentionally being obtuse about.

It's way better than believing there are people so out of touch with reality that they REALLY believe the crap he's spewing.

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 06:06 PM
link   

edit on 2-2-2016 by Slanter because: stupid double post

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Slanter

Some people have no class or clue, you will get to know the various..um I'll call them characters the more time you spend here..I say character because you have to wonder if in reality someone could be that ignorant, and I'm being generous using ignorant.
edit on 2-2-2016 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 06:46 PM
link   

What victimization? My 45 year old husband & his 2 younger brothers have 2 moms. They haven't been victimized in any way in the past 25-some-odd years of the marriage (yes, they found a church who was willing to officiate in the spiritual sense before everyone else got the drift legally) Kind of blows your accusation out of the water there, they grew up in the gay rights community and were never so much as propositioned.

I can see why you're hung up on the anus stuff -- it's where your brain resides to begin with.

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

I want to rid the world of DUCK DYNASTY!

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 08:56 PM
link   
DD stars are desperate for attention since they have been fading from the spotlight....Never did understand why they were famous.

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

The Anti-American is strong with this one (I'm referring to the duck dynasty quack -heh.) Any American who thinks only their way is acceptable and others shouldn't have freedom or equal rights shouldn't really be considered Americans. I mean, he has the right to think that way, but all true Americans should just consider him as a non-combatant member of Daesh.
edit on 2/2/2016 by dogstar23 because: Clarification

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: vjr1113
dont forget to blame the root of the evil. the book that taught him that. a person can change their mind, you cant change the bible.

If he's using the Bible, he forgot to read most of it, especially the second half. Probably got bored of masturbating to Leviticus and just stopped there.

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Slanter

It's funny how some people think that attraction is an experience that's universal to all men. TECHNICALLY SPEAKING there is nothing a vagina has that has an advantage over "a dudes anus," when pretty much the only prerequisite is "friction."

Actually that is not correct, the vagina does more then the anus, no judgement here, just fact.

Egads what a topic, I would tell you the difference but It might not be a good idea

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 09:20 PM
link   
you're tellin on yourself......it's just truth, not judgement....I love everybody and get along with everybody, but I serve truth, yasee....it's a fallen world and me, I'm worse than anyone.....but up there^^, that's true it's a fallen world

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rikku

Skunks mate fine with cats in nature

that was pepe le pew, its not real.

lol

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join