It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tianjin was an act of sabotage and major escalation

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Wartime Acts Of Sabotage
www.pbs.org...
During wartime, one of the most effective weapons in any country’s arsenal is sabotage: attacking the war engine itself by crippling key supplies, manufacturing, strategic locations and even logistic routes.

Saboteurs are not always an obvious and visible enemy. Many are underground agents, unconnected to official military authorities. More often than not, though, they have been trained and unofficially sanctioned by intelligence agencies or senior members of the armed forces.

The German government turned to sabotage during World War I in an attempt to thwart U.S. trade with Europe. German agents working on U.S. soil targeted munitions factories and plants producing goods to be shipped to help the Allied troops on the battlefields of Europe.

So after realizing how prevalent sabotage has been utilized in times of war - is it really too far fetched to think this was a definite attack. I am calling rods from god only due to the nature and appearance of the 3 acre crater that has now formed a lake. ( I admit though I am not very knowledgeable in regards to military tech so yes it is a pretty wild claim ). But too call it an obvious case of sabotage is pretty sound in my eyes.

This is not the first major energy/transport infrastructure incident happening to the big players and coincidentally they seem to be coming more frequently and more violently. There was another huge explosion at a chinese port just a month ago... the oil fire in russia, texas, the many pipeline bombings and the list goes on.

This is just the next step up from the economic warfare we have been seeing as we move closer to all out ww3.

I actually hope I am wrong but I doubt it.
edit on 15-8-2015 by mungbean because: correcting grammar

IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS
MOD NOTE: Posting work written by others
edit on Sat Aug 15 2015 by DontTreadOnMe because: trimmed huge quote...added source and tags

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: mungbean

On the other hand, when 96% of the Chinese population are basically serfs, poorly educated and trained. Add in 1.3 Billion of them and it's just as possible that it was a stupid mistake that caused this explosion.

Swinish suspicion is a good trait, yet, the U.S., from what I can see, needs a healthy, stable Chinese economy for it's own to survive. A perfect example is the non-action on China's arbitrary claiming of virtually the whole of the South China Sea.

Other than lip-service actions and words to appease U.S. allies in the region, a close and stable oil supply for China is in TPTB best interests.....

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 09:49 PM
link   

What is a rod from God ?

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: nwtrucker

I have serious doubts about whether foreign agents would be able to get away with such a large scale sabotage in a modern surveillance state like China.

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: yulka

www.youtube.com...

Rods from god are a kinetic based space weapon. Tungsten arrows 3 feet wide and 6m long dropped directly overhead from orbit. They hit with the force of a nuclear bomb and vaporise on impact leaving a giant crater and no radiation. Also the delivery time is greatly reduced and is much harder to intercept than icbm's.

I am by no means an expert and do not tae these facts as gospel but this is my general understanding. Look it up

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 10:00 PM
link   
after spending hours researching pics and videos and observing the government reactions and statements i find it hard to believe it was an accident.
I have spent hours sifting through pictures, forums, analysis, government reports and statements and my common sense and logic tells me that no doubt this was an attack.
I mean have you seen the crater and the videos ? how much time have you spent looking into this ?
a reply to: nwtrucker

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 10:06 PM
link   
I mean take your eyes off the tree and look at the forest. These major infrastructure explosions and grid failures and hacking and currency wars are gaining in intensity and frequency just like the worldwide military movements. In the current geopolitical climate and looking at all events worldwide as a whole I am almost convinced.
It just so happened after three days of China agrressively deflating their currency.

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 10:07 PM
link   

If it was really hydrazine that got destroyed, maybe.

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 10:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: yulka

What is a rod from God ?

It's a kinetic rod strike from an orbital satellite.

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 10:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: nwtrucker

On the other hand, when 96% of the Chinese population are basically serfs, poorly educated and trained. Add in 1.3 Billion of them and it's just as possible that it was a stupid mistake that caused this explosion.

Swinish suspicion is a good trait, yet, the U.S., from what I can see, needs a healthy, stable Chinese economy for it's own to survive. A perfect example is the non-action on China's arbitrary claiming of virtually the whole of the South China Sea.

Other than lip-service actions and words to appease U.S. allies in the region, a close and stable oil supply for China is in TPTB best interests.....

That's not true at all. China's middle class will outnumber the US's entire population by next year. China's also 2nd only to the US in total number of millionaires and billionaires. And if I'm not mistaken, China's already become the world's dominant publisher of scientific research, too.

China’s middle class will jump to 340 million by 2016 (see Figure 1). The purchasing power—disposable income minus savings—of China’s middle class is also growing. In 2006, around 39 percent of urban households were middle class (see Figure 2). By 2016, that percentage will likely rise to 60 percent. At present, the middle class accounts for 27 percent of China’s total urban disposable income. By 2015, that percentage is expected to rise to more than 40 percent (see Figure 3). Considering its swelling numbers, purchasing power, and trajectory, China’s middle class presents marketing opportunities that companies cannot afford to miss.

Understanding China’s Middle Class

Though I do agree that this incident in the OP was most likely caused by a stupid mistake, not sabotage. Then again, most major countries engage in sabotage to varying degrees, so it wouldn't be surprising if this were the case here.

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Given the Chinese system, gross incompetence, corruption, and negligence are also not at all beyond the realm of possibility, and Occam's Razor makes them the most likely culprits.

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 10:14 PM
link   

I bow to your research. I just watched live feeds on FOX-that's a surprise as well, I wouldn't have thought the Chinese Gov't would allow that live feed or the videos to be sent out, perhaps an indication it WAS an accident?

Hey, I'm not saying your wrong. I AM saying it's a possibility that can't be discounted. The degree of stupidity and greed cannot be over-estimated...

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 10:17 PM
link   

About the most extreme concept that I'll surmise is that the big bang was a military stockpile going off.

I saw too many same sized rocket-like aerial items to think that it was merely fertilizer and carbide. Why such volatile material would explode be stored in a crowded commercial and residential area is not hard to understand for Asia.

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 10:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: mungbean
I have spent hours sifting through pictures, forums, analysis, government reports and statements and my common sense and logic tells me that no doubt this was an attack. a reply to: nwtrucker

I don't mean to be rude but that's not common sense.

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Lets just entertain the notion that this was an attack. Can you imagine what may come next.
An American spokesman warned of a Pearl harbor type attack just this week.
And the british foriegn minister left the port after important trade talks with China just hours before. At the same time as Minsk is declared dead and the same time as Yemen and with NK and SK beating the drums... the list goes on. THIS IS WW3 and if there was not active sabotage going on before the big showdown as has ALWAYS been the case in previous history well then I must be delusional . Things only escalate from here
edit on 15-8-2015 by mungbean because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Lets just entertain the notion that this was an attack. Can you imagine what may come next. 

No, lets not. What's coming next is a public inquiry into the accident and then disciplinary action against those found responsible and then reverberations across Chinese industry as safety procedures and regulations are scrutinized and reviewed, new laws are written and passed to make sure this doesn't happen again. End of story.

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 10:29 PM
link   
www.chinatimes.com...

This is just one picture of the crater. It is the size of a couple of football fields and has now been turned into a lake.

Look at the size of the blast

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Moonbase

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 10:36 PM
link   
a reply to: nonjudgementalist

And we all live happily ever after ?

I respect your opinion and will have to politely disagree. I suppose this next few weeks and months will be the indicator of which prediction is more accurate. ( informed opinions tend to hold more sway than uninformed opinions though right ? so inform yourself and investigate a little more - your view may change )

Watch this space.. lol

edit on 15-8-2015 by mungbean because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 10:38 PM
link   
What was at the center of this crater before this happened?

Sorry, haven't been following this at all.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join