It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US fears Russian publication of satellite photos of 9/11

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 09:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs
a reply to: Guenter

No we won't tolerate any outrageous conspiracy theories...

The wings just disintegrated when they hit the Pentagon...

But they sliced clean through the Trade Centres...

It's logical. It's scientific. It's... The Official Story!!!

No but seriously, if there was anything suspicious about 9/11 besides Building 7, it's the Pentagon "Plane".

Well too bad that back then I didn't safe the URL since I had not yet begun to really thinking about joining the pilots and engineers for 911 truth. But pretty well remember tht it was claimed to have come from a French Sat.

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 10:18 PM
link   
I am fairly certain that the US is aware of when Russian satellites are in a position to see what ever they are looking at. hence why aircraft, the test type are moved under cover of darkness or during times when there is not satellite coverage. Any nefarious plans to stage an event of this magnitude would have most certainly taken in account satellite coverage of not only the Russians but one would think even our own. There would be windows of opportunity when there was no coverage and surely this is when the deed was performed if indeed it was done.

Veterans Today is suspect as a source of anything...

Here is the exact quote from Duff.
“About 30% of what’s on Veterans Today is patently false. About 40% of what I write is at least purposefully partially false. Because if I didn’t write false information I wouldn’t be alive. I simply have to do that.”

www.dailyslave.com...

So is he telling the truth now ? Or is this one of the instances when he must lie ?

We all go off on our own media but it is largely in control of its self unlike the state owned media in mother Russia. Time will tell but I doubt it will come from any of these sources.
edit on 2/10/2015 by DJMSN because: correction

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 11:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: plube
What could satellite imagery show....possibly aircraft carrier George Washington sitting off the coast of New York on 9/11

USS George Washington

So the George Washington was anchored, but managed to launch a A3 ( a aircraft not used by the navy for years) and no one on board noticed it? They also put Flight 77 wheels, engines, seats, landing gear, fuselage sections, passengers and their luggage inside it?
edit on 10-2-2015 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Appears Jim Marrs has enough of an OPINION-to-POST:

NUKES ON 911 CONFIRMED DEPT.

On page 85 of my updated 9/11 book, The Terror Conspiracy Revisited, in a section entitled “Advanced technology at the World Trade Center, I dealt with the idea that the pulverization of steel beams at the Twin Towers was the result of nuclear bombs. This is the only answer to the numerous facts pointing to such weapons— disappearing steel columns, radioactive dust and the scorching of vehicles some distance away. Now Russian sources have confirmed this hypothesi. Here are the details.

Jim

Jim Marrs - May 20, 2014

ADDITIONALLY

Jim Marrs - September 11, 2014

edit on 10-2-2015 by FarleyWayne because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Don't know about the truth but if it's true then US sure have got plans for the coming outcomes. It won't trouble much cause US surely is the Diplomatic king. they're Good you know..

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Maybe it's a copy of the secret 9/11 documents?

"I Was Absolutely Shocked At What I Read," Congressman Calls For Release Of Secret 9/11 Documents

ATS thread

-- "shift the blame away from the terrorists themselves..."
edit on 11/2/2015 by kloejen because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Russia doesn't have evidence of anything.

& I say this as a "truther"...

& if they do...

They're scum for hiding it from the World for nearly 15years until they felt it was an opportune moment for their political goals.

C'mon Charlie, I do not believe for one minute that you are falling for that old chestnut.

3 pages of great comments yet no-one has put 2 & 2 together as to how Russia may now have information to bring the US government to it's knees.

I sense it has just twigged to some here - for the rest, scroll down for the answer.........

Q: How is Assange and Bradley Manning going these days?

edit on 11-2-2015 by Sublimecraft because: added whistleblower meme

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 12:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: FarleyWayne
Appears Jim Marrs has enough of an OPINION-to-POST:

NUKES ON 911 CONFIRMED DEPT.

On page 85 of my updated 9/11 book, The Terror Conspiracy Revisited, in a section entitled “Advanced technology at the World Trade Center, I dealt with the idea that the pulverization of steel beams at the Twin Towers was the result of nuclear bombs. This is the only answer to the numerous facts pointing to such weapons— disappearing steel columns, radioactive dust and the scorching of vehicles some distance away. Now Russian sources have confirmed this hypothesi. Here are the details.

Jim

Jim Marrs - May 20, 2014

ADDITIONALLY

Jim Marrs - September 11, 2014

Yeah would figure this is what is begin talked about with a "release" of photos.

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 02:49 AM
link   
a reply to: CharlesT

I found that site myself on this journey...and I too have been going through it ....some very interesting comments articles and opinion there....plus the presenter seem very credible and passionate in his research.

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 02:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Urantia1111

I am very very saddened by your words here....but I am even more saddened because I know you are so very correct....Russia is the enemy....and well we people whom just don't agree with the story that was presented are nothing more than painted as nutters.
edit on 032828p://f22Wednesday by plube because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 03:21 AM
link   
a reply to: DJMSN

Well thanks for posting that....go after the source...but he said something very very important there...did you catch it

"If I did not do this I would not be alive today"

Now look at David Icke.......why is he alive today....because of the reptilian conundrum

As you know...nuggets of truth in the muddle of outlandish is what keeps these guys going...

Now I got the story off a site of presenting many silly stories...but I hunted it down to the source and did a google translation...because source is always used against people us nutters and always will be...but we whom seek truth will always learn to hardened up and let such comments lay to the side....

Been at this story since day one....strictly on the basis ....and my background in the construction industry....Steel buildings DO NOT Collapse straight down through the path of greatest resistance unless the core is weakened from below collapsing material.

Also when the top of WTC tilted...angular momentum would not have stopped unless resistance below the structure was removed....that was all it took for me to realise this was something more than to do with planes or fire...and this all started for me....on day 9/11.

As I posted earlier my who done it thread was over 5yrs ago...had written many articles since bazants paper came out...discrediting his rubbish many many many times....amazing two days after the attack he presents his crap....when a true analysis of three separate collapses would have taken years to do.

But let's stay on target here....NO...we don't know the evidence....and yes it is speculative..but I think personally Putin has turned his back on the illuminati scum perpetrating these crimes and therefore is now in a position where he needs to fight back....so now the propaganda wars are beginning....will the American people ever accept that their own government sacrificed their own people for this, I personally don't believe...simple reason.

Only the winners write history...so if Americans win this propaganda war then history will be written in their favour... If Russia wins the propaganda wars...then the Americans will just says it is not true as it comes from Russia.

But if 9/11 does get finally and truthfully gets exposed for the crime it was...then I personally will know I was not just another sheeple being towed down the river of hatred that has resulted from that day.

edit on 032828p://f23Wednesday by plube because: (no reason given)

edit on 032828p://f27Wednesday by plube because: ffs.....Fat Finger Syndrome

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 03:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

It's funny at the same time Edward Snowden took off to Russia America's rethoric against them really stepped up a gear and Russia really took a stand. It's like Putin didn't like what was seen. I remember that one condition for Snowden staying in Russia was that he stop speaking out, maybe saving a few aces for later.
m.bbc.co.uk...

It sounds like he had a lot more to say but was stopped.
edit on 11-2-2015 by sosobad because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 03:37 AM
link   
Posting this from the inquisitor...just shows I do try to look at thing with openness...not just jumping on the band wagon.

Full 9/11 Disclosure Imminent — Russia To Release Satellite Evidence Of 9/11 ‘Inside Job,’ Truthers Say
Read more at www.inquisitr.com...

Well rounded article

As I stated the propaganda wars are in full swing...

Got to keep the deniers happy don't we...because without them we would not be able to have such wonderful friendly discussion.
edit on 032828p://f39Wednesday by plube because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 03:43 AM
link   
Yeah i could surmise this may have to do with no planes.

The holographic tech has always been there behind the scenes and there are multitudes of people that have witnessed and filmed orbs turning into planes and on a few occasions i have witnessed these orbs morphing into other 'forms'.

There are some very interesting videos out there (i.e. 9/11) that do indeed look like holographic planes and it is even more curious that these so called solid objects can fly through other buildings before impact.

I know some may say why has this info been withheld? i suppose this is a grand chess game and we are in the middle and many lives are at stake.

I can't believe people out there cannot fathom that this was an engineered event,there is so much evidence.It is clear that the entities in control of the US are murderous parasites and they have shown this time and time again with their cleansing of humans,i hope Russia issues a final blow in some ways,but the rammifications could be incomprehensable,as we would be looking at a potential cluster f# with the populace and that may play into TPTBs hands as they are looking for any reason to start marshall law.

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 03:48 AM
link   
a reply to: plube

Hope this is for real and Putin delivers because it would be exactly what the world needs.

I'm wondering if the satellite data came from Russian satellites or did they maybe get it from Snowden, as someone before me alluded to? I know this is probably a stretch, but IF Russia got the intel from Snowden, then it would make sense that the US decided to demonise Putin before he comes out with the evidence, as they have been doing, in order to discredit this evidence as propaganda. As an aside though, it still does not sit right with me that Snowden is still alive. The damage he has caused the NSA is huge, and I can't imagine that the US government would let that slide without doing everything in its power to neutralise him. But that's another story.

soulwaxer

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 05:18 AM
link   
I sincerely believe that 9/11 was perpetrated by the U.S. government, and it's closest Mideast allies. I know the official story is a contrived lie of epic proportions. I have not come to this conclusion quickly or easily, and it has been quite upsetting for me personally. Sometimes it's hard to think about anything else when you come to the conclussion that your govenment is so evil.

I don't know if Russia has the goods of not, but I hope they do. I also hope that people actually care about it, but people call me "crazy" all the time for even having these views, and I suspect many though will not generally believe anything produced by Pravda and the Russian government.

Three things prevent people from coming to the truth on this matter:

1. The CIA-controlled MSM has a power over the population, despite increased knowledge of Operation Mockingbird, Northwoods, and even recent news events like the Brian Williams incident.
2. Our lifestyle is pretty damn good and many don't care to know the truth when they have so many things.
3. Cognitive dissonance, where people just cannot conceive of such evil from our government.

I am hopeful the population will wake up to the truth, like I have recently. If Russia has some good evidence it may make an impact. Best hope might be proof of a missile hitting the Pentagon, or evidence FLT 77 being shot down.

Any proven lie in the official story could unwind the whole "Official Conspiracy Theory".
edit on 11-2-2015 by Jchristopher5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 05:30 AM
link   
Saying that an anonymous source says there is evidence is not evidence. The article specifically mentions satellite photographs. How could a satellite photograph prove it was controlled demolition? Anything that could be seen from a satellite could have been seen better from the ground!

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 05:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
Saying that an anonymous source says there is evidence is not evidence. The article specifically mentions satellite photographs. How could a satellite photograph prove it was controlled demolition? Anything that could be seen from a satellite could have been seen better from the ground!

It wouldn't tell us everything, but if, for example, something other than a 757 hit the Pentagon, that single disclosure would blow a huge hole through the "official conspiracy theory". That may be enough to cause the series of lies to fall down....well, like Building 7....free fall.

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 05:39 AM
link   
a reply to: sosobad

I remember that one condition for Snowden staying in Russia was that he stop speaking out, maybe saving a few aces for later.
m.bbc.co.uk...

It sounds like he had a lot more to say but was stopped.

Maybe he was stopped because Putin was afraid it would reveal Russian dirty tricks as well. Snowden has been introduced into this propaganda riff because the satellite allegation is implausible. This juggling of "facts" has become characteristic of Russian propaganda lately. For example, Russian media accounts of the downing of MH17 keep changing the number and type of aircraft involved and the type of armament allegedly used as each scenario is shown to be impossible.

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 05:42 AM
link   

a reply to: Guenter

No we won't tolerate any outrageous conspiracy theories...

The wings just disintegrated when they hit the Pentagon...

But they sliced clean through the Trade Centres...

It's logical. It's scientific. It's... The Official Story!!!

No but seriously, if there was anything suspicious about 9/11 besides Building 7, it's the Pentagon "Plane".

Wings on aircraft can be considered "brittle" compared to the central fuselage. The Pentagon is extraordinarily more tough than the walls of the World Trade Centers. I am not going to tell you a missle did not hit the Pentagon because I simply don't know as I was not a witness. What I will tell you is the damage done to the pentagon and the thing that hit it is completely consistent with an aircraft impacting it.

I cannot tell you that what I saw on TV that day was live and not a movie but what I saw was airplane parts including landing gear sitting there at and in the building. I guess they just parachuted those several ton objects down onto the scene after your missile hit it?
edit on 11-2-2015 by Xeven because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join