It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BIZARRE: Media allowed into CA terrorists’ apt; FBI and Police says investigation wasn’t

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Reporter on twitter saying the following.

CBS reporting landlord is claiming he didn't even invite them

twitter.com...

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 01:20 PM
link   
FBI is part of Justice Department, Justice Department is part of the White House.
you do the math.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Just wow, you just cant beat that kind of reality show.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: howmuch4another

The next one..? How about Star Wars opening night-- some white, young, anti-depressant chomping whack job with a Darth Vader mask and AK-47.

I have a bad feeling...

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: misskat1

my point exactly. He is saying he didn't give permission but holy cow look at the results. I say if heads don't roll it's worthy of conspiracy conversation as it is just so bizarre.

a reply to: sputniksteve

I totally concur and i like your term better. "Criminal Negligence" sounds better.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 01:26 PM
link   

I edited that post, but my edit is now almost a page behind and I think it is worth restating.

I think we have to consider that these people could have been "convinced" to do this or something like this by federal agents. Imagine if they feds had set them up to do a terrorist attack that the Feds were going to then stop and be the good guys, but this guy let his emotions get the best of them and said screw the planned attack I am going to do this instead. The feds then realized how big they F'd up by arming this guy or helping him arm himself then had to destroy any evidence that they were involved. (This is taking an idea from the thread " Did whatshisname Jump the gun?")

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: grey580
And in an even that makes my tin foil hat tingle.

Here we have our lovely media fighting over scraps like shoppers at Walmart on Black Friday.

You can just feel the tense awkwardness in Andrea Mitchell’s voice as their reporter picks at the leftovers in the terrorists’ apartment like a media vulture.

Read more: therightscoop.com...

Like a Geraldo Pyramid special. Here we have the media waiting to get into the apartment.

And here's MSNBC taking a bizarre tour of the apartment like some sort of Vulture picking at carrion.

This is the craziest thing I've seen. How do the authorities let in the media?

That crime scene is so contaminated now that it's useless...

I'm in shock that this happened.

What better than to cover up prints? Surely this is a hoax. SURELY!

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: EStreetShuffle

The next one..? How about Star Wars opening night-- some white, young, anti-depressant chomping whack job with a Darth Vader mask and AK-47.

I have a bad feeling...

I don't know what reference to "The next one...?" I made but I have a bad feeling also. My bad feeling has to do with a cell of terrorists that is larger than expected because of the media focusing on a the "couple" and destroying a crime scene.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 01:32 PM
link   
News report just confirmed they turned over the crime scene to the residents. (not sure who that is)
and this is being investigated as an act of terrorism.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 01:32 PM
link   
I just don't know WHAT to believe anymore

I think this is relevant THOUGH /

edit on 4-12-2015 by FamCore because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: sputniksteve

I edited that post, but my edit is now almost a page behind and I think it is worth restating.

I think we have to consider that these people could have been "convinced" to do this or something like this by federal agents. Imagine if they feds had set them up to do a terrorist attack that the Feds were going to then stop and be the good guys, but this guy let his emotions get the best of them and said screw the planned attack I am going to do this instead. The feds then realized how big they F'd up by arming this guy or helping him arm himself then had to destroy any evidence that they were involved. (This is taking an idea from the thread " Did whatshisname Jump the gun?")

It would sound crazy if it wasn't plausible.

link   
a reply to: network dude

watching briefing on fox, head of FBI there said they turned over the residence back over to the landlord.
also said once they board it up and turn it over their done with it as a crime scene.

wonder if the landlord is trying to make a buck?

edit on 4-12-2015 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

link   
double

edit on 4-12-2015 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Were they also allowed in the garage?

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 01:39 PM
link   
I feel like we're in a zoo, a circus, and the twilight zone all at the same time. WTF is going on around here?
edit on 4-12-2015 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie
a reply to: network dude

said once they board it up and turn it over their done with it as a crime scene.

my problem is the FBI has no peer when processing a crime scene. They are the best at griding it out etc. but to process that scene in 24 hours is hard to get my head around. I am not saying they couldn't do it but this is a terrorism investigation. The fact that these items were even left behind is troubling.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Asst Director of FBI: "This is a very complex investigation, this is a very long investigation" So complicated and long that it only took 48 hours.

Utterly ridiculous.

I now stick by my supposition that FBI agents undercover were working with these guys and planning to stop a future terrorist act that they helped them plan and logistically equip themselves. These guys didn't stick to the script and now they need to destroy any evidence of their involvement and quickly back out.
edit on 12/4/2015 by sputniksteve because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 01:45 PM
link   
"Terrorism" -- new top show for the winter season.

Fox news says, "probably the best thing to happen to tv in decades"
MSNBC stated, "theres no more realistic show on tv right now...incredibly action-packed"
L.A. Times thinks, "Terrorism seems all too real...award-winning for certain"
N.Y. Post, "Merry Christmas America!...Terrorism is here to stay!...people will binge-watch this show for years to come!"

See what i did there. Almost believable huh...hard to tell the difference between 'real' & 'realistic' sometimes.

Its happening!

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: BELIEVERpriest
a reply to: grey580

This has got 'false flag' written all over it. There us no real investigation, this is all for the public eye.

Let's not forget open police comms the day that shooting took place.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 01:46 PM
link   

My thoughts exactly, either its a cover up because of involvement by the FBI or Military or US Govt, or its a cover up for a true terror cell. Either way, it seems to have hardened the resolve by many Americans to keep their guns for protection from the Terrorists. So Im not sure if they want a civil war or just what. But it seems like a really bad time to try and pass Gun legislation. Especially when so many Sheriffs are warning us to arm ourselves.

Something smells terrible. I think these people could have jumped the gun as another thread discussed, and they needed to cover up the larger picture. Im really glad I live in the country. Not that Im safe, but I wouldnt feel safe in large cities. And just FYI I lived in San Bernardino for many years, so this hit close to home.

edit on 4-12-2015 by misskat1 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join