It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

#AllLivesMatter

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

I recently likened it to a testicular cancer sufferer denigrating a breast cancer sufferer for doing a charity run for breast cancer, and not just all cancer...

I've yet to receive a response.
edit on 9-8-2015 by CharlieSpeirs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: JalapenoPepper

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs

a reply to: JalapenoPepper

Facts don't hurt anyone...
And even if they did...

Your post did not involve any!

If you say so.
I don't post unless it is factual. And many facts would get me banned for posting.

Jalapeno!

Speaking from experience?

No one gets banned for posting facts.

That is bs... If the facts are not PC, they are perceived as "racist".

Jalapeno!

That's a yes then.

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 11:19 AM
link   

I recently likened it to a testicular cancer sufferer denigrating a breast cancer sufferer for doing a charity run for breast cancer and not just all cancer...

Apples and oranges, Charlie. Life is not a disease.

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 11:22 AM
link   

And even if they did...

If you say so.
I don't post unless it is factual. And many facts would get me banned for posting.

Jalapeno!

Jalapeno!

That's a yes then.

A yes to what? And yes I do speak from experience...I have had to guard cities and towns during natural disasters. The same usual suspects were the wrong doers. Explain the "yes" comment please?

Jalapeno!

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

I recently likened it to a testicular cancer sufferer denigrating a breast cancer sufferer for doing a charity run for breast cancer and not just all cancer...

Apples and oranges, Charlie. Life is not a disease.

And immigrants are not insects.

More on topic, systematic racism inciting police brutality is a metaphorical cancer...

Cancer has been used as a comparison for many world problems from poverty to terrorism.

I think it's an apt analogy myself. Metaphorically.
edit on 9-8-2015 by CharlieSpeirs because: Elaboration.

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 11:24 AM
link   

IIRC, originally #BlackLivesMatter started in the wake of the Trayvon Martin shooting. Trayvon Martin was just some kid who was minding his own business when an overzealous wannabe cop profiled him and emboldened by the gun on his hip, decided to play vigilante. I'd say that both parties exercised poor judgement but one of them ended up dead and would it have even happened in the first place if Trayvon Martin had been a white kid?

When 12 year-old Tamir Rice was shot by a cop within two seconds of the cop arriving on the scene, what was his crime?

When John Crawford was gunned down by cops in a Wal-mart because he had the audacity to be a black man with a bb gun and some white couple decided he looked like an active shooter, what was his crime? Being black and buying a bb gun? Meanwhile, the same idiots who don't think that's cause for alarm are often the ones who profess to be in favor of open carry so figure that s# out.

What crime did Samuel DuBose commit that warranted summary execution by a trigger happy campus cop who was exceeding the purview of his professional duties in the first place?

What about Walter Scott? He was apparently running because he thought he might have a warrant for child support when he was pulled over by a cop for having a broken taillight and executed in the street. As with the DuBose case, the cop tried to lie about the circumstances but video proved him a liar. If a bystander hadn't videoed him planting the taser by Walter Scott's body, would the cop's story have been believed? I'm sure it would have been by the likes of you.

Please do not forget that the lives taken, were CRIMINALS. The shootings that started the #blacklivesmatter where JUSTIFIED. It is all based on lies.

Please explain to me how these people were all criminals whose murders were justified.
edit on 2015-8-9 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 11:28 AM
link   

And even if they did...

If you say so.

Jalapeno!

Jalapeno!

That's a yes then.

A yes to what? And yes I do speak from experience...I have had to guard cities and towns during natural disasters. The same usual suspects were the wrong doers. Explain the "yes" comment please?

Jalapeno!

No I don't think so, re-read our interaction.

Secondly, "usual suspects"...

I assume you're generalising criminals and not "coloured people" /sarc
edit on 9-8-2015 by CharlieSpeirs because: Necessary comma.

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

IIRC, originally #BlackLivesMatter started in the wake of the Treyvon Martin shooting. Treyvon Martin was just some kid who was minding his own business when an overzealous wannabe cop profiled him and emboldened by the gun on his hip, decided to play vigilante. I'd say that both parties exercised poor judgement but one of them ended up dead and would it have even happened in the first place if Treyvon Martin had been a white kid?

When 12 year-old Tamir Rice was shot by a cop within two seconds of the cop arriving on the scene, what was his crime?

When John Crawford was gunned down by cops in a Wal-mart because he had the audacity to be a black man with a bb gun and some white couple decided he looked like an active shooter, what was his crime? Being black and buying a bb gun? Meanwhile, the same idiots who don't think that's cause for alarm are often the ones who profess to be in favor of open carry so figure that s# out.

What crime did Samuel DuBose commit that warranted summary execution by a trigger happy campus cop who was exceeding the purview of his professional duties in the first place?

Please do not forget that the lives taken, were CRIMINALS. The shootings that started the #blacklivesmatter where JUSTIFIED. It is all based on lies.

Please explain to me how these people were all criminals whose murders were justified.

If you want to dig further on trayvon.....You will see it is not true. George's neighborhood had been burglarized before, after he started to follow this *kid, a 6 foot football player* The media showed you a 4-5 year old picture, the 911 dispatch operator told him *we don't need you to follow* He says OK, on the tape, and walks back to his truck... He was then ambushed by travon and had his head slammed into the concrete. Another little known fact, was that when he was suspended from school, they found a large flathead screwdriver, and over 20 pieces of woman's jewelry in his backpack, so he WAS breaking into houses after all. And George's suspicions WERE correct.

As far as I knew, the BLM campaign started after Mike Brown was shot. Either way, each shooting was of a criminal doing criminal things at the time of their demise.

Jalapeno!

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 11:33 AM
link   

And even if they did...

If you say so.

Jalapeno!

Jalapeno!

That's a yes then.

Jalapeno!

Wonderful. Hopefully we don't see you involved in some Danziger Bridge type incident in the future because it's pretty obvious that you have the same mindset as those murderers.

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 11:37 AM
link   

And even if they did...

If you say so.

Jalapeno!

Jalapeno!

That's a yes then.

Jalapeno!

Wonderful. Hopefully we don't see you involved in some Danziger Bridge type incident in the future because it's pretty obvious that you have the same mindset as those murderers.

Wow.. Explain what you are talking about? I am lost.... The fact that I worked with law enforcement makes me bad in some way? You do know that WAY more white people are killed by the police every year right? Please stop being lazy and do a little research before you bash me.

Jalapeno!

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 11:40 AM
link   

And even if they did...

If you say so.

Jalapeno!

Jalapeno!

That's a yes then.

Jalapeno!

Your running on emotion rather than fact. Liberal much?

Jalapeno!

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Actually the jewelry that was found in Trayvon Marton's bag was never reported stolen and so he wasn't charged with anything. I don't know where the jewelry came from and neither do you. George Zimmerman of course didn't know he'd been suspended for writing "WTF" on a school locker or anything about any jewelry. There's absolutely no evidence that Trayvon Martin was committing a crime when he encountered Zimmerman.

As far as I knew, the BLM campaign started after Mike Brown was shot. Either way, each shooting was of a criminal doing criminal things at the time of their demise.

What about every other person I mentioned? There's no way we can have an honest discussion if you're going to ignore reality when it doesn't fit with your position.

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 11:42 AM
link   

You do know that WAY more white people are killed by the police every year right?

And the lie detector test determined...
That was a lie.

In actuality, per 100,000 people, percentage wise, black people are nearly 3 times as likely to be killed by police officers.

Stats incoming...

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Actually the jewelry that was found in Trayvon Marton's bag was never reported stolen and so he wasn't charged with anything. I don't know where the jewelry came from and neither do you. George Zimmerman of course didn't know he'd been suspended for writing "WTF" on a school locker or anything about any jewelry. There's absolutely no evidence that Trayvon Martin was committing a crime when he encountered Zimmerman.

What about every other person I mentioned? There's no way we can have an honest discussion if you're going to ignore reality when it doesn't fit with your position.

The suspicion of what Trayvon was doing that night, casing houses, is why George was suspicious. It doesn't matter. The fact is, he was attacked. Trayvons Facebook confirms he was a criminal thug. It does not matter, he was attacked and he defended. And what other people? Your sitting here saying little trayvon was a saint. Your wrong. Mike brown, wrong..

Jalapeno!

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 11:51 AM
link   
The problem with this organization is the simple fact that it doesn’t take into consideration this premise: black lives matter when black people kill other black people which is, btw, much more frequent than white people killing black people based on racial hatred.

In fact this is also a social and political challenge facing the black community that they can’t ignore

Sure it’s no problem challenging the white establishment but their cause merely fighting one aspect of black killings is one-dimensional and a certain way to failure.

You have to attack this issue from ALL dimensions

In-fact they will find out that it is the establishment that is neglecting proper policing within the black community in which they are afraid to confront, why?

Probably because the same people, police, their attacking is a part of the answer to solving the inner city crime disaster these people don’t want to confront.

Sure that issue has other dimensions other than a criminal justice angle and can be dealt with there as well but one can’t avoid that any longer and claim to care about black people

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Never mind maths and facts are not wanted.
edit on 9-8-2015 by CharlieSpeirs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Is bashing your head in the ground evidence enough that he was committing a crime, on him? Again, his actions were suspicious, and they turned out to be correct based on past evidence.

Jalapeno!

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 11:53 AM
link   
If you see a guy peeking through windows at night, is this normal behavior?

Jalapeno!

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 11:55 AM
link   

www.theguardian.com...

"Of the 547 people found by the Guardian to have been killed by law enforcement so far this year, 49.7% were white, 28.3% were black and 15.5% were Hispanic/Latino. According to US census data, 62.6% of the population is white, 13.2% is black and 17.1% is Hispanic/Latino."

Now, given that 62% of US is white and 13% is black...
Well, you can do the maths.

That's disproportionate.

Your whole blacklivesmatter seems to say that blacks being killed is disproportionate... Just stop bud...

Jalapeno!

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 11:58 AM
link   
And just for the record... The flat head screw driver and jewelry.... Was not reported stolen... LOLOL Your right... Logic and common sense says he worked his butt off and bought it. Why the screwdriver? #LolAtYou

Most people when they come home after work, don't count their jewelry...

Jalapeno!
edit on 9-8-2015 by JalapenoPepper because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join