It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

*Loudmouth Jerk* Threatens Black People

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Hahaha.

Yeah he held his tongue just a minute too long and couldn't help himself.

Like he was under a non-racist body of water and needed to take a big racist inhalation.
edit on 2-9-2015 by CharlieSpeirs because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

A loudmouth coward hiding behind his shotgun and his laughable sling shot.

You may think that sling shot or as we called them wrist rockets is laughable but if you put a steel ball bearing in it and you can easily kill a person. I used to hunt rabbits and squirrels with one when I was a kid.

link   
I can't help but be amused at this.

We, and I certainly include myself in this, righteously condemn this idiot for his not well-masked bigotry. Yet we merrily give him his 15 minutes of fame, and multiple pages of exposure.

What we should be doing is allowing him to howl in a wilderness of silence. Literally, as well as figuratively, just turn away, and walk away. To do anything else, is to give him status he doesn't deserve.

We know they're out there, these people that pervert freedom of speech in order to attempt to deny that very thing to others they deem unworthy.

I would ask why is this moron, who is living proof that relatives should not marry, much less procreate, is deserving of even a moment of our time?

Even this short post is too much. Let him sink back into his cesspool of bigotry.

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 01:08 PM
link   

You mean to tell me Law Enforcement doesn't share a Hive-mind?

edit on 2-9-2015 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

originally posted by: yuppa

originally posted by: Lysergic
Can't go to jail for shooting rocks via sling shot???

WHAT?!??

Attacking a group of people as a group with slingshots... yeah... sounds like an easy way to get shot in the face, justifiably.

Tell that to the Palestinian supporters lol!! I guess it depends on who is throwing rocks if its wrong these days.

Unlike you the Palestinian people see them fighting against a brutal regime that occupies their land.

Considering Arafatt and PLO leadership said its a land grab to get back at Israel by inventing a "palestinian people" I dont care about them because their parents and grandparents are liars and just refugees from surounding countries. Cant dismiss what arafatt and PLO leaders have said themselves.
The arabs living there before they made israel didnt call themselves palestinians btw correct?

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 01:09 PM
link   

You may think that sling shot or as we called them wrist rockets is laughable but if you put a steel ball bearing in it and you can easily kill a person. I used to hunt rabbits and squirrels with one when I was a kid.

Exactly!

If someone shoots one of these at you have the right to take out the threat. It's Texas, a place where you can shoot people for breaking into your car.

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

Yeah contextually I was a bit vague but I meant his reasoning.

They'd leave more than "bumps and bruises" that's for sure.

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

Nice thread drift to take the light off of the fat racist pig in the video.

What's your game?

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Can't go to jail for shooting rocks via sling shot???

WHAT?!??

Attacking a group of people as a group with slingshots... yeah... sounds like an easy way to get shot in the face, justifiably.

Tell that to the Palestinian supporters lol!! I guess it depends on who is throwing rocks if its wrong these days.

Unlike you the Palestinian people see them fighting against a brutal regime that occupies their land.

Considering Arafatt and PLO leadership said its a land grab to get back at Israel by inventing a "palestinian people" I dont care about them because their parents and grandparents are liars and just refugees from surounding countries. Cant dismiss what arafatt and PLO leaders have said themselves.
The arabs living there before they made israel didnt call themselves palestinians btw correct?

No you are not correct. This has been debunked numerous times and why are you thread drifting?

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Exactly!

If someone shoots one of these at you have the right to take out the threat. It's Texas, a place where you can shoot people for breaking into your car.

Yes this guy is no different than the people his is ranting about.

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

He wants the thread closed.

Classic alternative to "reporting the thread" and not having his way because the lie didn't come intentionally from the OP.

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 01:31 PM
link   
It occurs to me that whenever some hate filled lunatic walks into a theater or a church and starts blowing innocent people away, there's always the question, "how can we prevent this from happening again?" I don't have all the answers but in this case, it seems like a no-brainer that this guy:

Is quite possibly a powder keg of hate and insanity waiting to go off and take a lot of people with him.

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs

Nice thread drift to take the light off of the fat racist pig in the video.

What's your game?

I was replying to buster. As to the man in the video IF he did not claim to be a EMPLOYED POLICE OFFICER he is NOT a POLICEMAN ANYMORE and as such the TITLE NEEDS CHANGING according to the rules. The man clearly has some issues and I think he should not be listened to or given the time of day. any racism needs to be stopped really.

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 01:38 PM
link   

And buster was replying to you.

You brought Israel into it, Yuppa. Just own it.

I appreciate your candor.
But I didn't call him a pig to align him with police...
I called him a pig because it was a fitting description to an absolute swine.

If you read my first post, I clarified for those who didn't watch the video he is not a cop.

I'd like the OP to change the title as well.
edit on 2-9-2015 by CharlieSpeirs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs

And buster was replying to you.

You brought Israel into it, Yuppa. Just own it.

I appreciate your candor.
But I didn't call him a pig to align him with police...
I called him a pig because it was a fitting description to an absolute swine.

If you read my first post, I clarified for those who didn't watch the video he is not a cop.

I'd like the OP to change the title as well.

Well th e israel pot shot was off topic a bit,just trying to compare it but just a bad comparison to hate groups i guess.
Id prefeer a title change over closure though. If that spossible lol.

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueMessiah

Don't worry. It will all be over soon. As tensions and issues keep escalating the implemented "solution" will eventually be the nationalization of the police forces. I don't think that solution is going to be quite what people expect or want.

I get the feeling it's being lead down this path, but couldn't be , that's just crazy.

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Enter homes? I didn't hear anything like that. The slingshot? Hell yeah! If you're coming into my town and yelling that you wanna kill whitey... You're lucky if I only have a sling shot. Free speech only goes so far. You tell me you're going to kill me... That's just as threatening to me as if you had a gun in your hand. Telling people you're going to kill them when they're not doing harm to you is pretty damn stupid.

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: RoadCourse

Perhaps so. I'm just basing what was said on the video. For all I know, the guy may have some pretty evil contraption or even bodies hidden in the shed. I've seen these types in horror movies. But, that's just the movies... Riiiiight...

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlySolo

no he's not a cop. There's another video of him at a rally being scolded by a black guy.

And this is why I said "worldstarhiphop" That place is garbage, along with the "news" that comes out of there.
edit on 2-9-2015 by slapjacks because: typo

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: StallionDuck

Yes as soon as he cocked his shotgun and said "that's the last thing you'll hear when we enter your homes you little bastards".

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join