It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

*Loudmouth Jerk* Threatens Black People

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

ok I'll give you that part. The rest I'm just fine with. When people have enough, this is what happens.

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueMessiah

WOOHOOO!!! RACE WAR!!!!

Just kidding on the "woohoo!!!" part. This is not surprising, racist white people have been waiting for something like this. This is also what the government wants.

Beginnings of a race war in Texas and it might start in time, before Jade Helm ends so they can just shift the military into martial law in Texas. Of course all the stupid white racists will be cheering in the streets for martial law. Regardless of Jade Helm, if a race war started there would definitely be some kind of martial law lock down of Texas.

Then there would be a big cry over gun confiscation. How easily human beings are manipulated into giving up their rights.

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs
I did watch the video.
He wanted to say 'n!##€r', IMO.
He just knew better.

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Angry little man with a small brain and no power. He's more of a threat to himself than anyone else.

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6
To keep it short,
Maaan, my comment wasn't meant to offend you, get you all defensive.

And that wasn't a beer, it was Kool-aid.

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 02:39 PM
link   
This guy can't be a regular policeman, maybe EX-policeman. Seems to me he is rabble rousing, same as all rioters do, while telling the police to get out of the way!

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 02:46 PM
link   
STAFF NOTICE

The personal sniping, off-topic banter, and overall rude tone of some posts in this thread WILL STOP immediately, or posts will be removed by Staff for T&C violations. The thread title has been edited to reflect the apparent reality that the video in the OP is falsely titled and this jackass is not an active police officer.

DO NOT reply to this message

Thank you for your cooperation and efforts in keeping ATS discussions on topic and out of the gutter.

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
I am sure this one will get attention in the media. Doesn't seem any of the ones where blacks call for killing whites ever get attention.....

stop pointing fingers to the other side you're just as bad as the media when you do that. 2 wrongs don't make a right. wrong is wrong period.

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Hehehe, I just sent complaints that included a link to this youtube video & the guy's Facebook info to the SPLC, ACLU, Dept of Justice, and a few other places.

I'm going to look for the websites for news stations close to him & do the same. All I need is for a few of them to take interest in him.

(post by RoadCourse removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueMessiah

So we get this loud moth jerk threatening black people. the loud mouth jerk threatening cops, then the third threatening white people and cops.

Why do I get the feeling If it started these three would be the first three running and crying like babies before anyone else. The loudest in the room in the weakest in the room.....Frank Lucas baby...

edit on 2-9-2015 by Reallyfolks because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 02:59 PM
link   
"Uh let's see, that's about all I got to say. The hell with it".

Classic ending there.

I have a funny feeling someone from the Justice Department or FBI will knocking on his door soon if they haven't already. "Nobody went to jail over a slingshot?". Wanna bet?
Shooting rocks at moving vehicles is a very bad idea, especially if said occupants jump out and shoot you.
This man is obviously emotionally overwrought and a prime candidate for intervention for anger issues.
I'm pissed about Farrakhan "10,000 martyrs" comment too.
Why he hasn't been tossed in jail yet for inciting violence makes a farce of our justice system.

One lonely White Texan running his mouth doesn't constitute a movement though.

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

I am skilled and agree with all you say here.
WE DON'T need ASSH##Slike this talking GARBAGE about the people who support the thug who was greased.
THEY are cut from the SAME cloth.

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Why do I picture Snidely Whiplash rubbing his hands together repeatedly saying... Yessss?

Oh! Because this is exactly what "they" want.

A house divided can not stand and for all the talk that we are waking up? It sure as hell looks like the majority are still asleep. Playing their hand exactly as they are supposed to.

Nice.

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: WCmutant

yes because , As we can see, from the mulititudes of BLM videos......

White people are the only ones that are Racist.....

Does anyone else just hit a limit to handle "stupid" and youre like, "nope I gotta go fishing or something"

Non thinking Robots, and people beholden to the MSM, thats what our schools are turning out

Well done PTB , well done

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: enlightenedservant
Hehehe, I just sent complaints that included a link to this youtube video & the guy's Facebook info to the SPLC, ACLU, Dept of Justice, and a few other places.

I'm going to look for the websites for news stations close to him & do the same. All I need is for a few of them to take interest in him.

thanks , can you do that for the BLM facebook pages as well ?

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

My quota for stupid reached its limit a while back and yet I stupidly keep clicking.

People on both sides are feeding off of this garbage. What's going to end up happening is not going to be as romantic or heroic as most seem to believe. We are putting ourselves in for a world of hurt and people are acting like it's nothing short of the best thing since sliced bread. You can almost feel the violence seething underneath some folks.

Death hurts and being stupid can often result in death. It's a shame those that have been through it can't come back and let others know that this is not the way to solve this.

edit on 9/2/2015 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

thanks , can you do that for the BLM facebook pages as well ?

Why don't you do it? With all the complaining you guys do about "Black Lives Matter", I'm sure some of you have already done so. Right? Besides, I agree with their fight for equal treatment by law enforcement & the judicial system, just as I agreed with every other fight for equal treatment by law enforcement & the judicial system.

So nope, you'll have to do that yourself

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 03:40 PM
link   

I'm sure they already knew about it. They probably planted it to begin with. Ol' George Soros sure knows how to rile people up. As long as the people are being ignorant fools and hating on each other, Soros and his Banker friends are safe. What they don't want is for people to wake up to the truth and come after those responsible for so much of this misery.

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant

Do you agree with their constant racist rants and calls to kill cops as well?

Sorry just seeing some HUGE hypocrisy here

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join