It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MTV's new show "White People"

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Daedalus
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Actually....the mythbusters proved that a lead balloon would fly...

Now, a fart in church.....i think that'll get you the kind of negative response analogy you're looking for...

When one farts in church, they just end up sitting alone in their own pew.

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Cuervo

Wrong.

The idea of "White Privilege", in this day and age, is just as nonsensical as the idea of "Male Privilege".

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Daedalus

Yeah, people really like to celebrate the things they had no control over!

Maybe we can start eliminating special history months and parades! Getting rid of birth identifiers on forms, applications and resumes. Unfortunately it probably won't happen in my lifetime since there are too many folks out there wearing their "proud to be an XXXX!" Tshirts!

Ridiculous BS!
edit on 9-7-2015 by Feltrick because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Boycott Tabloid Trash Yellow Journalism!
source: en.wikipedia.org...

MTV Networks, is a subsidiary of Viacom.

Notify every self-serving opportunist at the top, and let them know how you feel about their toxic mass-media-propaganda.

Philippe Dauman, CEO

edit on 9-7-2015 by seasoul because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: ghostrager

edit on 9-7-2015 by woodwardjnr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Ludicrous, another step toward the Hunger Games realization.

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: BlastedCaddy

Also a good one...but i fear we're off the beaten path....

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
Glad I don't own a TV.

Does anyone over 15 even watch MTV? They don't even play music anymore, correct?

No idea, I'm too old for MTV... I'm only allowed to watch VH1 heh

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: tallcool1

Says the man who's stated location is "involuntary unination", lol

Do you happen to know this from experience?

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Feltrick

Yeah, when you think about it, the "social justice" lunatics are actually the biggest "racists" of all, because they're CONSTANTLY focused on "race". It's all they ever talk about.....meanwhile, nobody else really cares...

It seems to be their mission to CONSTANTLY point out all the minor ways in which we are different, and use every one of them as an excuse, or a crutch, or grounds for some special preferential treatment...they're always focused on these differences, because they know that without them, they're not "special", and without them, they're just another whiny, nitpicking, control freak lunatic....

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Did that TonyS really just promulgate genocide ? Did I read that correctly ?

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Does anyone take MTV seriously? This show makes Jersey Shore look like riveting TV.

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 01:02 PM
link   

this will force white youth to really begin to examine what place, if any, they have in the future of the US

You're insane, unless you're just talking about the inner city.

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: CrawlingChaos
No, i'm fairly certain he didn't.

You don't seem to be familiar with the very specific brand of insanity, indicative of a member of the "social justice" movement.

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 01:05 PM
link   
So much liberal white guilt, it's hilarious... This show should be on Comedy Central.
edit on 9-7-2015 by Kromlech because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Not sure how this hasnt been posted yet, but to add to the intrigue it will be hosted by...

...Pulitzer Prize-winning journalist Jose Antonio Vargas, an illegal immigrant and amnesty activist who has worked for the Washington Post and the Huffington Post.

No bias or predetermined notions there. Move along.

edit on 9-7-2015 by AbstractDreamz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Daedalus
a reply to: CrawlingChaos
No, i'm fairly certain he didn't.

You don't seem to be familiar with the very specific brand of insanity, indicative of a member of the "social justice" movement.

Oh im familiar with it. His allegorical 'no future for X' has an open-ended answer for why they have no future. In a historical context, it's caused by excessive violence against 'X'.

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: AbstractDreamz

Deport.

Time to actually follow the existing laws in this country and stop this crazy leftest ideal that we only need to enforce the laws they like or agree with.

If you don't agree with existing law, change it in congress.
edit on 9-7-2015 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 01:15 PM
link   
If it was a thread, it would be the mother-basher of all white bashing threads. Sounds like. It will probably be a hit show
because many people will enjoy the subject matter.

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS
a reply to: ghostrager

One thing I hope that comes through to the white youth viewers is that, being white, saying "I'm sorry" is never going to be enough. They're white and much more is expected of them in terms of what they owe non-white society. Once that comes through to them, I think they'll finally begin to see how hopelessly difficult a future in the US is going to be for them.

Yes, it's true how hopelessly difficult a future in the US is going to be for today's white youth. Thirty years from now, they'll be living in a once great country that will be ruined by kowtowing to people who entered here illegally and getting endless freebees. They'll be a minority whose voice has been neutered by political correctness established by libs and politicians whoring for votes. The US will be a wretched sewer, because the leeches want to take and not give back. Hopefully, the good Lord willing, I won't be around by that time. I weep for my children and grandchildren.
edit on 9-7-2015 by UnBreakable because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join