It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My cat either loves or hates ATS

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2016 @ 11:36 AM
link   
She's probably just reading the forum only cats can see:

Categorically Above Top Secret

Shh... we're not supposed to know about it

posted on Jan, 3 2016 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Layaly

Thank you very much!! She was a rescue and I love her to death...

posted on Jan, 3 2016 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: 1993TripRev

I'm sorry to hear about your beloved dog... I know its hard to lose a pet. I'm glad that nothing untoward happened with your daughter. I've known both breeds of dogs and they can be wonderful, loyal family pets. However, you do hear about tragedies where pets turn on children unexpectedly. I'm really glad to hear that didn't happen in your case. More times than not, I've found it is the personality of the dog more than the breed....meaning that it can happen with ANY breed. Some animals (cats and dogs alike) just don't like children or even certain ethnicity without any provocation.

posted on Jan, 3 2016 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: berenike
She's probably just reading the forum only cats can see:

Categorically Above Top Secret

Shh... we're not supposed to know about it

That must be where they get their ATS operative instructions that maria was going on about....

No fear! I shall pretend as if I know nothing....

posted on Jan, 3 2016 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: CIAGypsy

Hey thanks, >toward my dog that died it was more of a mishap meaning that she was a good dog it's just that the baby scared her for a second....

But thank you..

posted on Jan, 3 2016 @ 12:52 PM
link   

She's a beautiful cat! Look at this cute lil ears! Awe!

posted on Jan, 3 2016 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Jennyfrenzy

I agree those ears are very cute, kind of well done brown in the design of the pattern.

posted on Jan, 3 2016 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Abort75

Yea like i said it's a very cute cat, that's a very cute picture of you in your avatar i play with cabbage patch kids also, always liked them as a little girl, i should say i collect them heh...

edit on 3-1-2016 by 1993TripRev because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2016 @ 02:55 PM
link   
thanks everyone.... She was a beautiful kitten too:

Four white socks, white throat, and the rest of her is a mix of bengal, tiger, and orange tabby. We call her our little raccoon (notice the tail).

edit on 3-1-2016 by CIAGypsy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2016 @ 03:57 PM
link   

She was an adorable kitten, again those ears! She kinda does look like a raccoon with the tail.

Still think she needs a little tinfoil hat

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Gorgeous kitty!

My cat doesn't care what forum I'm on, if he wants attention, he jumps on the table in front of the keyboard and stares me in the face. Literally stares. We are nose to nose. I could go cross eyed looking at him. then he'll butt his head against mine or give kitty kisses. Well, how the hell do I ignore that? Too damned cute. So he gets hugs and kisses and cuddles and then I kick him off the table. LOL

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

haha....nothing like the "kitty stare"

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Hahaha! Yep that's look!

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 10:17 PM
link   

That's a really pretty avatar you have, yea i seen that look on my cats face also, like feed me or i will bite your arm off.

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 08:16 PM
link   
I have come to the conclusion that cats vacilate equally between sleep, eating and allowing us to adore them. If your attention is focused on something other than them (except during the sleep phase), then they are resentful. Nothing draws our cats closer to me that my attempts to read a book or Kindle. It's like a personal affront to them.

In particular, I find this a constant reminder of their fond regard for me:

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 10:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: King Seesar

That's a really pretty avatar you have, yea i seen that look on my cats face also, like feed me or i will bite your arm off.

Thanks, glad you like my avatar! Yeah, cats are funny as hell.

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 10:08 PM
link   
a reply to: argentus

LOL, true! I read a lot and any cat I've ever had will curl up comfortably on the page you're trying to read, like the book isn't even there. That, or they just don't care. LOL

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 07:24 PM
link   

I know right? .......... and where ATS is concerned....... well, both our in-and-outdoor cats (as opposed to the feral ones we feed outside) seem to resent any internet time at all. Although, I will say, if I am involved in an interactive on-line game, that is surely more threatening to their desire to be worshipped than ATS. It's close though.

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: argentus

Yeah, and "make muffins" on you (my chest) with full claw extension...

On a side note, I'm having an expensive new leather couch delivered on Monday. I can only imagine how that is going to throw off her MOJO... Praying she doesn't try to scratch it. (She has scratching posts and her own furniture for that)

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 08:15 PM
link   

In your shoes, I would have a squirt gun handy for that special interactive behavioral modification. Of course, I would fully expect a turd in my shoes as a consequence.

I love our cats, don't get me wrong, but sometimes I view them as extremely malicious toddlers. With claws.

<< 1    3  4 >>

join