It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

8 Terrifying True Facts About The Real Annabelle Doll

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Favorite paranormal investigators. It saddens me to think that some people have suspicions about them. It would sadden me even more if Lorraine came out and said that everything was fake. I would kill to go to the museum that she has. Apparently Lorraine does host tours through the museum. The tour is called Warrenology. You get a tour through the museum, a walk through a graveyard, and dinner with Lorraine and her son-in-law Tony Spera. Tickets are 129.00 USD. www.warrens.net...

I would guess that Annabelles glass case might be one of those mirrors that look like windows. It's said that mirrors can trap spirits and demons. The reason for the Demon card being tacked on her case might be because, tarot readers use keywords like : Materialism, Ignorance, Stagnation, Self Bondage, Lust, Egoism, Obsession, Anxiety, Anger, Hedonism, Passion, Instincts, Racist, Sexuality, Temptation, Doubt, Vice, Futility, Physical Attraction, Pessimism, and Insight when describing the card.

The words that make sense to this case being: Ignorance, Anxiety, Instincts, Temptation, Insight and Doubt.

Anxiety that people feel in the museum, ignorance on the subject, the doubt people feel in the paranormal, following your instincts, resisting the temptation of opening the door, and the insight the Warrens gained after working on the Annabelle investigation.

Some readers might interpret the card as 'being bound to an indulgence. Preventing a person from becoming healthy.'
Should the devil represent a person, it would most likely be a person of money and power. One who is persuasive, aggressive, and controlling. en.wikipedia.org...(Tarot_card) Yes, that's a wiki link. Don't judge.

So I mean, it makes sense that it would be there. The Annabelle demon was persuasive, aggressive and controlling. I would assume that most demons are.

Apparently the Warrens were the first people to investigate the Amity house. And it's said to be one of the most haunted places. Don't know how true it is. But there's that tidbit of info.

I wouldn't doubt that demons could possess dolls. I mean, dolls are given to children, children are said to be able to see things that adults cannot. Because their minds are still open and innocent. They are impressionable and easy to gain the trust of. Thus, would be easy to then possess, right? Possess the doll, gain trust, possess the child.
I am thinking way too deeply into this. As if you couldn't tell, I love paranormal stuff.

.... Anyone wanna go tour the Winchester Mystery House with me?
Place looks creepy. One of the only apparently haunted places I want to go to. Anyone been on a tour there?

edit on 24-10-2014 by Lyxdeslic because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Lyxdeslic

.... Anyone wanna go tour the Winchester Mystery House with me?
Place looks creepy. One of the only apparently haunted places I want to go to. Anyone been on a tour there? .... Anyone wanna go tour the Winchester Mystery House with me?
Place looks creepy. One of the only apparently haunted places I want to go to. Anyone been on a tour there?

I've been there. I used to live right up the road in Palo Alto. I took the tour years ago and had no idea at the time that it might have been haunted - although I don't doubt it.

I can say it was the strangest building I've ever been in - bar none - and I've been in some very strange buildings. We were there for at least 3 hours and I don't think we even saw all of it that was open to the public. Staircases that went nowhere, bizarre room layouts and hallways, and you'd need a GPS to find your way around.

It was a great afternoon though and I'd highly recommend it.

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 01:28 AM
link   
If this doll is evil, and still existing, we must destroy it with Jesus.

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 01:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Tatanka

He might have been spoofed by a hacker:

www.forbes.com...

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Specimen
If this doll is evil, and still existing, we must destroy it with Jesus.

Why would Jesus even allow it to exist?
Also, you want to salt and burn it (LOL). Not 'destroy it with Jesus,' you'll just piss it off.

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 02:22 PM
link   
The doll is merely a conduit, keeping it behind glass is a crude way of cutting it off from our bio-electric *fuel*

It's possibly bound to the doll, so this is rather effective.. but crude nonetheless, destroying to doll unbinds whatever is attached, in this case.. not the best idea.

Easier however, to just attack the Warrens.. throw it into a forum fight for credibility, and never address there's a science of sorts behind most bound artifacts and spirituality as a whole, a science that will never be properly investigated in today's world wherein we deny the very foundations of the art.

There are things.. older than science, older than us as a race. they laugh at our "tests" as they don't "play on demand" they have their own sense of time, meaning, and their very existence depends on us not scientifically working out how to detect and measure their presence.. not that we're really trying anyway.. but if we did, and we had a method.. we'd find them as common as spiders.

That's just some baseline reality, core of existence stuff.. & unless you've had to deal with that reality, i truly don't expect one to grasp that fact in today's strict and very controlled research environment. Because unless it's your reality, unless your faced with it, everyone else will tell you it's just story's by hokey snake oil salesmen trying to sell movies or books.

I ain't selling nothing, other than the ideal that if you look back past the 19th-20th century's distractions, you may find some answers to how things really work in regards to the unkown/unseen.

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: sled735
a reply to: Nochzwei

If an evil entity attaches to you, you will become oppressed, or depressed. Things will go awry in your personal life. You will feel anger for no apparent reason; many arguments, bad relationships, "bad luck", etc.
Ahh thanks. But I think every1 has a fair share of these things you mention.

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 07:51 PM
link   
I've always laughed at the fact that somehow a glass case and some salt could keep a ghost captured and not let it escape.
It's the same way with that one guy with the show called Haunted Collector. It seems like he takes expensive things, claims that they have negative energy, and puts them in his own "collection." lol

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join