It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Parents Share 5-Year-Old Son’s Transgender Journey

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Camp Aranu'tiq - - - a camp for transgender children as young as 8.

They started with one camp. Then they had 2 - - one on the east coast, one on the west coast.

Now they are opening more.

Welcome to Camp Aranu'tiq of Harbor Camps: a nonprofit program serving trans & gender-variant youth & their families.

Aranu'tiq was founded in 2009 by Nick Teich, who dreamed of a safe & fun place for youth who felt like they might not fit in at other camps because of their gender and/or who wanted to be with others like them. We launched our first summer week in New England in 2010 with 41 campers. Now, in 2015, we are purchasing our very own camp in New Hampshire! We will have our flagship summer camps in NH & CA as well as leadership programs for older teens and weekend family camps, serving 400 campers over the course of one year. www.camparanutiq.org...

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 10:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: infolurker

This is insane. Either these parents are looking for their 15 seconds of fame or they are truly nuts and drinking the psycho-babble Kool-Aid.

No, you're just ignorant.

That means "lack of knowledge" BTW.

LOL,

If I am ignorant for believing a 2 year old has no concept of sexuality or gender identity unless an adult is promoting it then you are correct.

I believe the mentally ill patients are now running the asylum.

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 11:07 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

They are not promoting it. The girl started to verbalize it at age two. The parents did not accept it until he got to age four through many therapy and counseling. They decided last year that this is the best course for their child to save her from trauma and many years of counseling later in life.

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 11:10 PM
link   

This is insane. Either these parents are looking for their 15 seconds of fame or they are truly nuts and drinking the psycho-babble Kool-Aid.

No, you're just ignorant.

That means "lack of knowledge" BTW.

LOL,

If I am ignorant for believing a 2 year old has no concept of sexuality or gender identity unless an adult is promoting it then you are correct.

I believe the mentally ill patients are now running the asylum.

How much do you know about this subject?

How much reading and research have you done on it?

Or - - are you just laughing with ignorance of knowledge?

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 11:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Please seek professional help.
edit on 24-4-2015 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 11:16 PM
link   

No skin off me - - if you want to continue presenting yourself as completely ignorant on this subject.

I, on the other hand, have been following this subject for many years.

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 11:31 PM
link   

No skin off me - - if you want to continue presenting yourself as completely ignorant on this subject.

I, on the other hand, have been following this subject for many years.

Lady (I hope and assume),

I have no interest in researching anything sexuality related about toddlers!

Having had 4 children myself i am quite familiar with the reasoning level of said toddlers and know that only outside influences would put any thought in their heads about "gender identity" or "sexuality".

Let Children be Children for Gods Sake.

edit on 24-4-2015 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Let Children be Children for Gods Sake.

The irony.

I agree, just not in the way you think.

edit on 4/24/2015 by Deaf Alien because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 11:52 PM
link   
I think I understand some of your problems with this. You think that parents are teaching the girl to be a boy. Or some kind of "outside influence" made the girl think she's a boy. You do not trust those parents.

If it was some kind of outside influence then we would see more of this manifested in children.

If the parents are trying to change the girl (to promote it as you say) then that is child abuse and they should be punished.

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 12:05 AM
link   
A two year old is GENDERLESS! Developmentally, gender roles mean ziltch to them. Adults push gender roles at that age. This should be an age where a child feels free to explore.
edit on 4/25/2015 by calstorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 12:11 AM
link   
a reply to: calstorm

Adults push gender roles at that age.

If those parents in the article did that then they should be punished for child abuse.

This should be an age where a child feels free to explore.

PRECISELY!!!!!!!

Maybe we can meet halfway.

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 12:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: calstorm
A two year old is GENDERLESS! Developmentally, gender roles mean ziltch to them. Adults push gender roles at that age.

Agree, that is the point. They are looking for some kind of publicity or they really are nuts to think a toddler needs a "therapy team" for their "gender identity".

I assume the "therapy team" mentioned are the "programmer re-enforcers providing some form of legitimacy" to their social engineering platform.

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Agree, that is the point. They are looking for some kind of publicity or they really are nuts to think a toddler needs a "therapy team" for their "gender identity".

I assume the "therapy team" mentioned are the "programmer re-enforcers providing some form of legitimacy" to their social engineering platform.

Ok then report them for child abuse. If you care so much then you should start a petition to get them punished. Get Child Protective Service involved and find evidence of any abuse.

Child abusers should be punished!

edit on 4/25/2015 by Deaf Alien because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Today I've seen an inordinate amount of stories and headlines that made me fairly sure society is a cracked eggshell. Everything decent and wholesome is attacked while the insane and profane are celebrated. Welcome to the "enlightened" future...

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 12:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

Today I've seen an inordinate amount of stories and headlines that made me fairly sure society is a cracked eggshell. Everything decent and wholesome is attacked while the insane and profane are celebrated. Welcome to the "enlightened" future...

I agree wholeheartedly.

Until recently I still had hope that the spiral down the drain could be reversed. We now live in bizarro world.

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Hmm you are ignoring my posts.

Care to give evidence for that?

If those professionals are trying to "engineer" children to parents' and their desires then they should be fired and punished.

Also where in the article does it state that the parents are pushing this on their child? They are TRYING TO HELP the child. Hell they didn't want the child to be a boy in the first place!

Why do you care anyway? If it's just a phase then it will go away anyway. If they are trying to use their child to "promote it" in your word then the child will be harmed and that is child abuse.

If what you are saying is correct then I will agree with you that it is child abuse and they should be punished.
edit on 4/25/2015 by Deaf Alien because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Meet Jazz. A child born as a boy but feels likes a girl. This is a bright, beautiful and intelligent child.

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 01:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Meet a 2 year old

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Take a good hard look at the Progressive pipe dream.........These parents should be ashamed of themselves putting such adult themes into this kids mind.

Let the kid be a kid and worry about crap like this when the child is growing into a young adult. Progressive ideals fail........Look around and see it for yourself. Many young people can not even make the leap into adulthood and choose to stay children well into adulthood. Many can not hold down real jobs or start families. They never grew up because of progressive ideals the parents foolishly brought into the home.
edit on 25-4-2015 by SubTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 01:31 AM
link   
a reply to: SubTruth

Did you even watch the video I posted? You might change your mind.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join