It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LeBron James broke ‘royal protocol’ by wrapping arm around Kate Middleton

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Adaluncatif
To hell with the British royals. They are an imaginary monarchy. They have no power. It is obscene and an international embarrassment that the royals still exist in Britain in the 21st century. They are no different than any other human beings and should never be treated any differently. Lebron should have tongue kissed her or grabbed her ass.

You're advocating sexual assault?

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 06:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong
Only if the person who you are making contact with asks you to do so

When you take a photo with someone do you stand two feet apart or do you move in next to the person?

Incidental contact is most likely going to occur, not saying you need to drape you arm around them (although I do not have a problem when people put their arm around me) but the odds are you will be in physical contact somewhere.

Casual photos are not staged publicity photo-ops, people tend to be more uninhibited in those cases.

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Great so whats going to happen to him, oh wait, absolutely nothing?

Carry on.

Get a Pope bubble if you dont want someone to touch you otherwise, suffer the peasantry.

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 03:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Tangerine

Well I can put my arm around any one now if they call cops sure fine what ever but to say i cant do
it sure I can. Any one can in any country.
But hear in America We can tell the President to kiss off if we want.
See our President by Law of the Constitution is in service of the people.
He wants to get out and shake hands get votes press the flesh kiss the babies lol....
Over there they are in service of the queen for gods sake they are even called the queens subjects.
And that just wont fly over here in America I think we even had a war over it a long time ago it was revolutionary......get it lol.
Any way Im new here and dont wanna argue nice to meet ya .

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 04:03 AM
link   
a reply to: sweets777

Nope we are called citizens.

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 04:26 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus
Hey news flash, try putting your arm around the wife of a Saudi Royal. we would be seeing you on your knees on the royal saudi court yard.

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 05:58 AM
link   
a reply to: PLAYERONE01

Fine i get that then they kill me and that would suck but you can do it .
I can park in a handicapped space ill get a ticket but i can do it you can run across a football field naked you will get arrested
but you can do it . piont is you can brake the rules they are not laws of physics just plain old every day laws .

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Its funny i dont watch basket ball could care less and i dont belive in the concept of royalty .
I just think its funny people be like oh my god he touched royalty who cares we are all the same .
If you come to my land and you are royalty im gonna touch ya im gonna give ya a big hug or at least
a good two handed hand shake .
And If royalty dont like I can say fine get the hell off my land lol. God Bless America.

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 06:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: PLAYERONE01

Hey news flash, try putting your arm around the wife of a Saudi Royal. we would be seeing you on your knees on the royal saudi court yard.

Hey, news flash, she would not even be allowed to go to the game.

Try again.

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 06:49 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I promise i wont try to touch any saudi royals thanks for the concern .....besides i hate sand lol

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Just to point out you have no idea of our history for one the royals aare slaves to us the people and If you knew history we have form in getting rid of the ones who wanted too much power.
But after a while we wanted them back.
Our working government is a constitutional monarchy and we like it.
It works and has done for century's.
So respect our way of life and we will get on...just as I respect your citizens way of life.

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 07:05 AM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

I respect that all im saying is if i cant hug ya or touch ya dont bother coming to my house .
Have good day and god loves ya but keep moving on.

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 07:08 AM
link   

People have personal space and I find it mildly off when people touch me without permission.
Hug me and without my consent and it is assault on my body.

It is about manners and decorum.
I wouldn't dream of putting my arm around anyone unless invited.
edit on 7-1-2015 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Anyone ever watch the newsreels of princes Diana when she was visiting in an official capacity? always touching, holding hands, especially with children? that's why she is still loved.
Kate learned the Welsh anthem ready for when attending the naming of a new lifeboat in Wales, did her own shopping and housekeeping while with her husband at his job as a search and rescue pilot, buys a lot of cloths from high street stores, which then sell out!
The British government collects 9 billion pounds Stirling a year from the 'crown lands' and allows the queen roughly 15% of that per year to use for the upkeep of the castles and palaces, and pay wages to farm workers, painters, plumbers, drivers, bricklayers, cleaners, cooks, seamstresses, etc.
Plus the Brits have an 'anchor' to keep the country reasonably stable, those countries that lost there royalty in the last century seem to have not faired so well (Russia, Germany, Yugoslavia, Greece, Romania, Bulgaria, Poland, Egypt, cannot think of any more!)

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Holy sweet mother of Jesus!!!! It's happened again:

As the United States faces a tense fight over the nation’s health care and mounting concerns about the investigation into the President’s potential ties to Russia, Canada has been having a different sort of crisis.The Horror!!!!

Goodbye Canada, nice knowing you.

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 10:14 AM
link   
The whole royal family can eat crap and get stuffed. Screw them and any other monarchies that should be erased from the world. I would have spat on them.

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 10:23 AM
link   
I reserve the right to decide who can touch me. Just because I am in the USA doesn't mean I'm fair game for touching.

But then in typical fashion, a minor event is blown out of proportion unless the person is claiming assault.

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel

I reserve the right to decide who can touch me. Just because I am in the USA doesn't mean I'm fair game for touching.

Yes it does, we don't have royalty here so we can get as grabastic as we want. We can put our sweaty arms around you or help your elderly ass down the stairs.

Did the Queen nuke Canada yet? I want to make a poutine run before she does.

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: roadgravel

Yes it does, we don't have royalty here so we can get as grabastic as we want. We can put our sweaty arms around you or help your elderly ass down the stairs.

Did the Queen nuke Canada yet? I want to make a poutine run before she does.

BS. You know it's not true, I hope. Helping is fine if the time calls for it.

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

This thread is satirical, I don't care who touches those inbred tools. If she fell on her royal head because that guy didn't help her the headlines would have read, 'Canadian Politician Kills Queen! Canada to be Annihilated!'.

Instead we get hyperbole like when King James groped The Duchess of Dirty.

edit on 21-7-2017 by AugustusMasonicus because: I ♥ cheese pizza.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join