It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MASS SHOOTING reported at Oregon college campus 15 dead atleast MANY MORE INJURED

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm
I need to remind you though that what I'm putting here as info is not yet confirmed. FYI

Way too early.

Wait until the dust settles.

Tomorrow is the best bet for real info.

link   
a reply to: neo96

Sorry....I was trying to be facetious.

Sarcasm doesn't translate well, even with an emoticon....

link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

Because America is the most polarized and egocentric country in the world. Those two things don't mix well with guns.

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 05:47 PM
link   
My cousin goes to this school... The shooting happened in the SAME EXACT room he has his psychology class in.

He was lucky because it was his day off in class and was there yesterday.

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
Way too early.

Wait until the dust settles.

Tomorrow is the best bet for real info.

For sure. We'll just have to keep an eye out and watch the media machine I guess.
edit on 1-10-2015 by mOjOm because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 05:48 PM
link   
originally posted by: TheLotLizard
My cousin goes to this school... The shooting happened in the SAME EXACT room he has his psychology class in.

He was lucky because it was his day off in class and was there yesterday
edit on 1-10-2015 by TheLotLizard because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-10-2015 by TheLotLizard because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock

a reply to: MisterSpock

If only people obeyed the law.

Of course human behavior can't be legislated.

Actually, we were a peaceful and loving race until guns came along and made us start killing one another.

No we weren't.

Men have been killing each other long before the invention of the gun.

Before guns it was bows, and arrows.

Before guns and arrows it was by sword, and maces.

Before that man was killing with sticks, and stones.

Mankind NEVER changes.

Our willingness to be domesticated will be our downfall. I really can't figure out a better way to say it........

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 05:49 PM
link   
I don't know if that was already posted but, I am watching CNN (since that's the only US station that I get here at this time), and just now one of the reporters said that they identified the 4 guns and there is a problem. Those guns were 3 pistols and 1 AR type of gun, and to be able to legally buy them there You need to be 21. So if the shooter is 20 he could not buy them legally ..

Kind of interesting turn of events if that is true..

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking

originally posted by: IAMTAT
So Putin just started bombing Syrian Rebels...and Obama runs out to politicize THIS event in a national address...even before the shooter's name and other details is even known.

Totally how can he come out and complain about his lack of power to pass laws he wants... the news keeps talking about how "shaken" he is. Also he says "I will keep saying this every time this happens." meaning mass shootings. Really?? it has not even been reported to the world what even really happened here, the reason, the person or the victims?!

Never mind Israel basically crying out for the US to support them against direct threats from Iran AND what Putin is doing to (probably) American citizens in Syria by bombing rebel forces other than ISIS. He doesn't talk about anything but this??

Oh, by the way, an American C-130 just went down in Afghanistan two hours ago...with casualties expected...did I miss Obama's national statement today on that?

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock

a reply to: MisterSpock

If only people obeyed the law.

Of course human behavior can't be legislated.

Actually, we were a peaceful and loving race until guns came along and made us start killing one another.

No we weren't.

Men have been killing each other long before the invention of the gun.

Before guns it was bows, and arrows.

Before guns and arrows it was by sword, and maces.

Before that man was killing with sticks, and stones.

Mankind NEVER changes.
And before stones it was probably with nuclear warfare and unseen technologies. Getting close to the reset button again...
edit on 1-10-2015 by Maddog5595 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 05:53 PM
link   
This was from a 4chan post.

Anonymous 10/01/15(Thu)18:29:48 No.22821108 >>22820349

I'm eggman's friend. I'm writing this because I feel very guilty... because I could have stopped the shooting by informing the police. You see hours before Eggman was going to shoot up a bunch of students, he told me what he was going to do and why. Bit of a backstory. Eggman was very depressed and and he said that the ridelin (or however the # you pronounce it) was turning him into a #ing zombie.I was his only friend. We used to talk about how sad society has become and how ultra-progressives and feminists are making it a hard place for men to live in. His mom was an alcoholic and used to beat him as a child (mine too). He lived only 3 minutes away from me and I could have manually held him back and stopped him but then I was like "# it". Let get an uprising. Maybe the media will listen to the average man now. Maybe it will stop demonizing us. Maybe it will give a platform to male victims. Maybe it will start to acknowledge the 400% higher suicide rates, 45% victims of domestic abuse count and literally 0 shelters for men in the USA or Canada. Not to mention 98% of work related deaths in any workplace constitute of men. Probably not. I could have told the police what he was planning to do. But I didn't, I'll have to live with the fact for the rest of my life. But idk man. Kinda feels like I'm free. Gonna shoot myself in the head now. Goodbye faggots. Beta uprising commence.

If true, it's yet another one on anti depressants. Again!!!
edit on 1-10-2015 by mOjOm because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Maddog5595

Haha, we are closer than you think...

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I'm sorry...that isn't on the President's press conference agenda today.

No questions pertaining to this issue will be fielded, please confine your questions to the crisis...er...issue at hand.

Thank you very much.

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

I really don't think it was this kid. I am leaning towards someone who has a religious issue. Why has it taken to so long to identify the shooter?

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 05:58 PM
link   
This 4chan and youtube # is unreal..i pray WW3 or mass unrest does not come...imagine Hitler with access to social media. Help us all.

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Watcher777

I really don't think it was this kid. I am leaning towards someone who has a religious issue. Why has it taken to so long to identify the shooter?

You might be right. One problem is that they say the shooter was 20 y/o and eggman is 23 y/o. So there is that. Plus I guess there are some trolls who like to bully the guy and they might be clouding the info.

Who knows why it takes so damn long. I think they like to keep all the info to make sure they don't say anything wrong and want a clear and accurate picture of what's happening. (Best Case)

That or they like to keep the info so they can arrange it with whatever lies they need to put in there too so they can hide their false flags. (Worst Case)

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Watcher777
a reply to: mOjOm

It takes time to craft a narrative that can be molded to an agenda... Be patient, the erosion of personal freedoms will proceed accordingly...

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: lightedhype

Well 4chan is a cesspit. I never judge reality based upon 4chan's contents
Let alone reality of an event.

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: lightedhype
This 4chan and youtube # is unreal..i pray WW3 or mass unrest does not come...imagine Hitler with access to social media. Help us all.

The internet has become the ultimate source of knowledge sharing. While at the same time becoming the ultimate source of BS propaganda and brainwashing superstitious nonsense. And everything in between.

It's a sad reflection of humanity and it's information sharing and priorities and the credibility of our knowledge as a whole.

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm
They call him eggman on youtube. His channel is called "first last".

This was a comment on his last video uploaded.

The Tobster 1 hour ago (edited) Hey guys, this is my account but I cannot get into it. I am not dead and I didn't shoot up any schools. I was picked up by some government agents earlier today, and they are holding me in some windowless room. I gotta go though, I'm only able to post this 'cause one of the guards left his phone in here, but he's bound to notice it's missing soon. This isn't real. I am being framed, and I suspect this is another false flag hoax. Please come get me and don't let them get away with this.
-Eggman

This might get weird.

If police killed the shooter, why would they arrest this guy in the post? I think this is just BS.
What IS very strange...is why we haven't been given a name yet...and why witnesses said he was asking victims their religion.

At this point, I'm leaning towards terrorism.
edit on 1-10-2015 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join