It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Olivia Wilde Isn't Apologizing For That Photo Of Her Breastfeeding

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:
(post by Connell removed for a manners violation)

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 06:23 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: LadyGreenEyes
I think the woman in the video (really never heard of her before this)
Nor me, have no idea of how famous she may or may not be in North America.
I've been slated about commenting on # that other folk raised lol, twats and mildly amusing ,so I shall return to this thread.

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 06:25 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Actually, when I see a mother breastfeeding a baby, it brings to my consciousness one of the most alluringly beautiful and loving scenes imaginable to my heart…

I think God, in creating this nurturing dependence of the suckling babe for its dear mother outdid himself in creation and design in this instance…

It brings out my fatherly and motherly instincts of love and compassion and that divine heart of nurturing the innocent to perfection and to a positive development…

A breastfeeding woman is a scene of God feeding his child.

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 06:28 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 06:30 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 06:32 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 06:39 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: WarminIndy
...and you clearly have issues with males who do not subscribe to your particular brand of rabid feminism and man hating.
Lame.

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: grainofsand
...and you clearly have issues with males who do not subscribe to your particular brand of rabid feminism and man hating.
Lame.

Rofl, now I am a rabid feminist and man hater.

You guys are getting more hilarious with every post.

Ok, Mr. Floozie, you and Mr. Boozie can go girl watching, but make sure you only look at the breastfeeding ladies, because those are the beautiful ones.

Ain't that right?

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 07:10 PM
link   
I defend the right of every woman to feed anywhere anytime. I also defend the right of every woman to be toplesss anywhere in my nation as I can.
Which bit of my statements do you disagree with?

edit on 19.4.2015 by grainofsand because: Typo

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 07:11 PM
link   
...and why?

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: WarminIndy

originally posted by: WarminIndy
They just might be.

I don't care if women do, my mother breastfed my siblings in front of me, nothing new about that. I have never really seen an immodest woman breastfeeding immodestly.

I really think it is a personal thing between a mother and a child, so as long as we don't intrude with our stares. But she has to do it, the baby comes first.

I hadn't thought about it before, but it seems likely. Some of that sort are seriously nasty people. I never saw anyone breastfeeding that offended me. The baby indeed comes first. I think the woman in the video (really never heard of her before this) might have had on some sort of halter dress, necessitating the method she used. I notice the babies, because, well, babies are great!

Olivia Wilde was on a tv show called House.

Did you see House where you are?

And I did think it would have been hilarious if it peed on her.

I have heard of the show, but never watched it. I'd have laughed for a week if the baby had wet her! NO idea why she'd have no diaper on, like that. That's asking to be hosed.

(post by grainofsand removed for a manners violation)

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 07:24 PM
link   

I think the woman in the video (really never heard of her before this)
Nor me, have no idea of how famous she may or may not be in North America.
I've been slated about commenting on # that other folk raised lol, twats and mildly amusing ,so I shall return to this thread.

Well, she was apparently on a show I never watched, though I have heard of it.

Threads like this are always amusing!

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 07:31 PM
link   

I defend the right of every woman to feed anywhere anytime. I also defend the right of every woman to be toplesss anywhere in my nation as I can.
Which bit of my statements do you disagree with?

My my.

I don't really care what you are trying to defend. You are being just a little hypocritical.

I noticed that you still haven't addressed the reality of 13 year-old mothers breastfeeding, that you said you stopped when you read that part, you called me mad, and then said you find it beautiful.

Are you defending the right of a breastfeeding 13 year-old mother to go topless in your city? After all, it is beautiful to you, so breasts are so innocent to you, then surely you would have no problem defending that young mother's right to go top less, right?

See, because she is a mother, that kind of removes her innocence.

We are talking about mothers breastfeeding, and you defend the right of women to be topless because they have breasts. So are you defending the rights of a 13 year-old mother to go topless?

If not, why not?

See, you put the two ideas together in equality, so defend the equality of the ideas.

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 07:31 PM
link   
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes
Cool, you appear much more reasonable and less man hating than some others lol

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 07:34 PM
link   
...any breastfeeding mother has my respect and defence if they are in a world of folk who have issues with breastfeeding in public. Why would that be surprising to anyone?!
Stop trolling perhaps?

(post by grainofsand removed for a manners violation)

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join