It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Ebola Patient in Dallas?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Sky News just hinted at this , new case of ebola in dallas... ( and msm are always late as they decide what to tell us)

9m

No indication Frisco, Texas, patient had direct contact with original Ebola patient Thomas Eric Duncan, according to Texas Department of State Health Services - @CNNBrian
see original on twitter.com

12m

Texas health official says possible Ebola patient was not among 48 Thomas Eric Duncan contacts being monitored - @CarrTamicbs11

Prepare

Q
edit on 8/10/14 by Quantum_Squirrel because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: new_here

From the first link it was my opinion that there was no box to mark off that states you were in contact with an ebola victim. A visit to Africa was as close as it gets and raised the red flags.

I am so so mad! If he was exposed and is showing symptoms, why oh why did he not call the hospital, his contacts to reach their contacts?

PERHAPS...

He had to do it this way or risk being placed in the same location as the others...

BAM!
edit on pm1031pmWed, 08 Oct 2014 15:33:35 -0500 by antar because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: buni11687
Another update from the local CBS news. No link, they're just reporting on it down here on TV currently.

Hazmat suits were used by the people driving the ambulance from Frisco to Dallas.
The patient arrived at the Emergency Room in Dallas about 10 minutes ago.
Frisco officials are about to hold a news conference any minute now.

Please keep us updated with the *fresh* local news you are getting. Before it gets sanitized for MSM.

Thanks...

Des

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Quantum_Squirrel

Here come the clean up crew!

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 03:33 PM
link   
We all said how careless they were. Now it's out. One case makes two. Two make four. Four makes eight. Eight makes sixteen...and that's if you use the CDC's estimate.

Mine is much worse, but then again I always estimate for worst case scenario. Its a source of constant headache to my boss and the council but hey...thats what they pay me for.
edit on 8-10-2014 by netwarrior because: fat fingers on tablet.

link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

Yes, fact is, he might just have a cold or flu. It's coming into that time of year, after all. But on the other hand, he's in the mid-range percentile for Ebola's incubation period. So I hope that now they've got him to hospital they will backtrack and try to find every contact he's had.

Not that they can find them all for sure, but they have to try.

link   
Just took this picture with my phone a few minutes ago, i'm about 30 minutes from Dallas...is this a military helicopter??? Anyone???

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: texasgirl
You can't be serious?!! I work in Frisco literally 5 minutes away and my brother lives there, too!! Is there more information??!

I guess now is the time to think about the question you raised in an earlier post, I think it was you texasgirl. About when do you stay home from work, when do you pull the kids from school and bug out? Might be closer than you ever thought. Stay safe.

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: AutOmatIc
That's a transport chopper. Big beast. They use them commercially even over here where I live to move stuff onto building sites at times. Need someone like Zaphod to be more definitive, but it doesn't have to be military.

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 03:37 PM
link   
BREAKING NEWS.COM

currently showing the cdc conference , they have phone in questions! lol our arrogance will kill us

Heli looks like a chinook to me,

Role Transport helicopter
National origin United States
Manufacturer Boeing Rotorcraft Systems
First flight 21 September 1961
Introduction 1962
Status In service
Primary users United States Army

Chinook image
edit on 8/10/14 by Quantum_Squirrel because: (no reason given)

link   
Thanks was just like whoa, haven't seen one of those around here before.

a reply to: JustMike

link   
Yup. Thats a chinook. Heavy lifter. Someone is enroute...

link   
Somewhat of a little more update from CBS 11.

The deputy was able to walk out of the ambulance and into the hospital on his own. He began feeling sick earlier this morning.

Still no start of the press conference yet.

link   
a reply to: JustMike

Of course, they need to take every precaution and follow all the protocols. I'm just saying we shouldn't panic and assume the worst right now, until we know more. I wouldn't quit my job and take the kids out of school just yet...

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 03:38 PM
link   
CDC is still running with this as a case with no known contact with Duncan at all.

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 03:39 PM
link   
The Dallas Market Center has quite a busy schedule this Autumn.

dallasmarketcenter.com...

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 03:40 PM
link   

It's a Chinook. They do see military use but also have civilian models in roles from passenger to cargo.
edit on 8-10-2014 by Excallibacca because: clarification

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 03:42 PM
link   
NEWS REPORTING - Confirmed, the patients who were in the waiting room with this Deputy Sherif at the clinic were allowed to GO HOME.

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: AutOmatIc
Just took this picture with my phone a few minutes ago, i'm about 30 minutes from Dallas...is this a military helicopter??? Anyone???

Yes!! I saw those, too! There were TWO of them and I was wondering, what the heck? This was earlier today at work! I am home for a while now.

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: netwarrior
Yup. Thats a chinook. Heavy lifter. Someone is enroute...

Could be our Commander in Chief going to give him a great big hug, let him know our PC Government will make sure his rights are not violated. Gonna send Holder to make sure of that. A great photo op..no...

I'm convinced the military is gearing up for possible panic.

Des
edit on 8-10-2014 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join