It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Masked and Armed Anonymous Protesters Just Swarmed the Beavercreek Walmart

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+13 more 
posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Source

Following the refusal of the Beavercreek Chief of Police to meet any of the very reasonable demands of the Ohio Students Association and other protesters against the shooting of John Crawford by Officer Sean Williams, the “hacktivist” group Anonymous initiated Operation John Crawford early last month.

Masked AND armed! Honestly this is what we need. We need to start showing that were serious.

Ive been thinking about it a lot lately and i think my generation is lacking a voice. I hope we find our ground here with these 2 issues and start taking serious steps towards making real change happen.

+25 more 
posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

Because, is it not obvious, armed conflicts and masks solve everything.

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Good for them. This country's ridiculous and nothing's going to change by paying attention to tv and Bill Cosby. S + F our priorities are so messed up.

+7 more 
posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion

Masked AND armed! Honestly this is what we need. .

great....this is perfect

lets throw more guns into these situations

i cant believe how bad this world sucks right now......i shouldnt be surprised but i am

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Well, they better get in bed with the IRA now, because short of that, they don't stand a chance against the US military. ;p

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Grovit

I'll just say if the system wasn't so oppressive it wouldn't be getting crazier and crazier each day. Sure the citizens are to blame for becoming complacent and distracted but without the oppression there'd be no oppressed.

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 03:54 PM
link   

This is plain and simple just more extremism. This is the last thing this country needs, "An American spring"

It's not our government that makes this country great, it's the people. Don't turn on each other over nonsense we can work through these issues without violence.

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Yeahkeepwatchingme

masked, armed protestors/demonstrators/whatever you want to call them does not exactly make me feel warm and cozy.

this sucks

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 03:57 PM
link   

I guarantee everyone here that now, "nothing" is not going to happen.

Thats different at least.
edit on 11 23 2014 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

+7 more 
posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Government should fear the people not the other way around.

I normally don't care for protests and protestors because they are often paid shills, but I am in support of this action. This seems to be an organic rebellion against injustice and police brutality.

Well done!

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Grovit

Neither does police with tear gas.

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

Lighting up a cigarette in your mouth using a flame thrower is "different", too - this doesn't mean it's a good idea.

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Police killings highest in two decades

WASHINGTON — The number of felony suspects fatally shot by police last year — 461— was the most in two decades, according to a new FBI report.

edit on 23-11-2014 by eisegesis because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion
Masked AND armed! Honestly this is what we need. We need to start showing that were serious.

Just make sure you aren't one of the people here complaining when the police respond to these criminals..

EDIT
Not quite a swarming of a store like your headline says.

I also love the hypocrisy of Anon fanboys (not saying that is the OP)..Someone else is judge , jury and executioner = righteous outrage!
Some script kiddie in a fawkes mask though has the right to do the same.
edit on 23-11-2014 by opethPA because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Monitoring Twitter for any tweets from the scene or pictures, so far nothing.

Hopefully this remains non-violent.

link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
I am in support of this action. This seems to be an organic rebellion against injustice and police brutality.

Using brutality to stop brutality?

The protestors are becoming like those against whom they protest in the first place.

link   
a reply to: opethPA

Are they within their legal rights to carry during these protests? I'm sure people are dumb but would they be dumb enough to show up with illegal weapons or without licenses?

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: swanne

I wouldnt mess with a guy with a flame thrower.

Just saying.

Police would respond with lethal force if these people got tired of being ignored and stormed a public building to make dialogue happen. Its not like dialogue and amends DONT HAVE TO HAPPEN.

Showing that there is not exclusivity to force is not a bad thing. They didnt shoot anyone right? Then all is well. Being armed will be the only thing that will change the response in this situation compared to the COUNTLESS ones just like it where nothing happens.

EDIT TO ADD:
Its not even that strange. We have been conditioned to see this as extreme, but read some news from even a decade ago or from other places on earth. Its actually a normal reaction believe it or not.

edit on 11 23 2014 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 04:05 PM
link   
And what injustices are you fighting for? What non violent tactics have you seen work? Everytime I see a peaceful protest the cops use force. I am American, I love my country, but it is going south fast. I support the people, and the people need to support eachother.
a reply to: swanne

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Yeahkeepwatchingme
a reply to: opethPA

Are they within their legal rights to carry during these protests? I'm sure people are dumb but would they be dumb enough to show up with illegal weapons or without licenses?

Yup, no issues with legal protests and hopefully that is how it remains.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join