It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Transgender Issues Finally Gain Recognition On Capitol Hill

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: NihilistSanta

Do you think you should not be allowed to conscientiously object to where your money goes?

Of course you should!

Do you show support for things you support by spending money on causes, charities, and establishments etc?

Yes, I do. And I have no problem boycotting companies that violate my principles.

Besides its just one ladies opinion

Yes, it's just one opinion.

and hardly represents the governments position on anything.

I just don't feel that she has any reason to be whining. She can shop (or not) wherever she wants to. No one is telling her to not shop at those places she deems unsavory or evil. Instead, she is telling others to not shop at those places.....which is also her right....but acting like it's not her fault that she can't shop there......is ridiculous.

Just to be clear: She did call for the candidates to support her side of it.

edit on 11/28/2015 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 05:42 PM
link   
I'm gonna dress up like Dracula and demand a restroom for vampires.

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 06:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kromlech

Transgender is not costuming.

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Kromlech

Costumes are Fun, but Trans people are not playing Dress Up, this is their real lives

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

Pretending to be female doesn't make you one.

Mutilating your genitals doesn't change your biology, genes, DNA or birth certificate.
edit on 29-11-2015 by Kromlech because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Pretending to be female doesn't make you one.

Mutilating your genitals doesn't change your biology, genes, DNA or birth certificate.

I'm sorry that your thinking is stuck in the ignorance of lack of knowledge. You are there by your own choice.

You have chosen not to accept scientific studies acknowledging the variables in how human beings are created and develop during the time of gestation.

The brain, for one, is far more complex then once believed. It tells us who we are --- not the physical gender body.

Elective surgery is an option that is available. It is not a requirement.

edit on 29-11-2015 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Here's an idea, let's just round up all them durn fags and fake trannies and people different than me that I can't understand and all the rest of those types of mentally ill, mutilated abominations and send them to a FEMA camp or an island somewhere or something. If they weren't just always in my face whining with their worthless discrimination and civil rights queer agenda or stayed hidden in the closet with their depravity and confused minds, I wouldn't care so much. Maybe we could do something about the Jews and Muslims and blacks and Mexican's while we're at it?

In fact, if you aren't a heterosexual Caucasian Christian male, maybe you all could just die or be put to sleep and leave my world alone.

Come on, gang! Who's with me on this? Ooh Rah! Go Team!

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Freija

In fact, if you aren't a heterosexual Caucasian Christian male, maybe you all could just die or be put to sleep and leave my world alone.

Come on, gang! Who's with me on this? Ooh Rah! Go Team!

Well, we should specify Fundemental Christians (there are good people who are Chridtian).

But, only the males?

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Well, we should specify Fundemental Christians (there are good people who are Chridtian).

But, only the males?

Agreed but why not paint with the broadest possible brush? I thought that was the standard thing to do?

Yes, women can join my movement. Didn't mean to exclude anyone but I suspect most of the men posting ugly things here don't really have much respect for them either. However, if you put women on the boat with the rest of the sub-humans, maybe the neanderthals would be less likely to breed and pass down their "truths"?

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Well, they are not Pretending to be Female, See Trans people don't pretend to be their Gender. i would gain some insight into Trans issues before stating ignorant facts

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: OhOkYeah
Interesting to see yet another special interest non-issue get pushed above actually important issues effecting this country and the world around it.

Great. Another one that doesn't think everyday personal lives matter.

Do you work, shop, socialize, rent? You know, just the everyday basics.

Have you been prevented from doing these basic every day things just because of who you are?

Who is stopping you from working, shopping, socializing and renting?

What basic freedoms are being taken from you, exactly?

How is your issue more serious than starving children or race relations(among many other issues)? What about people with more serious mental illnesses not getting the treatment they need?

You do not accept the conditions you were born with. Tough luck, buddy. Billions of people were born into worse conditions than you.

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: OhOkYeah

I am a straight hetero woman who's been married 20 years.

You know nothing of my life.

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 12:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Darth_Prime

Well, they are not Pretending to be Female, See Trans people don't pretend to be their Gender. i would gain some insight into Trans issues before stating ignorant facts

lol, but they're LITERALLY NOT female. HENCE, PRETENDING. Slow, or what? It's called denial. Again, you CANNOT "change" your DNA, no matter how FAR your mental illness drives you. You're still a dude, dude. Do you have a vagina? Can you procreate? Do your BREASTS produce milk? Sit down, poser. You're NOT female. This new age hilarity where GUYS pretend to be GIRLS CRACKS ME UP.
edit on 1-12-2015 by Kromlech because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 12:37 AM
link   

lol, but they're LITERALLY NOT female. HENCE, PRETENDING. Slow, or what? It's called denial. Again, you CANNOT "change" your DNA, no matter how FAR your mental illness drives you. You're still a dude, dude. Do you have a vagina? Can you procreate? Do your BREASTS produce milk? Sit down, poser.

I suppose the intersex people are pretending too.

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 12:59 AM
link   

lol, but they're LITERALLY NOT female. HENCE, PRETENDING. Slow, or what? It's called denial. Again, you CANNOT "change" your DNA, no matter how FAR your mental illness drives you. You're still a dude, dude.

Hey! It looks like we have scientist helping out in the discussion now? Cool! Could we please get some specific genetic information on the connection between "DNA" and gender? You know like maybe some peer-reviewed papers you've written or studies or something? Clearly, your opinion is well respected in this field and we seek your infinite wisdom.

Honestly though, I'm just curious to see how far you can stick your foot in your mouth.

And people say there is no discrimination, bigotry, prejudice, fear and ignorance? What more can I say, dude?

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 01:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Darth_Prime

lol, but they're LITERALLY NOT female. HENCE, PRETENDING. Slow, or what? It's called denial. Again, you CANNOT "change" your DNA, no matter how FAR your mental illness drives you. You're still a dude, dude. Do you have a vagina? Can you procreate? Do your BREASTS produce milk? Sit down, poser. You're NOT female. This new age hilarity where GUYS pretend to be GIRLS CRACKS ME UP.

And once it was thought seizures were being pocessed by the Devil.

Scientific knowledge cures ignorance.

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Lobotomies for all!

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Darth_Prime

Then again, there are people like Eddie Izzard -

(He's one of my heroes, actually - calls himself an "Executive Transvestite" - and he fancies women, by the way....went to see him live twice. A genius.)

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

What a great response from Eddie.

<< 9  10  11   >>

join