It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Masked and Armed Anonymous Protesters Just Swarmed the Beavercreek Walmart

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 08:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion
a reply to: thesaneone

so your just pointing out things you see as problems without offering a solution?

You wouldn't like my solution, lets just say I wouldn't ask questions if I saw a bunch of adults on my property with masks and guns.

If people want to protest then go ahead and do it but this group is no better then the other masked idiots (kkk) who want to start trouble.

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Hmmm, i think this is very different then the KKK.

Are you drinking?

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 08:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion

Nvm

edit on 23-11-2014 by thesaneone because: Not worth it

edit on 23-11-2014 by thesaneone because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

Law Enforcement Facts

Crime fighting has taken its toll. Since the first recorded police death in 1791, there have been over 20,000 law enforcement officers killed in the line of duty. Currently, there are 20,267 names engraved on the walls of the National Law Enforcement Officers Memorial. A total of 1,501 law enforcement officers died in the line of duty during the past 10 years, an average of one death every 58 hours or 150 per year. There were 100 law enforcement officers killed in 2013.

For Gods Sake seems they work in a war zone.

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Connman

It is a war zone look at all the gangs and mafioso organizations the drug war has created.

its pretty much literally a war not figurative.
edit on 11/23/2014 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: hillbilly4rent
YEs protesting at the source is great but what I am saying is them showing up armed to protest there can only end badly.

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

I really think humanity has a chance to realize what is going on here. Anonymous, which originated with good intentions will start to change and their actions will no longer represent their message or values and they will result to violence and the same methods our oppressors use, which in turn will leave us right back where we have been for thousands for years now. True Anonymous members do not believe in violence.

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 09:45 PM
link   
ffs. fuel on the fire. people assume that the "system" gives a # about killing civilians, id even go as far as to say they strive towards it. these anonymous idiots are just going to make things worse.

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 09:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa
a reply to: hillbilly4rent
YEs protesting at the source is great but what I am saying is them showing up armed to protest there can only end badly.

I hole heartily agree, that's why I never mentioned being armed. What I'm trying to get across is protesting at a business when the problem is with local governments is futile. Who are they (the protesters) trying to get the message to, the lady that has three kids in a buggy trying to get what groceries she could afford to her car or the store manager. Neither one has any influence on or over how the police respond and act to armed criminal.

I'm not saying this guy was a criminal he had a BB gun yes they hurt but not deadly. Everything that could of went wrong did. From the 911 call to the verification that the guy was a thread or some kid playing around. He didn't pull the so called weapon on the LEOs (from what I read. So there was time to talk him down so to speak and verify if a threat exist.

We are on the same page,. But we see two different angles of getting things done.

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Im still waiting for the BATF or DHS to come down on the Bundy miltia members.....
I fully expected that after the action warrants will be served.....
Though confrontation at the moment was unwise it isn't like the cops to let anything like defiance go.......

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 12:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Connman
20,000 cops killed since the 1700's? 5,000+ killed by cops since 1990.

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 03:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: swanne

Using brutality to stop brutality?

The protestors are becoming like those against whom they protest in the first place.

Where was the brutality? Who was beaten? Who was hurt? Who was shot? No one. So how are protestors "using brutality"? There is nothing "brutal" about preparing yourself to defend yourself. There is no mention of a single Officer being threatened with harm. There is no "brutality" on the part of protestors.

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 04:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
Wasnt there a (person) who had an Intro thread a few days ago that claimed to officially be from Anon and would answer any questions etc.......

Why doesnt he come on here and let us know if this is really an action that was set in motion by the group or if its just a bunch of people claiming it

Because that person is a fool. Anon ((and I am no part)) is not a voice. It is a collection of voices. I am still not sure we can mention outside sites but there are certain places you can go and if lucky ((or unlucky depending how you see it)) watch the literal formation of their movement. If you pay close enough attention, you can see activity. So this "anon" official is BS...there IS NO official anon

Anyone can be anon...Heck I can be anon...you can be subversive and protest without even a clue of how to DDoS or use their technology/.whatever. You can, if found, be part of their social engineering. Whatever. I mean me? Frankly the best I could do would be to sign on to the KKK sites and maybe make fart jokes...but then I suck at this stuff

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 04:53 AM
link   
the time for peacefull protest has passed ,i am sorry but the only way to change the world is going to be violent protest,
john lennon tried peacefull protest and look around see where that got us.
i understand that some of you are reluctant to go this route but for real change we must...

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 05:12 AM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

originally posted by: WanderingSage
Also they're still doing a lot more to try and make a change in this country than most people.

I completely disagree. How exactly are they 'making a change' when all they do is toss on a mask and run around flipping off the cops? Did you see the silliness they recently engaged in while 'protesting' in DC? Did you watch the live feed? Did you see the hack job they did on the FOX news website? Some yutz got on and put 'weeeeee' a few times on the front page. It was absurd.

- What have they ever done that has brought about positive change in the USA?

- Show me how the people who just crawl out of their parents basement wearing silly masks are doing more than the people who work with the system or work to change the system ...

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

edit on 11/24/2014 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 05:29 AM
link   

The article has a catchy title...but
Is there any more pictures the op link only shows like 5 people with signs.
Am I missing something?
Not what I pictured as a " swarm" of protestors.

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 06:01 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

Good questions i would like to hear some answers too and actually see what is their progress in general and what is their plans right now? But i think they are not so organized and ready to fight as they have led us over the internet and news to believe, i think they are more just an idea and "cool identity" to hold on. Also it does look like their identity is being used slowly but surely as another scape goat for the very opposite faction that is corrupted government, like these protest, makes no sense but maybe they get their fans to rally up and take up on arms and go on to scare ppl and give more material to news and government to act against rest of us too.

But i like to believe that there is ppl who really are inside government 1 way or another and rest of their connections of corruption and gathering the evidence against em, learning how they operate and will expose them when they got the facts ready. Again its just "i like to believe" but in reality this might be just fools hopes, this world is more like the same methods but about greediness and personal gains and such, not really about heroism.

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 06:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm
Seems to work pretty good for these guys, why not us???

Let us say I would not call their story a particular successful one, in the light of all the protestors and manifestations.

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 07:45 AM
link   
a reply to: romilo

I agree.

I grow more and more suspicious about Anonymous - especially their link to China.

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Was it Nietzsche that said, if you have no ability to lend force to your views you will not be heard?
(Bad Paraphrase perhaps.)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join