It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

8 Terrifying True Facts About The Real Annabelle Doll

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Eerie doll tho kind of cute. she does appear on some train windows, the train standing like next to yours and her image will appear on all the windows, not just one when the other train or yours will start from a stop at some station.
She is real, take it from me, but I don't think she does any harm to any1

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 07:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nochzwei
Eerie doll tho kind of cute. she does appear on some train windows, the train standing like next to yours and her image will appear on all the windows, not just one when the other train or yours will start from a stop at some station.
She is real, take it from me, but I don't think she does any harm to any1

Take if from you?
Do you have an experience you would like to share with the rest of us, Nochzwei? I would like to hear it, if you do.

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Yes I saw her just as I described, tho ages ago when I was a kid and she has one of the most pleasing smile I have ever seen.
a reply to: sled735

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 07:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Nochzwei

Thanks for replying back to me. I didn't know if that was your experience in your first post, or something someone told you about trains.

Be wary of demons with a pleasing smile.
Demons make themselves appear beautiful and innocent so they can get close to people, then, BAM!!!!! They attach to you, or possess you!

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: sled735

Thanks for replying back to me. I didn't know if that was your experience in your first post, or something someone told you about trains.

Be wary of demons with a pleasing smile.
Demons make themselves appear beautiful and innocent so they can get close to people, then, BAM!!!!! They attach to you, or possess you!
You do have a point. Now if indeed Annabelle has done that since I was a child of 4, how would I know or are there any tell tale signs for this attachment / possession. Though one as a teenager a girl just passed by me and somehow her red/ blonde hair got all tangled up in my shirt buttons and took a lot of time to untangle as it was kind of untangellable

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 05:28 PM
link   

If an evil entity attaches to you, you will become oppressed, or depressed. Things will go awry in your personal life. You will feel anger for no apparent reason; many arguments, bad relationships, "bad luck", etc.

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 07:22 PM
link   
I also think if you had problems with a demon, you wouldn't even have to ask the question, do you agree?

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 07:27 PM
link   
You would be surprised, look on EBay if they still allow such to be sold, how many people collect haunted dolls or anything haunted. I believe there may still be a yahoo group that is for haunted doll collectors, especially those that like Djinns. Not my cup of tea, I had one doll that I suspected was haunted and I passed her on to someone with good notice that she may be. She was from the 1800's and made in Germany or France (can't remember) as she had the company name burned into the back of her neck.a reply to: Jennyfrenzy

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: SanFrancisco1956

I've checked out creepy haunted dolls on eBay, usually late at night around 3am by myself, lol. They're are some super spooky ones out there. Why someone would want one is beyond me...but hey...to each their own, right!

I'd like a creepy doll for my oddities collection, just one that's not haunted. I already have enough visitors, lol.

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Thank you for your response, much appreciated. Yes I was afraid I would have someone say something unkind as I know the thread is really about this doll and haunted dolls in general. But I thought I would go ahead and give it a try, take my chances. Yes I've seen some unfriendly posts on this group and some have been downright insulting. But you know, meeting the required 20 posts before you can post your own thread isn't easy. I wish they would lower the number, then perhaps they might have more activity on this forum. If I ever reach the number so I can make my own thread about this, I'll be sure to let you know! Thanks again....
SF
a reply to: intrptr

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 08:07 PM
link   
I am sorry if I cut into your thread and very pleased you aren't being hostile about it. There are those who want to investigate that aren't looking for a book or a movie or their own program. Unfortunately they get lumped into the entire group when their intentions are sincerely to help others and at no cost to the frightened owner. And as you already know, it irks me when I see web sites, like this one from the ft worth/Dallas area who charge to even evaluate a photo. And state they won't even consider your email until they have gotten money (or as I say, hit the paypal button) which they call a "donation". I've also noticed that many groups won't even share their information or evidence with each other or the public. They may post some photos but I think they save the best ones for that intended best seller they plan to write. Whether it's knowledge about haunted dolls, places, things, etc. if people shared info the paranormal in general might improve or the standards for investigating could improve or certain things could be debunked and on and on. Thanks again for being kind.
SF

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Hiya Sled,

Since this thread is about haunted dolls, I wanted to jump in and share this fascinating thread about a nearly lifesize haunted antique doll with a fascinating story and an also haunted sister doll, that member IAMTAT started a thread on. There are beautiful pictures of both dolls and a VERY interesting story of their history as decorations in a nightclub that burned down.

Haunted Snow Princess Doll

Link to one of the posts with a picture

1st (I think) post of sister doll "Claire" owner

Post with link to pics of "Claire" sister doll

Direct link to the "Claire" pics from the post link above

rClub Story

--has a bisque face and is almost life-sized --is from the 1920's --is one of a pair --is reported to have belonged to the Newport (Kentucky) family that owned the infamous Beverly Hills Supper Club...(where a tragic fire took place in 1977, resulting in the death of 165 people) en.wikipedia.org...

Not to mention an exciting auction to purchase the doll, which was up for auction, as well as eventual in-person posts from the owner of the sister doll, who was also interested in the auction. It was quite an exciting and entertaining thread!

Enjoy!
Gwynn
edit on 22-10201410-1414 by gwynnhwyfar because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 09:56 PM
link   

I don't think of it as you "cutting into my thread".

This thread is about haunted dolls, but anything associated to the topic is welcome.

Thank you for your input.

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 09:58 PM
link   
a reply to: gwynnhwyfar

Thank you for the links. I'll read over them tomorrow.

Right now, my cat is demanding my lap while I'm home from work.

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 10:12 PM
link   
No worries - trying to add links to the highlights of that thread to my post.

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 10:12 PM
link   

I loved that haunted snow princess doll thread. My husband was even thinking on buying it. LOL

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 10:13 PM
link   
I know, right? a reply to: Night Star

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 10:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: sled735

Thank you for the links. I'll read over them tomorrow.

Right now, my cat is demanding my lap while I'm home from work.

I was able to add a few more links to highlights with pics, newspaper articles, etc. Here is a quicklink back to my post, for your entertainment.

Snow Princess Doll

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 01:01 AM
link   

But I thought I would go ahead and give it a try, take my chances. Yes I've seen some unfriendly posts on this group and some have been downright insulting. But you know, meeting the required 20 posts before you can post your own thread isn't easy. I wish they would lower the number, then perhaps they might have more activity on this forum.

Almost there. About others trolling, some are just opposed belief systems and people have a right to share their opinion about ghosts, spirits, religion in general. It is an open forum and thus not against the TnC in general. Mods here are good about policing those kinds of things.

You never really get used to insults but after a while here you do grow armor against it. Like water off a ducks back?

20 post prerequisite was established to give staff an idea of the kind of content members are posting in case there are questions raised about something they said or thread content in general. Its a "litmus test' so to speak.

I don't see any problem at all with your content. You handle yourself just fine.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

you are welcome sir or ma'm

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join