It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MASS SHOOTING reported at Oregon college campus 15 dead atleast MANY MORE INJURED

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 05:05 PM
link   
C'mon people, be friendly.
I like reading this thread because there is useful input here,
but is gonna go bye-bye if it gets out of control.

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

It is all documented! This is Deborah Tavares with Ron Angell, targeted journalist and whistleblower-
She is a fantastic researcher, and she has all of the documentation on it all. Her website:stopthecrime.net...
Painful but real--

Take a listen perhaps to this broadcast from July 2014:
www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs
a reply to: MisterSpock

Great now I'm pushing an agenda...

Read my other posts for f# sakes.

Actually I'd think you would most likely fall under the latter, your thinking has been diverted to the object and not the person controlling it.

If you can get beyond that, there is a more important factor in these events.

link   
a reply to: thesaneone

I get the nature of ATS. But seriously I get sick of blaming prescription drugs. Having guns, not having them (gun free zones) etc

I worked in a gun free zone in Milwaukee. One which was a high priority target. A Pharmaceutical plant (so in the interest of openness, yeah I am biased towards pharmaceuticals). One does not NEED guns in certain areas, a shoot out in our tank farm (of solvents) might take every one with them. That beings said, I fully support the right to self defense.

These shootings are by people who are sick, and wanting fame. We all remember the names of the killers, but few of the victims. What does that say about western culture? Its not JUST the USA either.

link   
poal.me...

Dunno if this has been posted, but apparently it is a mirror of the entire shooters thread, the attitudes in there are disturbing....like they are having a mass shooting competition.

WARNING STRONG LANGUAGE AND MASS IDIOTS

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 05:12 PM
link   
The 'shooter' now has the third highest death count this since 1999. AL was a butcher at Sandy Hook. Each child shot three to a dozen times a piece. UV still has the high score though....

There is a 4Chan connection. This is a game, not just a sickness. There is someone who is helping to mold and push these people to do what they do. Not the government. No MKUltra. If that was true the POTUS would be dead and we would be in a total race war. Using the weak minded and medicated to play out a game.

The 'trans' angle could explain why a witness said they saw a 'woman'.

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Murgatroid
I'm right here in Oregon so this really hits home...

While reading a story on this on oregonlive's news page I saw this comment:

• Cory Baadsgaard, age 16, Wahluke (Washington state) High School, was on Paxil (which caused him to have hallucinations) when he took a rifle to his high school and held 23 classmates hostage. He has no memory of the event.

• Chris Fetters, age 13, killed his favorite aunt while taking Prozac.

• Christopher Pittman, age 12, murdered both his grandparents while taking Zoloft.

• Mathew Miller, age 13, hung himself in his bedroom closet after taking Zoloft for 6 days.

• Jeff Weise, living on Minnesota’s Red Lake Indian Reservation, shot and killed nine people and wounded five others before killing himself. Weise had been taking Prozac.

• Joseph T. Wesbecker, just a month after he began taking Prozac in 1989, shot 20 workers at Standard Gravure Corp. in Louisville, Ky., killing nine. Prozac-maker Eli Lilly later settled a lawsuit brought by survivors.

• Kip Kinkel, 15, murdered his parents and then opened fire on his classmates at Thurston High School in Springfield, Oregon, May, 1998, killing two and wounding 22 others. He had been prescribed both Prozac and Ritalin.

• In 1988, 31-year-old Laurie Dann went on a shooting rampage in a second-grade classroom in Winnetka, Illinois, killing one child and wounding six. She had been taking the antidepressant Anafranil as well as Lithium.

• In Paducah, Ky., in late 1997, 14-year-old Michael Carneal, traveled to Heath High School and started shooting students in a prayer meeting taking place in the school’s lobby, killing three and leaving another paralyzed. Carneal reportedly was on Ritalin.

www.oregonlive.com...

Taking some of the names above and doing a search turns up some even more interesting results:

Antidepressant Drugs and Antipsychotic Drugs and Murder

Nearly every mass shooting incident in the last twenty years, and multiple instances of suicide, children killing their parents and Mom’s killing their children all share one thing in common.

There is overwhelming evidence suggesting that the common factor in all of these incidents is all of the perpetrators were either at the time of the crime or at some point in the immediate past…prior to the crime…taking anti-psychotic (psychotropic) drugs.

www.drdahlman.com...

Common Traits of Mass Shootings

Almost all the mass shooting in recent years share certain traits that are exactly the same. This would seem to be a good place to start to find a cause to the drastic increase in these events. Here is a detailed list of those common traits, complete with sources:

1) They occur in places where guns are not legally allowed

2) The shooters are on legal mind-altering medication (specifically re-uptake inhibitors, like Prozac, Paxil, etc.). They are also usually seeing a psychiatrist or had seen one. Note: for the specifics on each incident, see the list below.

3) Almost never a known motive. When there is, it doesn’t make sense.

4) There are always unusual circumstances that don’t make sense and many unanswered questions.

wakefromthedream.wordpress.com...

Is there a link between anti depressants & mass murders?
knowledgeglue.com...

Spot on, drop dead correct! There's a direct link between the use of SSRI's and these bizaare behaviors and mass shootings.

I quoted your comment to repeat it down the line so it would be seen down the future line in this thread.

But....never mind, the anti-gun nuts will rally round this as usual and once again launch their attacks on Constitutional rights seemingly intent to disarm the non-drugged, non-criminal population in an apparent effort to make victims of average, ordinary, non-mental, law abiding citizens. They intentionally ignore the evidence blatantly demonstrated before them.....that many of the mass shooters intentionally target so-called "gun free zones" which they see as free-fire kill zones.

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok
Why does this keep happening in the USA?

Because gun free zones and cowardice.

Because people aren't being taught how deal with crap anymore. It used to be that if you're getting bullied.. fight back, or if some girl spurned you.. find another.

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: thesaneone

There could be any number of reasons.

Those two amongst them.

I certainly have no real idea. Conjecture, just like everyone else. Anyone who says they know the answer is fooling only themselves.

My guess, and that's all it is, is it'll turn out to be either none of 'em, or a combination of all of 'em. The latter? There'll be little to nothing we can do about it. The former? You can't really do anything about evil, either.

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs
a reply to: crazyewok

Something in the water...

No, joking is inconsiderate...

I said it in the last shooting thread...

People can blame mental illness, pills, upbringing and everything else...

The only common denominator is the gun...

As you know, we don't really have guns...

But I can get one illegally in 5 minutes, so can thousands of not millions of us...
So why don't we???

Maybe it's a mental health thing...
But the gun is definitely an elephant in the room...

Last mass shooting in England, Raol Moat, sure there was mental health problems in that...
Obtaining a gun wasn't the hard part for sure.

Too easy to blame the gun, but it's just as easy to ignore it...

It's like the old saying...
Believing in no conspiracies is stupid, believing everything is a conspiracy is equally stupid...

Saying it's not guns is stupid, saying it's always solely about the gun is equally as stupid.

Sorry for the diatribe fella.

Want to try again there ?

True there is ONLY on common denomiator.

The finger on the trigger.

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 05:23 PM
link   
So it sounds like this guy had enough time to get people to line up and ask them if they were Christian or not before shooting, so this was more execution style then just randomly walking the halls and shooting people.

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

Neighbour, the drugs are also inanimate objects. I understand how they work very well (I am a Pharmaceutical Chemist). I do not disagree that people have adverse reactions. However that is a infinitesimal minority. IF you want to blame anyone blame the medical infrastructure of the US, and many other nations. It remains, there are very few events that can be blamed on SSRI drugs out side of the USA and those INSIDE have much more likely cauases.

Now I've also been on an SSRI, for anxiety and depression (it was Praoxetine). I should not have been on it, I was neither depressed or anxious, I was stressed, and exhausted. It was a bitch to come off.

Yes Drugs change brain chemistry. They are not the cause, the underlying mental problems are. On top of this, mixing them with any intoxicant, narcotic, etc, is stupid. IF one reads the instructions they say NO.

I am sorry you have had bad experiences, others have too, most have not.

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Anyone know if this one was on anti depressants yet too???

Did he also leave a manifesto as well??

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Was religion a factor?

Like that church shooting a few months back?

Seems like a common denominator.............

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

Absolutely, the bottom line is he wanted to and anything else really doesn't matter.

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Yes, dear POTUS...we DON"T know what caused this individual to do what he did.......so please, let's not jump on a political bandwagon and use this crisis to further your agenda.

Every time I hear him go on about this, my natural inclination to discount massive TPTB conspiracy takes another hit.

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Watcher777
So it sounds like this guy had enough time to get people to line up and ask them if they were Christian or not before shooting, so this was more execution style then just randomly walking the halls and shooting people.

I've only just skimmed the tread so far but is it something like a transgender person finding religious folk to execute??

link   

link   
a reply to: matafuchs

"There is someone who is helping to mold and push these people to do what they do."

And the "molders" use SSRI's as an instrument of indoctrination of these people. I'm convinced that some, not all, but some of these people are programmed from early childhood forward and are programmed to act out their instructions upon receipt of a phone call in which a "signal" is given that unlocks the programmed behavior which leads to the shootings. The "molders" have created what amounts to unwitting sleeper agents operating in this society, waiting for the "cue" to carry out their disastrous deeds.

Check out: www.amazon.com...*Version*=1&*entries*=0
Or look up Russ Dizdar on Youtube. He's a former cop turned "cop helper" in identifying and deprogramming these people.

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 05:27 PM
link   
So was this a transgender atheist?

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join