It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Army Officer on Oregon Killing: 'This could be the First Shot of 2nd American Revolution'

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Oh man, things at that compound sound volatile. Some people losing it and ready to die. "there ain't gonna be no litigation, no negotiation, just bring me that son of bitch that shot him...."

+6 more 
posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 07:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: ReadLeader
a reply to: DAVID64

This is only hearsay. What was stated by a criminal in the back of a police car holds zero credibility. Until we see video or stills, I'm still calling bunk..

I'm old school. I still consider the Constitution and our Bill of Rights the law of the land.

Whoever was in the "back of a police car" is innocent until proven guilty -- NOT a criminal.

Taking anyone's life is a crime. Someone is dead. Someone took his life. THAT is a crime. And it is NOT hearsay.

We'll know the truth when the video is released... and we'll know the truth if it's not released.

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Uh Oh. Some idiot on live stream ranting about killing the agent who shot him.. "Militia is in charge" "There won't be negotiations" "Send him to me" is what he's saying and I heard ...."has his pistol on to prove it". Now he said "Come and get some of it"

Now these guys are just begging for trouble.
edit on 27-1-2016 by DAVID64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Seriously, does anyone actually believe these people are telling the truth?

Oregon standoff spokesman Robert 'LaVoy' Finicum killed, Bundys in custody after shooting near Burns

Fiore, a vocal supporter of the Bundy family, said that Ammon Bundy told his wife that Finicum was cooperating with police when he was shot.

But sources told The Oregonian/OregonLive that Finicum and Ryan Bundy disobeyed orders to surrender and resisted arrest. No other details were available.

This thread is guilty of jumping to conclusions without enough details.

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 07:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueAmerican
Woah. Ok. So according to this new info just seen at that live stream, this situation with him getting shot may be a result of him charging at law enforcement, in which case, this went down way different than we've been hearing. I guess we better push the reset button on this one.

Hopefully his death was not in vain, RIP 'tarpman'...

He did make it clear though that he did not want to spend the rest of his life in prison.

"Give me liberty, or give me death!" ~ Patrick Henry

Finicum said in a widely viewed television interview with a rifle on his lap. “I love dearly to feel the wind on my face. To see the sun rise, to see the moon. I have no intention of spending any of my days in a concrete box.”

edit on 27-1-2016 by Murgatroid because: felt like it...

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Woah. Ok. So according to this new info just seen at that live stream, this situation with him getting shot may be a result of him charging at law enforcement, in which case, this went down way different than we've been hearing. I guess we better push the reset button on this one.

Just like what's his name in Ferguson.

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 07:31 AM
link   
They had until 4 am to clear out the compound, so is said, but some did not and are still there. So it sounds like they are expecting a raid from the FBI any minute...

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 07:35 AM
link   
it's taken me a few edits to think through how i want to put this and in the end, I'll just put it out there.

Has anyone even remotely considered the possibility that this man charged at the cops so as to be killed, just to escalate this a notch up and give an excuse for an all out armed conflict? Wouldn't be out of the realm of possibility from what I have read about this incident so far.

Just my thought.

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 07:36 AM
link   
If the FBI doesn't have video of this, OR if there is video showing them just capping him, it's going to be bad.

It'll be the poster child event for mandatory body cams.

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Was that a nun reading the news on Iranian state news press tv. Well there's progress for you.

Looks like people are spoiling for a fight , but I'm pretty ignorant of what's going on in Oregon, being british
edit on 27-1-2016 by woodwardjnr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 07:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: annalisa2016
Has anyone even remotely considered the possibility that this man charged at the cops so as to be killed, just to escalate this a notch up and give an excuse for an all out armed conflict?

Has anybody even remotely considered the FBI/LEOs on scene did it just because they're pissed off and frustrated?

I sure have.

However, I'm going to wait until something else, ANYTHING else, comes out from a real source.

If the Feds don't have any footage, I'll eventually have to assume they're lying their asses off. Anyone with even a tiny soupcon of sense would know if you're going to stop and arrest these people, which is something you'll have to do eventually, you really REALLY need to have unimpeachable evidence you did the thing right and you're not being all Judge Dredd about it. Because with no objective evidence, no one's going to believe the LEOs on scene. That ship's sailed.

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 07:40 AM
link   
a reply to: annalisa2016

If you haven't already done so, I recommend that everyone research how revolutions are actually started.

Everything I've read tells me that if anyone wants things to escalate, it would be TPTB.

They have been behind every revolution all throughout history.

"One does not establish a dictatorship in order to safeguard a revolution; one makes a revolution in order to establish a dictatorship." ~ George Orwell's 1984

"Princeton historian James Billington ( Fire in the Minds of Men) traces how all the revolutions were started by this occult elite.

"...the infiltration and take over (via revolutions) of all western governments with the USA as its "prize". Thru the centuries, the Illuminati has financed and promoted every revolution including The French and American Revolution." LINK

"Let us spread the spirit of revolution in the minds of the people."

Speeches at B'nai B'rith in 1936

College textbooks present war and revolution as accidental results of conflicting forces. This is nonsense, says Dr. Sutton. They are created and financed by Wall Street to create a new world order. But you won't read this in history books. Dr. Anthony Sutton

originally posted by: petrus4
The Illuminati use revolution as a means of institutional theft, or the re-acquisition of property into their own hands. They tell everyone else that the purpose of revolution is to make the common man free, but that is not their real purpose with it. Their real purpose is for everyone else to lose what they own during the looting and chaos, and they end up getting hold of it in the process.

That is what they did during the Depression, and again in 2008. It's the reason why they deliberately engineer economic systems with structural flaws and weaknesses built in. Eventually they know that they are going to want to crash the system. They do it in waves, and every time they do it, they end up with more and more property, and everyone else with less.

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 07:45 AM
link   
a reply to: woodwardjnr

It's ok I was ignorant too, I thought the BLM they kept talking about was Black Lives Matters and not as it turns out Bureau of Land Management...

The scary thing of it all is, everybody who's left at the refuge now are all prepared to die so I think a shoot out is inevitable

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 07:46 AM
link   

edit on 1/27/2016 by Klassified because: Like I said. Hook, line, and sinker.

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 07:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bedlam

originally posted by: annalisa2016
Has anyone even remotely considered the possibility that this man charged at the cops so as to be killed, just to escalate this a notch up and give an excuse for an all out armed conflict?

Has anybody even remotely considered the FBI/LEOs on scene did it just because they're pissed off and frustrated?

I sure have.

However, I'm going to wait until something else, ANYTHING else, comes out from a real source.

If the Feds don't have any footage, I'll eventually have to assume they're lying their asses off. Anyone with even a tiny soupcon of sense would know if you're going to stop and arrest these people, which is something you'll have to do eventually, you really REALLY need to have unimpeachable evidence you did the thing right and you're not being all Judge Dredd about it. Because with no objective evidence, no one's going to believe the LEOs on scene. That ship's sailed.

I have certainly considered that side of it as well, but many others had already pretty much stated thats what happened etc, so I was trying to play devil's advocate, you know for rational discussions sake.

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 07:50 AM
link   

That is the problem with the "I want everything right now" approach of the modern world..

In some cases it's great but since the real world isnt a TV show things don't always happen in nice compact time lines. Conspiracy types point to that as an indication of something nefarious , OMG the reports 5 days later are not the same as the first 5 mins so it is a False Flag, versus letting the information come out.

I see 3 scenarios on this...He forced the cops to shoot him, the cops shot first or like most things in life it is some place in the middle. Either way, more info needs to come out.

Still the same paranoid types though are going to use this to talk a good game about a 2 revolution.

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 07:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
Seriously, does anyone actually believe these people are telling the truth?

Oregon standoff spokesman Robert 'LaVoy' Finicum killed, Bundys in custody after shooting near Burns

Fiore, a vocal supporter of the Bundy family, said that Ammon Bundy told his wife that Finicum was cooperating with police when he was shot.

But sources told The Oregonian/OregonLive that Finicum and Ryan Bundy disobeyed orders to surrender and resisted arrest. No other details were available.

This thread is guilty of jumping to conclusions without enough details.

Ammon Bundy = eyewitness,
"sources" = Anything is possible (could be a magic rabbit, telling the rapporter what happen for all i know)

So, we havent got anything REAL to go by, other what the eyewitnesses tells us.

Then there is the official story, but the goverment and all it branches are known liars, cheaters, murders, etc. we see time after time how the protect themselfs, and rarely gets convicted for their crimes. Now, those doing the crimes, might just be bad apples, but as long as the good apples, do nothing!, as long as they dont demand that the bad apples get removed, before the can continue the work they are suppose to do, we cant really trust any of them, can we??

Youre absolutely right, that we jump to conclusions, but can you blame anyone? How can we ever trust known liars, and believe the official stories, they give us??

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 07:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoFearsEqualsFreeMan

Youre absolutely right, that we jump to conclusions, but can you blame anyone? How can we ever trust known liars, and believe the official stories, they give us??

It's easy if you don't spend your whole life paranoid of everything.

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 07:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Discotechlol me too at first, but then I do get most of my news from

Taiwanese animators you tube page m.youtube.com...#/user/NMAWorldEdition

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 07:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bedlam

originally posted by: NoFearsEqualsFreeMan
So, we havent got anything REAL to go by, other what the eyewitnesses tells us.

Please tell me you aren't referring to the MSM...

As far as real sources go, threads such as this one might just be the best thing we ever see.

Sure, lots of posters on ATS have an agenda to push and there are even a few posters in this thread that I will not bother to waste my time reading.

But as far as the MSM goes, just say no...

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join