It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WEAPONS CACHE Found Hidden at Swedish Migrant Center

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: schadenfreude
It's insane, the whole thing is crazy. Either these govts are allowing themselves to become over-run in the name of PC, (which I don't believe b/c powerful ppl don't take orders from anyone unless they're more powerful themselves) OR there really is a cabal, and some clock/event/ritual w/e happened & now we have a new arab spring in Europe.

Young men, with weapons, who are refugees?! These aren't cowards. (I sure don't have the guts to blow myself up) And yet, if they have access to firearms, why aren't they fighting back against those making them run?

IT. DOESN'T. MAKE. ANY. LOGICAL. SENSE. NONE.

THINK DOWN THE ROAD 20-30 YEARS DUDE

so so sorry for shouting www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Wasnt this where they were burning down refugee camps? Maybe they knew something we dont...

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: stonerwilliam

If only bad guys and good guys were as honest about their intentions!

+9 more 
posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

I personally do not agree with any religion or mass control structures in place, I am by the very definition an atheist. Having said that, and also having lived all over in my short time ,and having spent time in the Middle East I can say without a doubt that some very good people happen to be Muslim.

On the reverse, I also know that they have tenants in their faith that praise jihad and martyrdom which in of its self makes it irredeemable, thankfully all Muslims are not Islamists, and that many don't practice the true virtues of their faith, but for the ones that do, they are a threat and even further the ones who will blow up our buildings and cut our heads off.

I will not burry my head in the sand so that I can make excuses for others, I will be honest if you come to my land and you try to change it or impose laws that are discriminatory or cause war, than I will fight to eradicate you, that goes for anyone; and I say all that to say, this Islam has a direct arrow to these actions in the doctorine therefor it is right to be vigilant and to call a spade a spade. Period end of story

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 04:36 PM
link   
The Magazine is a biased xenophobic newspaper..
The attempt is to undermine its credibility, official sources Says: What? No idea what you are talking about, is it the lid on?

No its just your xenophobism marching with ideals

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: schadenfreude

I don't know when this is coming to my town, but I am already being vigilant. It could be the flood of illegal mexicans here is being used in the same way as the mooooslims in Europe.

I've started carrying to work. I ride a train to/from and I work in a state building. There are ZERO sheepdogs either on the train or in my building. I don't think it is disallowed by the state in which I live, but I am not telling anyone just the same. Except you fine people, of course.

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: rajas

Can you give a source for the xenophobia? Every online article is biased in some way, who to believe?

Lets drag out the dirty laundry and see if this really happened or not.

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 04:44 PM
link   
I concur with George Soros... National borders are lame.

Things are more than likely going to get pretty heated quick in Europe..I mean most of the "refugees" are men, correct me if I'm wrong. Are we really to believe that every single one of these men have good intentions towards secular Europe? That they all have similar goals and objectives in starting a new life in Europe?

Personally I don't care either way as long as they aren't harming anyone or imposing their beliefs on to people, no one should really see this influx of migrants as an invasion.
edit on 4-11-2015 by NateTheAnimator because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: alienjuggalo
Wasnt this where they were burning down refugee camps? Maybe they knew something we dont...

I honestly don't know, but if someone could confirm that one way or another, that would be great.

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Butterfinger

The picture of the house if from a hunting magazine website, you want source for the xenophobic claims the magazine have? Geez you serious?

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Its a Hoax, they ate it whole, published it made statements. In my world its called being retarded or baited to undermine someones credibility

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Butterfinger
a reply to: stonerwilliam

If only bad guys and good guys were as honest about their intentions!

www.youtube.com...

What universe you living in dude

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Gotta love all of you who are anti refugee. Are you aware some extremists in Sweden have been burning down refugee camps? As far as a cache of weapons, well the article states several weapons were found so let's stop with the invasion BS and end the bigotry. Refugees who've lost everything aren't planning to take over Europe.

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueJacket
a reply to: FamCore

LOL I,do like to know what constitutes a "real" fire arm...lol if it fires it's real. Not that I don't believe we are being opened up for worse problems...but a single shot musket is as real as an m4 in the right hands.

the most deadly firearm is arguably a hunting rifle in the hands of a trained marksman. their effective engagement range is far greater than a standard infantry rifle and the caliber is large enough for real stopping power typically 308 or 30.06. With proper training hunters can hit stuff out to 600 meters and with long range training can go nearly double that whereas the maximum effective range for the AR platform is typically 300 to 450 meters (if you are good at BRM.) the hunting rifle calibers are also less succeptible to deflection by foliage. Fear the deer or the mountain goat/sheep hunter.

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 05:07 PM
link   

This isn't the first weapons cache found either. There were aid crates that came packed with weapons too.

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

See and that's the thing swills I truly believe the majority are not "planning" anything what-so-ever. I do believe once they set up their society's and micro cultures, that quickly they will become incompatible with the west because of tenants of their faith.

let's be real here, we are talking about an influx of refugees as large as the World War Two crisis so a changing face of the west is indeed inorder. Now just what that means? Well that is open to speculation, this group brings middle eastern Islam with it and that is extremely disturbing, I hope I am wrong I hope bigotry is really what I am suffering.

The issue much like global warming is, the consequence of not acting and being right is worse than the consequence of acting and being wrong. We must stem the flow, and help people who truly need help, but also keep middle eastern Islam in the Middle East and not in our western society.

edit on 4-11-2015 by TechniXcality because: (no reason given)

+7 more 
posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

Gotta love all of you who are anti refugee. Are you aware some extremists in Sweden have been burning down refugee camps? As far as a cache of weapons, well the article states several weapons were found so let's stop with the invasion BS and end the bigotry. Refugees who've lost everything aren't planning to take over Europe.

Wow. And we're the blind ones.

When did wanting to protect yourself & your family/community safe a BAD thing?

I mean I haven't heard yet from a leftist one retort about how homosexuals or WOMEN are treated over there, nothing but crickets. But ppl who wanna protect their own are the devil?!

Ok. Least I won't die on my knees with a machete near my throat.

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: TheBulk

linky?

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Here's one I remember hearing about this a while ago I forget what the conclusion was..

link

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Avpixlat is in Swedish media described as racist, xenophobic and right-wing website. Also international media describe it as such.

It's nothing more than a bigot, racist filthy hate site with fake "news", forgeries and xenophobia.

Or, put it another way: How come all of you "no-bigots" can never bring up any other reliable source or even real photos or evidence or something, but only obscure fake news from #ty websites?

I know what your agenda is. God knows as well.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join