It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My cat either loves or hates ATS

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Every single time I sit down with my laptop and log into ATS, she wants to crawl in my lap....which makes it REALLY hard to type. She never does this with any other website....only ATS.

Who brainwashed my cat???

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: CIAGypsy

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Your cat is a paid ATS operative whose sole mission to eat tuna and wreak havoc in the Gypsy household.

This post will self-destruct in 3... 2... 1...

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 07:52 PM
link   
ha ha...your post scared her off my lap. I'm sure she is just biding her time though...

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: maria_stardust

Your cat is a paid ATS operative whose sole mission to eat tuna and wreak havoc in the Gypsy household.

This post will self-destruct in 3... 2... 1...

All the more evidence that ATS is NOT controlled by the CIA, eh???

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 07:54 PM
link   
I am owned by 9 of the little apex predators, trust me your the one that's been brainwashed.....you are being used by your feline . We all are if your owned by one or more.
edit on 2-1-2016 by openyourmind1262 because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-1-2016 by openyourmind1262 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: openyourmind1262

Yep...I'd believe that....Especially when they pull this on you:

Aaaaannnnndddddd.....she's back!

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 08:36 PM
link   

One of mine does that too, whether it's the interwebz, a book or newspaper. She has to be all up in the buisness. She makes this cute little face, looks right at me and says "ma." She's so bad and so sassy.

She does have a little tinfoil hat, her and her sister do. My husband and I believe it helps block the nanobots in their brains that tell them what to do.
You might want to consider making your cat one too if she's trying to get on to ATS all the time, sounds like she's got the conspiracy cat bug!

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 09:02 PM
link   

ATS has that catnip smell to it!

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 09:52 PM
link   
I have to kick the oldest cat, Showdy, off my chair everytime I go on the computer, then she wants into my lap and then is sprawled out on my chest. Then she is stepping on the keyboard, one day she stepped on some keys and turned the computer off within a second. I wonder what keys she stepped on.

If I toss her off she goes to the steps and starts pulling up on the carpet which makes a drumming sound and pulls out the strands of carpet till I say her name, then she comes back and it starts all over. After a while she gets bored and goes lay in the cat bed next to the chair. Then the alarm goes off and I have to go put wood in the stove and it all starts over when I get back.

Is your can names Showdy?

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 10:07 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Lol...no, her name is Lilith...

But I can relate. She never bothers me when I am working on other stuff. Must be something about the ATS background. But she will jump into my lap and sprawl out so she can use her feet to push the laptop away. If I try to reach around her, she tries to grap my hands and chew on my fingers to keep me from touching the keyboard.

It's so dang weird because she doesn't do it when I'm on any other website. If I didn't know any better, I'd swear she can read.

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 10:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: CIAGypsy

Lol...no, her name is Lilith...

But I can relate. She never bothers me when I am working on other stuff. Must be something about the ATS background. But she will jump into my lap and sprawl out so she can use her feet to push the laptop away. If I try to reach around her, she tries to grap my hands and chew on my fingers to keep me from touching the keyboard.

It's so dang weird because she doesn't do it when I'm on any other website. If I didn't know any better, I'd swear she can read.

That is what you get for naming her after one of the chaotic goddesses.

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 10:28 PM
link   

She's one of a trio...the other two (males) are named Belphegor and Lucifer.
The other two cause chaos in their own way, just not as it relates to ATS.

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 10:51 PM
link   
She's back...getting in the way again.

Every time I type something, she digs her claws into my forearms....lol.

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Hell of a crew you got there.
edit on 2-1-2016 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 10:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

Hell of a crew you got there.

Seven layers of it...lol

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Cats are very sensitive, might I suggest precautions?

posted on Jan, 3 2016 @ 03:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: CIAGypsy
She's back...getting in the way again.

Every time I type something, she digs her claws into my forearms....lol.

That's just too precious
she is gorgeous ..

posted on Jan, 3 2016 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Your cat is so cute, i told you this before, almost like a one day photo op back in 2000 cute...sorry inside joke, she is really cute though i had a cat that kind of looked like that.

posted on Jan, 3 2016 @ 10:38 AM
link   
I agree with everyone else your cat is so cute, i just had a DOG that died it was kind of a pit bull/rottweiler mix, one time i was not paying attention and let my baby girl get too close to the dog and the dog growled at her, thank god nothing happened, god i miss that dog.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join