It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trans Woman Asks: 'You Really Want Me In The Same Bathroom As Your Husband?'

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 07:37 AM
link   
I don't know if I would want her in the bathroom with the old man or not...she is quite attractive!
I don't see "Joan Rivers". I don't think Joan EVER had THAT figure! LOL

There is a woman pretty high up the chain where I work. She dresses like a man (to me). Military style haircut, khaki trousers, loafer type shoes, polo style shirts or sometimes button downs. She wears, heavily I might add, men's cologne. She is married to a beautiful, tall, modelesque woman. It is obvious (to me) that she identifies with the "male" persuasion. It has been asked by folks who don't know her or have never met her if she was a man or a woman.

She uses the women's restroom. She is biologically a woman. If she started to use the men's restroom tomorrow, I don't think the men would care as she is NOT a woman that "most" men would be attracted to (I think). She certainly wouldn't be interested in them.
I've been in the restroom with her, talked to her through the wall of the stall. We do our business and leave. If there were no stalls, I don't think I would mind. If you gotta pee, you gotta pee!

I've gone in some pretty "non private" places. I've taken "observed" drug screenings. Never bothered me.

I think it might be a little absurd to think that she would just be out to get a man in the bathroom while he's "going" and in a flaccid state in a smelly restroom...although, then again, she might.
She may be a little classier than that though...

link   
If the woman has a penis, she can piss beside my hubby at the urinal in the Men's Bathroom.
Seriously, I would have no worries. Real women don't leave the toilet seat up nor spray droplets while jiggling dry!

link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Well that may be...but that may not be the case for everyone dressed like a woman. I think SpaDe has a good point. The ONLY good solution I can think of is to make ALL public restrooms have ONLY private stalls. Would the LGBT community have a problem with that solution ???? Yes I do realize it would take a long time for ALL public restrooms to be renovated and it doesn't solve the problem in the meantime. But any legislation written should include that provision. btw Why the hell can't that person just walk into a ladies room and use it without question ??? ANSWER: because she wants to make an issue out of it !!!! If that person walked into a ladies room and went to a stall and used the bathroom and walked back out NO ONE would ever know it wasn't a woman UNLESS THAT PERSON TOLD SOMEONE THEY WERE TRANSGENDER WHILE THEY WERE IN THERE !!!! So is the issue REALLY about her not being able to use the women's room or is the the issue she can't talk about being trangender while she is in there ???

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 07:39 AM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

But if she is identifying as a female, it is likely she is sitting down to pee anyways.
edit on 6-11-2015 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 07:41 AM
link   
a reply to: HarryJoy

I'm pretty sure that picture was taken to prove a point, and not so much because she was being hassled.

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 07:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

No, I don't imagine most women would want her using the men's room.

The only reason I might not want her to be forced to use the men's room is because I respect her rights, not because I am worried about my husband being seduced or because I don't trust my husband. I guess I find her suggestion a little annoying. I know she was trying to be funny, but I rolled my eyes at her comment.

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 07:46 AM
link   
I've never understood bathrooms that don't have private stalls... I also never understood locker rooms without privacy capabilities.

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Then WHAT is her point ???? I don't see a problem here UNLESS the transgender person alerts the other people in the bathroom to the fact that they are transgender. And in that case I think they are just trying to cause trouble.

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 07:47 AM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

I was coming at from the angle of "who the hell is that woman going in to the men's room and why?" Your spin on it is equally applicable, too. I could have made that bit more clear in my original comment.

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 07:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: HarryJoy

Then WHAT is her point ???? I don't see a problem here UNLESS the transgender person alerts the other people in the bathroom to the fact that they are transgender. And in that case I think they are just trying to cause trouble.

The point is to show Houston that they made a mistake in voting this law down. I'm pretty sure I made that clear in the OP.

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Obviously, one can't do sexual organ verifications before someone enters into a restroom. Personally, I really don't care. I have been hit on by women and men in the past. So, obviously it doesnt matter what gender someone is. Yes, women have stalls for privacy. Mens rooms usually do too. Personally, I think let them go in where they are most comfortable.

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 07:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

I was coming at from the angle of "who the hell is that woman going in to the men's room and why?" Your spin on it is equally applicable, too. I could have made that bit more clear in my original comment.

No, I didn't attribute her comment to you in my mind. I don't know why exactly I chose yours to respond to with that. I could have made that clearer, too!

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 07:56 AM
link   

No...the point is there was never a problem in the first place until the transgender person created it....RIGHT ??

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 07:56 AM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

That's how I feel. Stalls give privacy anyways, a peeper would have to pear above or below the stall anyways. And again, a guy dressed as a guy can just as easily walk into a women's bathroom and proceed to peep from an adjacent stall just as much as these supposed perverts who are going to put on dresses so they can go to the women's restroom and do the same damn thing.

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 07:57 AM
link   

No...the point is there was never a problem in the first place until the transgender person created it....RIGHT ??

Again, this was a stunt in response to a voting decision by the people of Houston. She is trying to get them to think about their decision to not let transgendered people go to the bathrooms they feel comfortable in.

You are on some weird tangent like she is doing this just to incite controversy. The controversy already EXISTS. There was a bill put forth in Houston, it was argued IMMENSELY for a while then voted on. She just wants to show the city that they may have made the wrong decision.

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 08:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

The point is to show Houston that they made a mistake in voting this law down. I'm pretty sure I made that clear in the OP.

I'm not sure she is taking into consideration that one in four women are sexually assaulted in their lifetime and that pervs could take advantage of the law.

I'm on the fence somewhat, too -- torn between her rights and the safety of women and girls.

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 08:01 AM
link   
I find it sad, we as a people as a whole have reduced the brilliant concept of civil-rights & equally into a crass discussion on what bathroom to use... I see people on both sides who need to grow up.

Why are you making such a big deal that I must know what bathroom you use ? Really pissing & #ting Is really something worth argueing over?

*looks at other side*

Aren't you supposed to be watching where you aim ? Why are you paying that much attention to people in a bathroom ?

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 08:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
If you wanna stand there and watch me urinate, come on in. The resulting feeling of inadequacy is your problem.
Kidding!..........just kidding.

i laughed so hard at this post.
i'm in tears ha ha ha

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 08:06 AM
link   
So a photo of a 'woman' standing around men taking a p1ss?

Firstly, men aren't savages. They see a woman in a public toilet trying to have sex? she'll have very few takers and most will see her as a skank. Secondly, most men will see them big hands and big head and put two and two together and see a 'man'.

Men don't talk in 'bathrooms' and don't spend a lot of time in there.

So yeah. I see no problem. Also, if a transgendered woman can be so good as to actually look JUST like a woman. In most cases this isn't so. Then again there is no problem. Because they'll use the female public toilets and no one would notice the difference.

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 08:06 AM
link   
To be honest, I think it is obvious that 'pervs' already don't give a hoot about laws to begin with so no, I don't see the statistics rising. Women and girls will have the same risks irregardless.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join