It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BIZARRE: Media allowed into CA terrorists’ apt; FBI and Police says investigation wasn’t

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 01:47 PM
link   
So, think a bit here...could it be that #3 was a FBI/DHS informant and the house was already 'reviewed' since it was under surveillance? We know it was because there were DHS/FBI aircraft over the city days prior until the event. Once the 'chase' was over the plane was gone....

link   
a reply to: howmuch4another

i agree, i've seen where it can takes months to clear a scene. to think they were in and out in less than 48 hrs, is unbelievable.
makes you wonder what they already knew, and trying to cover.

link   

originally posted by: Darkblade71

I just wonder what the landlord was told by the FBI and also it makes me wonder if he is trying to taint the crime scene for some reason.

Maybe the landlord got a payday out of it.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 01:49 PM
link   
I'm no forensic detective by the farthest stretch of the imagination. Common sense makes this hard to believe the FBI and Co can get all possible evidence in roughly two days time.

Considering forensic's and the obvious testimonials connecting other possible conspirators/TERRORISTS to the complex a few weeks leading up to this.

Scratching my head..

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

could be,that's as good a theory as any.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 02:00 PM
link   
The news media make me sick, they are like vultures.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: howmuch4another

originally posted by: misskat1

It makes you wonder if they are making sure that the scene is so contaminated so that no trace of the visitors to this apartment was left.

That was exactly the play in Benghazi. Make sure the scene is trashed. Im surprised they didn't blow the apartment up and blame it on an IED.

The investigation isn't over yet.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
I'd be amazed if this isn't a set up. A # up of this magnitude is unimaginable. It just doesn't happen.
Something isn't right at all.

Not to mention they let the media of the most left biased entertainment news outlet go inside.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 02:04 PM
link   

a reply to: misskat1

my point exactly. He is saying he didn't give permission but holy cow look at the results. I say if heads don't roll it's worthy of conspiracy conversation as it is just so bizarre.

a reply to: sputniksteve

I totally concur and i like your term better. "Criminal Negligence" sounds better.

It didn't appear like he tried to stop them, if what I saw was him opening the door.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU0408

I personally can't imagine how they can say over and over again that it will be a very long and very complicated investigation, but they spent 24 hours in their residence? What exactly are they investigating then? I am open to the idea that I am just an idiot and don't know anything about investigation which is true but I am not dumb enough to believe this is SOP.

In my mind this press conference opens more questions then it does answer. I think the FBI are 100% culpable in this somehow. Nothing but BS coming out of that guys mouth.

link   
Just like from Aliens & UFO forums, it looks to good to be true when something is fake.
This looks excatly like that.
Apt is fake, landlord is fake, only MSM vultures are real.

link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777

True, but ATS is all over it in the same vulture like fashion, so can we blame them, or should we blame us...

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 02:07 PM
link   
How long did it take for them to release video of the inside of AL's house in Sandy Hook...and there were no terror implications. They had all they needed from that house already I think. To me the home looked more like a staging area with no real 'warmth' or feeling especially with the child.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: EStreetShuffle
a reply to: howmuch4another

The next one..? How about Star Wars opening night-- some white, young, anti-depressant chomping whack job with a Darth Vader mask and AK-47.

I have a bad feeling...

Then don't go see Star Wars on opening night. One would have to be a fool to do so anyways.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
News report just confirmed they turned over the crime scene to the residents. (not sure who that is)
and this is being investigated as an act of terrorism.

Gee, I wonder what gave them the first hint...

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 02:18 PM
link   

In the first posted video of the news teams waiting to enter the residence, the reporter can be heard saying that one of the reporters paid the landlord $1000 to gain entrance.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mianeye

True, but ATS is all over it in the same vulture like fashion, so can we blame them, or should we blame us...

true, but I'm not rummaging through their jewelry boxes.

That always bothered me at estate sales too, that's why I stopped going, it was someones life, it's creepy

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: CraftBuilder

In the first posted video of the news teams waiting to enter the residence, the reporter can be heard saying that one of the reporters paid the landlord $1000 to gain entrance.

wow, that's not much

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie
a reply to: network dude

said once they board it up and turn it over their done with it as a crime scene.

my problem is the FBI has no peer when processing a crime scene. They are the best at griding it out etc. but to process that scene in 24 hours is hard to get my head around. I am not saying they couldn't do it but this is a terrorism investigation. The fact that these items were even left behind is troubling.

There's no way they could be done within 24 hours... They investigated the crime scene, spoke to witnesses, and looked into Zimmerman for damn near a year after he defended his person against Treyvon Martin. They spent a few months investigating the crimes scene of Michael Brown. Freddie Gray, Eric Garner, etc etc... But after a known ISIS attack, they're done within 24 hours??? Definitely not adding up.
edit on 4-12-2015 by LSU0408 because: Edit: Got that 2:00PM drowsiness at work...

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Wasn't the last time we got to see a terrorist's pad so soon when they put a bullet in bin Laden?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join