It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Duck Dynasty' Star Wants To 'Rid The Earth' Of Gay Marriage Supporters

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

“It seems like, to me, a vagina -- as a man -- would be more desirable than a man’s anus," he said. "That’s just me. I’m just thinking: There’s more there! She’s got more to offer. I mean, come on, dudes! You know what I’m saying? But hey, sin: It’s not logical, my man. It’s just not logical.”

So what he is saying is Christianity is only for straight people. Is this what Jesus taught?

Just because there are more straight people than gays, doesn't give the right for straights to have the right to change the laws to suit them.

Furthermore, it is none of anyone's busyness what any man does in his bedroom in privacy.

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: mamabeth

So what DID you bring up? Just a baseless personal opinion?

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Those guys are so fake they sh#t plastic.

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs
a reply to: Krazysh0t

It seems like, to me, a vagina -- as a man -- would be more desirable than a man’s anus," he said.

Far be it from me to engage in wild speculation...
But those sound like the words of a self hating latent homosexual.

These people are obsessed with gay intercourse, what gives?

I have a theory on that. I actually think a lot of the people who openly demonize homosexuality do it because of their own lingering & "conflicting" feelings about it. So they try to overcompensate.

And I think many famous or influential people demonize it because they actually have homosexual affairs & need it to stay "taboo" so their flings don't speak up about it in public. Kind of like a husband telling his mistress he/she has to stay silent because declaring the relationship in public would cause the husband to get fired, and then he wouldn't be able to provide for the mistress.

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Slanter

So what DID you bring up? Just a baseless personal opinion?

The last time I checked I am entitled to my opinion and I say whatever
I feel like saying...you have a problem with that?

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee
These guys remind me of Dog the Bounty Hunter.

Both wore pastel golf shirts and khakis before their shows.

They're like politicians - - preaching to their audience - - not to get elected - - but, for show ratings.

Welcome to reality television. It's no less scripted that Big Brother, The Bachelor, or any other tv show.

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 04:18 PM
link   
“It seems like, to me, a vagina -- as a man -- would be more desirable than a man’s anus," he said. "That’s just me. I’m just thinking: There’s more there! She’s got more to offer. I mean, come on, dudes! You know what I’m saying? But hey, sin: It’s not logical, my man. It’s just not logical.”

It's funny how some people think that attraction is an experience that's universal to all men. TECHNICALLY SPEAKING there is nothing a vagina has that has an advantage over "a dudes anus," when pretty much the only prerequisite is "friction." I'm straight, i like vaginas, but I can objectively say that vaginas are not inherently attractive in-and-of-themselves. They're kinda weird looking (As are pretty much all sexual organs throughout the animal kingdom, no offense meant ladies) but I love em because thats just the side my bread is buttered.

Who am I to judge somebody that looks at that and goes "...ew"

link   

originally posted by: LSU0408

They're like politicians - - preaching to their audience - - not to get elected - - but, for show ratings.

Welcome to reality television. It's no less scripted that Big Brother, The Bachelor, or any other tv show.

Oh, I know.

My kid works in production. She has friends who work on reality shows.

link   

originally posted by: LSU0408

This happened at a Rally, not on a TV show.

link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

Good question... What about vagina to vagina intercourse?

That's obviously foreplay for some lucky gent.

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 04:21 PM
link   

a reply to: LSU0408

Awesome. You're straight. So what?

Does that offend you or something?

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Slanter

It's funny how some people think that attraction is an experience that's universal to all men. TECHNICALLY SPEAKING there is nothing a vagina has that has an advantage over "a dudes anus," when pretty much the only prerequisite is "friction." I'm straight, i like vaginas, but I can objectively say that vaginas are not inherently attractive in-and-of-themselves. They're kinda weird looking (As are pretty much all sexual organs throughout the animal kingdom, no offense meant ladies) but I love em because thats just the side my bread is buttered.

Who am I to judge somebody that looks at that and goes "...ew"

I like that he said "more desirable"...
You know as opposed to the desirable male anus, it just isn't desirable enough for this "straight gruff real man's man".

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 04:22 PM
link   

I'm sorry, i'm going about this entirely in the wrong way. Your opinion is baseless, petty, and self-serving, and it's people like you that have held the social progress of this country back in irreparable ways. but that's just my opinion.

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 04:23 PM
link   

a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

Good question... What about vagina to vagina intercourse?

Vagina to vagina intercourse is impossible. As is gay intercourse, unless it's a gay man having intercourse with a gay woman.

sexual contact between individuals involving penetration, especially the insertion of a man's erect penis into a woman's vagina, typically culminating in orgasm and the ejaculation of semen.

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: mamabeth
a reply to: Slanter

I said..."Marriage is a union between a man and a woman."

Twice, yes; you've said something that is factually incorrect and you've said it twice.

Do go on.

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 04:26 PM
link   

I love it when people bring up literal meanings to validate their opinions, but notice how it says "Especially?" not "Exclusively?" so what your definition actually says is "Intercourse means penetration," so I think anal sex would qualify, as would the use of a double ended dildo for the ladies of the same persuasion.

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 04:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: IslandOfMisfitToys

The only thing I will say for now is this...Marriage is a union between a man and a woman!

Guess what Mama.....

I am MARRIED to my husband. It says so on my MARRIAGE certificate.

Get over it.

YAYYYYYY

*claps for you*

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: DeadFoot

a reply to: Slanter

I said..."Marriage is a union between a man and a woman."

Twice, yes; you've said something that is factually incorrect and you've said it twice.

Do go on.

Two men calling their union a marriage is a misuse of the term, they cannot and are not continuing their genetic line through the union. It is just a misuse of the term, they should make up their own term instead of marriage to describe their sexual titillation of one another that has acquired similar property ownership rights as marriage.
edit on 2-2-2016 by TinfoilTP because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 04:32 PM
link   

I can testify personally that gay male intercourse is NOT impossible.

(Though, I understand your quibble is semantics.)

May I ask ... why is this "issue" of interest to you?
edit on 2-2-2016 by Gryphon66 because: Inserted word "male"

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP
... they should make up their own term instead of marriage to describe their sexual titillation of one another that has acquired similar property ownership rights as marriage.

Why?

Also, by your denegration of marriages between two men as mere "sexual titillation of one another" are you claming that two men don't or can't form lasting relationships with each other that are satisfying in all the ways any other committed relationship is?

Finally, how does what other people call their marriages affect you in any way?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join