It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Signature of The Creator. The Torah contains an ancient embedded "Security Code".

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+28 more 
posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Salutations Above Top Secretions!

The Torah (Pentateuch, Five Books of Moses, Old Testament) written in the original Hebrew contains a "security code" to ensure the integrity of the document through the Millenia.

There is a famous story in the Talmud (Eruvin 13a):

When Rabbi Meir came to Rabbi Yishmael to learn Torah, he was asked:

“What is your profession, my son?”

“I am a scribe,” was the reply.

He said to me: “My son, be careful with your work, for it is the work of Heaven. Should you perhaps omit one letter or add one letter—it could result that you destroy the entire world

There is a code that runs through the WHOLE TEXT of the Torah and goes something like this...

In Genesis 1:1, beginning with the first occurrence of the Hebrew letter tav [ת], counting 49 letters the second letter of 'Torah' appears, counting 49 more letters the third letter appears, counting 49 more letters the fourth letter appears-- Torah [תורה] is spelled out using every 50th letter of the text.....

Beginning with Exodus 1:1, Torah is spelled out the same way; every 50th letter beginning with the first appearance of the Hebrew letter tav [ת]....

Numbers and Deuteronomy both have 'Torah' encoded in the initial verses of the books, but in Numbers 'Torah' is spelled out in reverse order using 50 letter intervals. In Deuteronomy, 'Torah' is also spelled out in reverse order at 49 letter intervals beginning in the 5th verse.

Again, this code isnt just here and there. it is a repeating code that repeats at 50 letter intervals THROUGHOUT ALL the books.
This code would break down if even ONE letter was missing. This pattern is obviously not a random occurrence. This phenomenon points towards some stark facts.
One, that it is likely that all FIVE books have the same author or training.
Two, that the Books of Moses have survived INTACT virtually to the letter since they were written.

Hebrew Scholar Millar Burrows writes, “It is a matter of wonder that through something like one thousand years the text underwent so little alteration. As I said in my first article on the scroll, ‘Herein lies its chief importance, supporting the fidelity of the Masoretic tradition.'”

Third, although ELS was known to Ancient Rabbis, this particular code was only rediscovered by Rabbi Chaim Michael Dov Weismandl and his students in the 20th century.
This is only one of the many overlapping codes of the Torah, but i feel the most irrefutable, significant, and most importantly, something you can verify yourself by checking the original Hebrew text.

The Torahs stated aim was for Humanity to have a system with which to connect to the Infinite Creator while existing in and overcoming this finite reality.
May it be so.

Early Mention of codes
Bible code support

+4 more 
posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

There's additional 'encodings' that imply mathematical knowledge way beyond the times when the Bible was written and signify that there is something special going on with this book.

Here's a link to an article from Koinonia House that outlines two more 'encodings'.

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 12:43 PM
link   

So the creator just sat down one day and decided to write a book and in the book put a secret code for future generations to decipher? No. The Torah is a fictional account translated by fictional characters and trying to pretend anyone could possibly translate the meaning or interpret the language as being a factual account of anything is laughable.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 12:45 PM
link   

+14 more 
posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: soulpowertothendegree

the code is there. for thousands of years at least. you cannot deny.
the authorship im willing to debate with you.

+11 more 
posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Have you tested his hypothesis? This just seems like quite an ignorant assumption. Test his hypothesis then come back to us and explain why you disagree.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 12:48 PM
link   

No it doesn't.

The code is not pi as the code does not reference a decimal place. And after that? Is there a code after your presumed pi? No? It doesn't say anything? Then what use is this "code"?
edit on 15-11-2015 by Woodcarver because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Woodcarver

What doesnt?
I assure you, i spent quite some time counting letters to make sure. and it WORKS, 100%
try it.
deny ignorance

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 12:52 PM
link   
This news is not new. It has been debunked years ago.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Yep, the Scripture is in a league of it's own.....literary and historical.....archeology wise and practical instruction before leaving earth-wise....

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Where is the decimal referenced?

And what else does this "code" say?
edit on 15-11-2015 by Woodcarver because: (no reason given)

+8 more 
posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 12:55 PM
link   

you are referring to the work of Eli Rips which was not quite scientific.

The code i am presenting is 100% irrefutable, because it is in every Hebrew edition of the bible since at least the dead sea scrolls.
Now either try it, and see for yourself like i did or stop repeating blatant lies.

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 12:56 PM
link   

i dont recall referencing a decimal.

to test my claim you needn't even know Hebrew. just be able to visually identify four sequentially repeating letters at 50 letter intervals throughout the text of the books.
edit on 15-11-2015 by dashen because: (no reason given)

+10 more 
posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 01:02 PM
link   

How do fictional characters write or translate anything? If they don't exist (are fictional) they cannot do anything.

Your rebuttal is irrational.

The codes exist, which implies that there is something unique to the Bible.

The Bible's narratives are increasingly being shown to be consistent with what we know of history, anthropology and archaeology.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Woodcarver

No it doesn't.

The code is not pi as the code does not reference a decimal place. And after that? Is there a code after your presumed pi? No? It doesn't say anything? Then what use is this "code"?

I included the encoding of Pi and e, not dashen.

The formula that reveals Pi (and e) is:

(The number of letters x the product of the letters) / (The number of words x the product of the words)

It produces the value of Pi to four decimal places with the decimal point in the correct place.

The linked article is quite clear. Did you read it? It includes some simple tables and the relevant texts in their original language (as well as their translation) so that you can verify what is being said.

edit on 15/11/2015 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Woodcarver
Where is the decimal referenced?

And what else does this "code" say?

Perhaps it says 'this text was not written as the musings of some late bronze age shepherd' and since we know it does not have a modern origin, it poses a paradox for those that deny a supernatural or atemporal source.

edit on 15/11/2015 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Hey OP,

Very interesting. I have a Hebrew bible here and indeed the sequence exists, at least the first one LOL.

Where did you find this information?

This is similar to computer error checking (Checksum). Not long ago we had a thread about Checksum error checking code in string theory....
Profound!

By the way, does the code run through all the verses or only the first five of each book?

Thanks

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Interesting. When you say In Deuteronomy that 'Torah' is spelled out in reverse order at 49 letter intervals beginning in the 5th verse then that suggests that the first four versus could be recent additions. Deuteronomy 5 definitely looks like an opening to Deuteronomy whereas Deuteronomy 1-4 "Division of the Land" etc smells of political agenda, nothing to do with GOD as I comprehend GOD.
edit on 15-11-2015 by glend because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: arit_

It is indeed an ancient checksum.

As in OP it begins again with the next letter "Tav" over and over again, all the way through Genesis and Exodus.
Numbers and Deuteronomy Have a reverse code that repeats throughout.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 01:30 PM
link   

I first heard about the phenomena from Chuck Missler . This is a good talk he gave on what your OP mentions but also goes into it much deeper ....
l

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join