It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Free Tarot Advice For You

page: 35
<< 32  33  34   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: MoonLightStars
a reply to: QueenofWeird

I feel like these answers are correct and also with how I am feeling. Thanks!

Moon, do you by any chance have a very special bond with flowers? Would you like to have a flower shop?

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Can I get a reading please.

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Eye4NeyE
Can I get a reading please.

Is this about a conflict and you feeling attacked? Drew page of swords to see what this is about as you didn't ask anything specific? Could also be that your mood right now is negative and you only see the crap in the world. Can't say without your question though.

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Do a reading of me please,if you have the time =)

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: yulka

Do a reading of me please,if you have the time =)

What is it you would like to know?

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Which way will the future lead me to? Did i do it right?

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: yulka

Which way will the future lead me to? Did i do it right?

What ever you're referring to, leads to the hanged man: being stuck and having to use that opportunity to rest and to see what is going on. Are you maybe sabotaging your self in some ways?

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Well in ways yes, i maybe giving my life up for a higher cause.

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Won't post my situation. Will I achieve what I'm am looking to achieve, if it's the burning tower don't answer.

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 08:22 PM
link   

What should I be doing?
Frankly im lost in the woods, as the metaphor goes

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Thank you.

The first card you pulled coincides with the message Ive been receiving for a while: to do the hardest thing, to do nothing at all.

Its my current spiritual lesson and I have trouble accepting it fully.

Once learned, it will be easier to go on with life.

Alas, its always easier said than done

Thank you again for your insight and time.

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Interesting take on this and have seen it before but this could be interesting and kind of curious to give it a try. I don't know if I should be specific or somewhat vague but here goes:
Will there be a change forthcoming to my life that will be positive? I know I will ask my gf to marry me at some point in the future; but financial situation could be better. Wondering will there be a a light at the end of the tunnel?

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 10:51 PM
link   
I'm about to start a new job, and was wondering if it will work out. I resigned from my previous job due to my boss wanting me to do some unethical things. This new job is the first real big step forward I've made since quitting the other job. Both jobs are in the education field btw, if that makes any sort of difference. But then I also am writing a novel, and am wondering how much I should be focusing on that. I guess the overall question is: will this endless stream of bad things happening to me come to an end any time soon?

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Hi, are you still doing tarot readings? If so, I met someone last weekend that I found to be quite striking. I got that feeling that I knew her already, but obviously I did not. Her name is Meghan (if that helps). I'd just like to know what the cards say about a possible relationship.

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 01:38 PM
link   
cool! i was drawn to tarot about a year or so ago. out of the blue. i have been doing readings and drawing cards here and there for myself but its always nice to hear another persons input on myself. if you have time to include me in this that would be nice

new topics

top topics

<< 32  33  34   >>

join