It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US fears Russian publication of satellite photos of 9/11

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: WeRpeons

I know I'd care if I was an American... S# I'd care even as a Londoner to be honest.

But you may be right. We are all different.

I guess the closure effect would work in Russian favour.

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

You know the old song....know when to hold em....know when to fold em

I too would like to know as a truther....but in another recent article it does have something to do with no planes.

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: plube

No planes, as in no plane at the Pentagon...

Or no planes at all?

If it's the latter I'll dodge this subject to avoid the inevitable let down.

If it's the former, & it's highly likely the Pentagon would be a target of Russian satellites, that will peak my interest.
edit on 10-2-2015 by CharlieSpeirs because: BRAIN FART!!!

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeRpeons

However, if it is legitimate, people in the U.S. won't care.

May I remind you - the U.S. wasn't the only nation that went to the sandbox because of 9/11.
Lots of # was justified with 9/11 as the pretext.

IF it is legitimate... damn now I want to see it. Even if it turns out to be the hoax of the century.

Also - which proxy?

The attack was planned by the US government, but exercised using her proxy [...]

edit on 10-2-2015 by ColCurious because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs
& it's highly likely the Pentagon would be a target of Russian satellites,

Why do you think that, it is just a office building. Or do you think satellites can look at papers on desks through the roof?

Exactly who in the government have said that they are worried about this?
edit on 10-2-2015 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 06:57 PM
link   
What could satellite imagery show....possibly aircraft carrier George Washington sitting off the coast of New York on 9/11

USS George Washington

Oh yes but that could be explained away....simulation drills of passenger aircraft hitting buildings.

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 07:04 PM
link   
This is one of those things I would LOVE to see, but can only believe when I see it.

Pravda is suspect IMO. Time will tell.

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

It's just a building to you, bruce.

To an enemy or any military power it's a potential target under the right circumstances.

Worried about what?

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

Sometime I think you say the most interesting things...maybe they might like to see the comings and goings ....mark vehicles...track what might be occurring at the war room...you...traffic..increased...or decreased activity.

But heck...I guess the US would never watch the Kremlin either....you sure inspire a wicked smile in me

Well let me think who might be bothered....nah..because 5yrs did a huge thread on who would be bothered...you can read through here....

The who done it
edit on 072828p://f11Tuesday by plube because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie
well you know the old adage, the best way when telling a lie is to mix it with the truth .

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: TheLieWeLive

There was a number of conflicting sightings from pilots that saw one of the hijacked planes descending, whilst another ascending, shortly after their transponders were turned off, in the vicinity of an air-force base. Proof of one of the hijacked planes being swapped would definitely blow the lid on the terrorist theory. But I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for on any proof to be shown on western media.

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: BatheInTheFountain

Your right they are suspect as propaganda is a nasty beast...but no more suspect than

NBC/ABC/CBS/CNN/FOX....no need to go on is there.

But in the end..unfortunately it is a wait and see...this was published 3 days ago...I guess Putin will play his cards when all bargaining chips have been exhausted.

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 07:32 PM
link   
You think thats what was talked about in that phobe call today between oboma and putin?

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 08:19 PM
link   
If they do just what they threaten, then Obama will release any information they have on Putins bombing of the apartment complex that started the Chetchen war and got Putin ensconced in his position in the Kremlin......
Then maybe the Saudis will publish what happened from their end too....
Maybe even Israel will get involved in fessing up to placing all the explosives.....
mmmm naw....

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColCurious

originally posted by: WeRpeons

However, if it is legitimate, people in the U.S. won't care.

May I remind you - the U.S. wasn't the only nation that went to the sandbox because of 9/11.
Lots of # was justified with 9/11 as the pretext.

IF it is legitimate... damn now I want to see it. Even if it turns out to be the hoax of the century.

Also - which proxy?

The attack was planned by the US government, but exercised using her proxy [...]

Glad you asked....Saudi. Just like ISIS.

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Russia's mistake was not to release evidence as soon as it happened

Hey hey ho ho

USA has got to go

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 09:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs

No planes, as in no plane at the Pentagon...

Or no planes at all?

If it's the latter I'll dodge this subject to avoid the inevitable let down.

If it's the former, & it's highly likely the Pentagon would be a target of Russian satellites, that will peak my interest.

I do remember back in 03 I believe to have seen a "French Sat" photo of the pentagon and the damage, whith the dimensions of a 767 and a cruise missile super imposed. The plane did NOT fit, the missile or small business jet would have fit.

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Although this original subject is interesting, I have to acknowledge your link to Veterans Today. This site is new to me I have spent the last 3 hours exploring it and the articles posted there. All I can say is, WOW!

I was impressed! Great site!
edit on 10-2-2015 by CharlesT because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Guenter

No we won't tolerate any outrageous conspiracy theories...

The wings just disintegrated when they hit the Pentagon...

But they sliced clean through the Trade Centres...

It's logical. It's scientific. It's... The Official Story!!!

No but seriously, if there was anything suspicious about 9/11 besides Building 7, it's the Pentagon "Plane".

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 09:49 PM
link   

W. himself could admit 9/11 was a scam on Letterman and a couple hundred million cattle would keep drinking their beers and watching NASCAR. Whatever the evidence might be, it's too little too late. The only people who might care never leave their computers. I'm predicting zero net effect.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join