It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Abortion and why it's wrong

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 01:58 PM
link   

***Dr. Richard V. Jaynes:

“To say that the beginning of human life cannot be determined scientifically is utterly ridiculous.”

***Dr. Landrum Shettles, sometimes called the “Father of In Vitro Fertilization” notes

“Conception confers life and makes that life one of a kind.”

And on the Supreme Court ruling Roe v. Wade,

“To deny a truth [about when life begins] should not be made a basis for legalizing abortion.”

*** Professor Eugene Diamond:

“…either the justices were fed a backwoods biology or they were pretending ignorance about a scientific certainty.”

+7 more 
posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: TechUnique

YOUR A MALE, DUDE. YOU, OF ALL PEOPLE DO NOT HAVE THE RIGHT TO DICTATE YOUR RELIGION TO THE WOMEN,who have to go thru this.

I WONDER WHAT YOUR WIFE THINKS ABOUT THIS?

& Stop, Picking & Choosing who you respond too. There are great minds in here(not mine) that will "open" your mind to tolerance and not spouting your b.s.
edit on th02Tue, 07 Jul 2015 14:02:58 -0500K201575831pm7 by SirKonstantin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Kind of got buried in here quickly...

This is my opinion on abortion.
I think that abortion is actually a microcosm of our already low morals and self-control as a society. Maybe my view is rather simplistic, but if you aren't ready to have a child, then don't have sex, pure and simple. Why should your own self pleasure take precedent over the possibility of destroying another human life?

Rape, Incest and life of the mother are the only times I can understand abortion, and even then, I wouldn't support late-term unless life of the mother and baby were at high risk levels.

+2 more 
posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: TechUnique

originally posted by: grimpachi

originally posted by: MonkeyFishFrog
Me thinks someone is trying to launch their Youtube career.

I get the same impression.

ATS seems to be becoming just another place people can post their Youtube videos to get hits to their site.

As I said I get plenty of hits anyway?

Give it a rest. I'm contributing to the site. This site runs on user contributions.

What you call a contribution I consider as clogging up the site with the same thing you clogged up youtube with.

If you want to contribute then try doing more than just posting a video and a small paragraph about how you like your video with a link to a anti-choice site.

You should try to actually write some on the topic. If all you wish to say is in your video then leave it on youtube where people wish to watch videos.

edit on 7-7-2015 by grimpachi because: (no reason given)

Community announcement re: decorum
edit on 7/7/2015 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: demondonna

What would you suggest to a woman who has an illness that means carrying a baby to full term could kill her? Or perhaps a woman who is sexually assaulted and consequently is pregnant?

My point is that in some cases a woman may feel she has no choice, with emphasis being added to the word choice.

Who are you to judge?

My questions still stand too?

link   

ATS seems to be becoming just another place people can post their Youtube videos to get hits to their site.

Give it a rest. I'm contributing to the site. This site runs on user contributions.

What you call a contribution I consider as clogging up the site with the same thing you clogged up youtube with.

If you want to contribute then try doing more than just posting a video and a small paragraph about you made the video with a link to a anti-choice site.

You should try to actually write some on the topic. If all you wish to say is in your video then leave it on youtube where people wish to watch videos.

OR YOU DEAL WITH MEEEEEEEEE.LOL

link   
I know you see my post and my question, why won't you answer it?

You say you are ready for the discussion but won't discuss.

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Cuervo

Conservatives almost take a deadbeat dad role in saying you MUST have this baby and no, we aren't going to help you with it. You can't have it both ways.

Best anaogly ever!

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

Can you address the other questions people have?

I'll re ask mine.

How do you feel about those that have been raped and when does life start in your mind?

I think if a woman has been raped and becomes pregnant then that is not the babies fault. The baby/future person shouldn't die because of it in other words.

I think life starts as soon as the baby is conceived.

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 02:04 PM
link   
So expected.

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 02:05 PM
link   

What if the baby didn't want to live that life? How do you know ?

So your on the babies side? what?lol
edit on th05Tue, 07 Jul 2015 14:05:54 -0500K201575431pm7 by SirKonstantin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: SirKonstantin

originally posted by: SirKonstantin

originally posted by: caladonea

What if a woman is raped by her own father and becomes pregnant as a result? Would do you think she should do?

I'm gonna troll here and say that YES, carry the baby to term bc that is the OPs christian way to things she "understands"

I'm actually a male not a female..

Well....you certainly come off as a bitch...

Wow, that's cute kid.

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: SirKonstantin

This got stars?

Seriously ats?

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 02:09 PM
link   

It wasn't the ladies fault either, hence the rape.

Wonder how you would feel carrying your rapists baby.

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 02:10 PM
link   

If you want to contribute then try doing more than just posting a video and a small paragraph about how you like your video with a link to a anti-choice site.

People DISCUSS videos on this site.

*Snip*

edit on 7/7/2015 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

It wasn't the ladies fault either, hence the rape.

Wonder how you would feel carrying your rapists baby.

He is OKAY with it Bro...don't you know his religion?

+4 more 
posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 02:12 PM
link   

God performs abortions all the time then. He allows miscarriages to happen.

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 02:12 PM
link   
People are getting aggravated because I can't respond to 20 people all at the same time..
edit on 26/10/2010 by TechUnique because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 02:13 PM
link   

I'm pretty sure

originally posted by: TechUniqueI don't know this for sure

originally posted by: TechUniqueLet's be generous and say that 10% of those dead babies are dead because of reasons similar to what you said. In that case 90% of babies being aborted every day are done so on what could quite easily be described as a whim.

I'm pretty sure

You seem confused

So something that occurs naturally in the animal world is wrong? You mean 'god' made a mistake?

For the record, I didn't watch your video as I figured your channel could do without the hits. I'm pro-abortion, having supported an ex-partner through an abortion. It's personal, and none of your business.
edit on 7-7-2015 by aorAki because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 02:13 PM
link   

a reply to: GENERAL EYES

I'm pretty sure out of 125,000 abortions a day not even 5% of them are due to 'valid' reasons. I don't know this for sure but 125,000 a day is a LOT.

Let's be generous and say that 10% of those dead babies are dead because of reasons similar to what you said. In that case 90% of babies being aborted every day are done so on what could quite easily be described as a whim.

So you admit that there are valid reasons then? I have my own personal beliefs about abortion that are not routed in religious, but medical knowledge.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join