It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Official spokesperson from Secret Space program about "big picture", Aug 31/15 (Randy Cramer)?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 12:13 AM
link   
a reply to: PlanetXisHERE

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 12:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

originally posted by: PlanetXisHERE

originally posted by: welshreduk
Gotta love the title...

"Official spokesperson from Secret Space program"

So it's a "secret" space program but they have "official" spokespersons? Wow!

So do you think it is a possibility even or are you closed minded to the idea?

What other secret program the government denies exists has an official spokesperson?

---

Oh....about 35 SAP/CAP programs that i am personally aware of....but those official spokespersons only report directly to
the Joint Chiefs, the SecDef and/or directly
To the President himself...and NOT to any
Public or private agency without S or TS
clearance!

And from what i know NONE have anything
To do with Aliens or Insects on Mars!

I am rather sceptical of this claim.
Sheesh the Air Force has astronauts
And thats been known publicly for decades
So technically there IS a US military space
corps! Just not quite the corps everyone
Wants to see...i.e. NO SG-1 ...YET !!!

....But we're working on that....!!!

edit on 2015/9/6 by StargateSG7 because: sp

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 12:22 AM
link   
a reply to: StargateSG7

While there have been (are?) astronauts who are in the Air Force, the converse does not follow.

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 12:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: StargateSG7

While there have been (are?) astronauts who are in the Air Force, the converse does not follow.

Again correct....there are Astronauts who
are active members of the USAF..but no
Regular and Public USAF Space Corps..........

...so while i've met SG-1 on-set in Vancouver
I must confess that the "real" Stargate seems
To be made of wood and fibreglas...and the USAF Space Corps analogue to Capt. Samantha Carter
says .. Be on set and in costume at 7:30am...
Ooooh the disappointment to find out it's all just
Smoke and Mirrors! ;-) :-)

edit on 2015/9/6 by StargateSG7 because: sp

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 12:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: StargateSG7

---

Oh....about 35 SAP/CAP programs that i am personally aware of....but those official spokespersons only report directly to
the Joint Chiefs, the SecDef and/or directly
To the President himself...and NOT to any
Public or private agency without S or TS
clearance!

Then none of them have a public spokesperson, which was my point.

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 01:01 AM
link   
a reply to: eriktheawful

Ships would have to be assembled in high Earth orbit, above the usual sats that watch the ground below. The military has specialized ships that can launch rockets to orbit from the middle of the ocean. They've been working on optical cammo for a long time...and space is very, very big. Unless you knew exactly where to look, you wouldn't find one of these ships.

Also, these aren't the same as aircraft carriers or Earth-based frigates. The crews on these ships would be small. It would be a logistical nightmare to resupply these ships with food, water ect for 300 people. Also, the more people that are on them -- the more potential security leaks.

Think a military within the military, with nearly all of the conventional military unaware. If the BBT's really are ours (which I believe they are) -- we probably aren't even using rockets to get to orbit anymore for this space program, those were abandoned a while ago.

Also, you can position assets in high polar orbit...pretty good hiding spot if you ask me. No one besides a very few select scientists are looking straight up from Antarctica or the North Pole. If these ships, shipyards and stations are in geosynch orbits, they're not going to be moving ... so they'd be extremely hard to spot.
edit on 6-9-2015 by MystikMushroom because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 01:03 AM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

No one besides a very few select scientists are looking straight up from Antarctica or the North Pole.

Do you know what a polar orbit is? My guess would be no.
globalmicrowave.org...
edit on 9/6/2015 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 01:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Yeah, thanks for correcting me. What I really meant was a geosynchronous station-keeping position right over the pole. Orbit was the wrong nomenclature.

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 01:13 AM
link   

What I really meant was a geosynchronous station-keeping position right over the pole.

That would require a lot of power and fuel.
Not to mention that you would not need to be at the pole to see a large object in a high position over it.

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 01:16 AM
link   
a reply to: PlanetXisHERE

Sorry, what a crock of S%$T..LOL

The guy lost my vote the moment he said he was Genetically Engineered and I stopped watching the second he started talking all that New Age Hippie rubbish about vibrational wars and stuff..

Was as bad as watching a Blossom Goodchild Video.

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Misty was launched in the 1990's, and due to it's reflective conical shape -- it's very hard to see and track. It reflects laser, radar and optical light waves off and around it, back into space.

Here, something like this:

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 01:26 AM
link   

it's very hard to see and track.

And yet, people do see it. How big is it?

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 01:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

I don't know if anyone does see it or track it honestly, it's highly classified.

According to this Wired article, no one has been able to find and track it.

If anyone can track it, it would be another well-funded military ... China or the Russians, and we're not going to find out if they can find and track it.

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 01:45 AM
link   

From wiki, with source.

The first satellite (USA-53 or 1990-019B,[2] 19,600 kg) launched for the program was deployed on March 1, 1990 by the Space Shuttle Atlantis as part of Mission STS-36. Objects associated with the satellite decayed on March 31, 1990, but the satellite was seen and tracked later that year and in the mid-1990s by amateur observers.

archive.wired.com...

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 01:57 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

From the above linked Wired article:

Over the years, the network of observers has kept an eye out for Misty, but none so diligently - perhaps obsessively - as Ted Molczan. Even after Misty "disappeared," Eberst likely spotted it again on three occasions in the late '90s, though it was very faint, even through binoculars. He wasn't sure what the object was; Molczan ID'd it as Misty. Many experts also believe that a satellite launched in 1999, known as USA 144 but unspotted so far, is a second-gen version of Misty.

And I can tell you right now that that much information about it is known, it's not THAT secret. The really, really secret stuff never makes its way onto the internet or is known outside the small compartmentalized programs that work on it.

Its very likely that Misty or Misty 2.0 aren't the tip of the spear, and current technology is many generations ahead, possibly using active optical cammo.

Its what you CANT find via easy Google searches thats interesting. Even the patents for stuff that is connected to this type of thing get scrubbed off the internet, making it extremely hard to find any evidence.

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 02:10 AM
link   

The problem is that you need to get stuff into orbit, that's why they think there is a misty 2. They would know about the materials going into orbit for space ships.

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 02:39 AM
link   

They have ship based launch systems...

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 02:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom

They have ship based launch systems...

And they chose to use a Titan IV for Misty 2 because?

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 02:46 AM
link   
Oh yeah great listen everything we wanted to know and more about the secret space program!

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 02:47 AM
link   

I'm saying that they can launch stuff into orbit from the ocean without the public knowing. I have no idea what they launch with their sea based systems. They could launch modular ship or station parts, supplies or whatever. I'm simply pointing out the capability.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join