It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Free Tarot Advice For You

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: QueenofWeird
a reply to: ProsceniumProtagonist

Ok this is mysterious
I asked what the essence for you is re your question: 10 of swords. Untimely and very painful endings. Am I on the right track?

I would be more comfortable calling the genesis of the situation a very painful ending that has led to a new beginning.

It's been years since those "events" and I've grown in many ways from them.

I am having a tough time nailing down the question I wish to ask..

I sometimes do readings for people as well and you definitely have "the gift", as your readings have been spot in for me. In this case any variances would be my "fault" not your own.

I've found (when I do readings) it has more to do with the one asking the questions not necessarily the one pulling the cards.

Hope that made sense (not trying to take anything away from your abilities)

You're quite skilled in the art.

Thank you for taking the time to offer others assistance.

From previous experience I would offer a slight "warning" when doing such readings. Be careful not to do all the analyzing/interpreting for the questioner as certain answers if "acted" upon can have slight repercussions on your side of things.

I've rambled on enough. If you don't mind I'm going to tie down this question and perhaps ask again in a more clear form.
edit on 16-1-2015 by ProsceniumProtagonist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Maybe surprising, but I am very down to earth and actually believe nothing and everything.

So what do you mean that my interpretations could influence me? Of course I do interpreting, part of the tarot bussiness

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Maybe surprising, but I am very down to earth and actually believe nothing and everything.

Actually I'm not surprised at all that you are a very "down to earth" individual.. the fact that you believe in nothing and everything is why you are quite skilled.

So what do you mean that my interpretations could influence me?

More of an indirect influence in the sense that it is what those people (that you have interpreted for) actually "do" with your interpretations that may influence you in certain ways, physical and "non physical". It can lower the persons will that is asking the question (you should feel it in your energy body if this scenario arises), putting you in a position of power so to speak and with that comes a certain responsibility (on your side) because they are asking you (the interpreter) a direct question and you are acting as the medium for that answer to come through.

This doesn't happen all the time but on occasion you may run into it (even more so online). I have no idea how long you have been doing readings but I only mentioned what I did above because you colored me impressed with your "pulling" ability.

Of course I do interpreting, part of the tarot bussiness

Forgive me if I came off sounding like I was attempting to tell you how to do your job in some backward manner! I simply meant there is a difference between giving them an interpretation and giving them an interpretation of the interpretation.. if that makes more sense?

I posted the previous message from my cell phone and most of the time those are rushed in some form.

Meanwhile I'm still searching for the question I want to ask (if that is still ok with you) but not quite sure what I want to focus in on.

Thanks for your time so far. /wave

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Hi Queen!
Can you please pull a card for me, I applied for a fantastic job and it appears that they did call but I stupidly had 2 numbers on my resume' and they called the wrong one. Please let me know what you see regarding this job, I am heartbroken thinking I have lost my chance at it.

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: QueenofWeird

Thanks for the reply, I don't feel i use a lot of energy with him. If fact he has been more attentive to me and loving We have had a hard six months working things out. I am however constantly thinking about the women he fooled around with . I trust him, I don't trust her, maybe the real question should be is she trying to get with him?
Thanks

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 09:14 PM
link   

That *is* interesting, though of you knew me you'd chuckle at the appropriateness as I did. I am rather "Gothy". However, if I lightened my darkness, might as well give me a lobotomy. Just dark not "evil". But I'll remember that card as I search for Him. Thanks.

One last question, please? Though it's an interpretation for a Reading I did for myself about a week ago & just not getting its full meaning. Maybe I'm too close. I asked what a man in my past feels/thinks of me & 4 cards drew out: The Emperor, Strength, The Ace of Swords & Death.

I sincerely appreciate your time.

posted on Jan, 17 2015 @ 07:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Starcrossd

Ok, their attitude is 2 of wands: they don't now. Your action: knight of pentacles: stay grounded and take sensible action. Remind them of your qualities. You wasted their time and in this market that is a no no, so make it up.
Then, 7 of pentacles: give them time. After you have called them etc, explained you really want the job it is out of your hands.
Good luck!

posted on Jan, 17 2015 @ 07:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Morgan192001

OK, you know I am a sensible queen
You have a relationship with him, not those women.
The woman you refer to, feels page of swords for your husband: she really dislikes him. So no affair there.

posted on Jan, 17 2015 @ 07:19 AM
link   
a reply to: MuthaShipMutha

He feels nothing romantic for you, sure he thinks you're attractive but for the rest if anything was there it is gone now.
Ace of swords and the emperor are totally non romantic cards! If anything, he prob sees you more like a buddy.
My advice: let it go. But hey easy to say.

posted on Jan, 17 2015 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Thank you. That is what I have done.. They called my home number and I don't have an answering machine, I had no idea thst was going to be my one and only chance. I wish I had just had the cell # down.. Same crap that always happens to me, I don't know why I even try anymore
Thanks for the 7 of pentacles card, maybe there is a sliver of hope.

posted on Jan, 17 2015 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Just stopping to flag your thread, I usually have apprehension on these types of threads but you seem to be doing a good job here and your energy is healing and from the heart.

posted on Jan, 17 2015 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Here is what I pulled for you :

Playfulness;

Life is rarely as serious as we believe it to be, and when we recognize this fact, it responds by giving us more and more opportunities to play.

The woman in this card is celebrating the joy of being alive, like a butterfly that has emerged from its chrysalis into the promise of the light. She reminds us of the time when we were children, discovering seashells on the beach or building castles in the sand without any concern that the waves might come and wash them away in the next moment. She knows that life is a game, and she's playing the part of a clown right now with no sense of embarrassment or pretense.

When the Page of Fire enters your life, it is a sign that you are ready for the fresh and the new. Something wonderful is just on the horizon, and you have just the right quality of playful innocence and clarity to welcome it with open arms.

From Osho Zen Tarot

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 11:31 AM
link   
OK,can I ask too ?
My thoughts are very strange and sometimes scientific as my interest in stuff.But I act like a totally different person (even worse - I sometimes act as the type of people I really don't like).
I feel like I'm going to do something,but I don't know what it is.What's the deal ?
edit on 21 1 2015 by 2jzgte because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 12:25 PM
link   
What does the card say about me in 2015 and on?
Am i in need of anything?

edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 08:11 AM
link   
a reply to: antar

Thanks, as I get older I get less childlike hahaha like the majority of people I guess.

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: 2jzgte

OK, you know you had this one coming: don't you need some sort of therapist??? Don't say this to be crash, but I really mean it.

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 08:14 AM
link   
a reply to: spy66

I focused on what you need in 2015: the fool. You need to let go and let things happen, one way or another. Is this something you find hard?

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 08:37 PM
link   
I don't know who you are or what you are, but after I asked you questions and you gave your readings my life has improved tremendously and still is. THANK YOU!

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 10:44 PM
link   

a reply to: spy66

I focused on what you need in 2015: the fool. You need to let go and let things happen, one way or another. Is this something you find hard?

Very interesting...... in deed.

Yes, some Things are very hard to let go. Especially one thing. The other one i am aware of and have accepted.

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 03:48 AM
link   

Sorry,I formulated my question in a wrong way.
Will people around me change ? It may sound wrong,but I can't stand most of them,because they're annoyingly stupid.
It's not that I know people like that on purpose.It just happens.

new topics

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join