It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Free Tarot Advice For You

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 10:41 AM
link   
My biggest desire is real love in my life, a girlfriend. It's the deepest hole in my soul.
What say the cards.

Thanks in advance for your efforts.

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Will I get a job in 2015? What does 2015 have in store for me?

Please draw a card for me

Thanks in advance for your help

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: proob4

Uhhhh I am just a girl
Weren't you the person who needed the job? Anyways tell me what good stuff happened!

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: 2jzgte

Ok, I bite
Drew the chariot. You need to go for success, mostly material. Do these people annoy you because you are too bubbly for them? Are they very religious?

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: angelofsins

Jobwise: the heremit. Doesn't really sound to me as finding a job, sorry. 2015 for you is all about the magician. You are much more than you think and it's time to up the ante. Education strikes me as something that would really do you good.

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Knight of cups: you need to actively go out and spread love and kindness. Not to find that person, but to express your self. Yes this might be the thing to get you a relationship, but being needy will only make people run away! I drew force as to what you need to put in your hole (hahahahahah). It means: START LIVING! Get up and about and enjoy the good stuff in life. Maybe you need exercise, or yummy food, or dancing all night long.

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 02:12 PM
link   
O

k...im in a rough position right now with school and looking for work and home life is struggling...will things get better or should I move on to other opportunities?

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Will I find my soul mate this year? I'm also looking for a job change. Whats in the cards for me?

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 09:14 AM
link   
First of all, i don't believe in fate because I can't believe that everything is planned. I believe in choices and their consequences.
Yet, i'm posting on this thread. Why? Because I'm open to learn about new things and techniques, even if they collide with my personal belief.
Now on topic, I don't know where I'm going with my life. I want to do so many things, change the world, but I don't know how should I start that.
The question is, Will I find my goal/destination in near future ?

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: jennah88

I drew 5 of wands as to going on on this path, it will bring energy and opportunities! Yet it will also sometimes be taxing.
Other opportunities, 2 of cups. Has that other option anything to with the romantic??

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: effive

Soulmate, 9 of pentacles:YES!
Money, death meaning a much needed end. Leading to the emperor: using logic and structure and not depending on emotions.

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: shivam13

First step, as above the emperor. You have to become more structured and logical and in a sense also simple. If it works it does, and otherwise it is a waste of time. So less dreaming and more effective action.

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 01:35 AM
link   
a reply to: QueenofWeird

Hi,I'm Alex. Please draw a card for me and tell me what you see.

Is my current partner my true love?

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Pull something nice for me too, if you would please.

Well, I will accept nice or not. Just curious what the cards have in store for me.

Thank you.

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 06:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: QueenofWeird
a reply to: shivam13

First step, as above the emperor. You have to become more structured and logical and in a sense also simple. If it works it does, and otherwise it is a waste of time. So less dreaming and more effective action.

OK, I don't know how, but you are right.
I am becoming more logical and i did started action instead of dreaming.(BTW I dreamt too much)
Maybe there is something, I don't know, guess we'll find out.
Appreciate that you replied

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Hi Queen,
can you pull a card for me? Lots of things going on and I really need some guidance in which way to turn.
Thank you

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 08:18 AM
link   
a reply to: smirkley

Drew the chariot: go for success! Don't accept anything less!

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Starcrossd

Drew wheel of fortune, things are speeding up and prob in a better direction! You can't force things to happen as everything takes its course. Take action when the time is right.

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 11:47 PM
link   
a reply to: QueenofWeird

Thank you!! I sure could use that!

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 01:17 AM
link   
I would appreciate a card drawn for me to please. Health related... or just general overall. Thanks

new topics

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join