It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Ebola Patient in Dallas?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 03:04 PM
link   
CNN reports that this person was not a contact being followed by the CDC nor did he have direct contact with Duncan.

ETA: CDC presser now.
edit on 10/8/2014 by kosmicjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: dreamingawake
Ambulance arriving at the hospital now. Now it's stated that? He's a Dallas County Sheriffs Deputy who had contact with the deceased patient. - Op source

Jus caught this(also shared on the previous page now)

He may have gone to Duncan's apartment afterwards

And how many people has he been in contact with? Kids, families, inmates?

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 03:05 PM
link   
He went into a clinic instead of calling 911 and saying he was on Ebola watch. So now he's possibly infected everyone in the clinic. The news is saying he was in the waiting room with other people waiting to be seen.

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Excallibacca
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

My situation in 2 days sounds a lot better than yours after the disease has had a few more weeks. I feel bad for you, and will be hoping you are safe.

I appreciate that, Im sure ill be fine, im not worried but I am cautious and will be being extra vigilant about my hygiene!

Im sure everything will be ok for the both of us

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: conspiracytheoristIAM

Yes, that would be about right. Roughly ten days. Could be less. Depends exactly when the papers were served. But with a range of 2 to 21 days, it's well within the typical incubation period lower range.

link   

originally posted by: kosmicjack
a reply to: FlyersFan

And getting it from very casual contact...or the vomit on the sidewalk?

Basically, if he got any body infectious body fluid on him, and then he got that infectious stuff on a mucous membrane or in any tiny cut or scrape or ingested some, he's in trouble.

It doesn't take much with Ebola, but it still does take direct contact with body fluids. He would have to be the most unlucky guy in the scenario if he's the only one in contact with Duncan to have gotten it.

link   
Dr.Freaky's Tweets are laced with pablum.

A Tweety tweet 21 hrs ago:

None of contacts of Dallas #Ebola patient showing symptoms or fever.

And the contacts of contacts, all of the unknown variables...it remains to be seen if what happens in Dallas stays in Dallas.

edit on 8-10-2014 by drwill because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: dreamingawake
Now it's stated that? He's a Dallas County Sheriffs Deputy who had contact with the deceased patient.

News is saying he was serving the family in quarantine and that he didn't have direct contact with patient zero. There could be a 'fog of war' thing going on right now. Different information coming out.

But the thing is he went into a clinic instead of just calling 911 and getting picked up at his own home. Now the ebola watch umbrella is even bigger ...

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

FOX now saying they are being told the new possible case did NOT have contact with Duncan, but did say he had recently arrived from West Africa...sheesh...which is it folks...

Des

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: kosmicjack
When the CDC makes a statement like that, I get scared and angry--two useless reactions, of course.
Note to self: Buy more water and pop=top Ravioli.

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 03:09 PM
link   

I sure would like to hear from that judge who transported the family and bragged about how safe he was, now. Also, hear what his family thinks about that! The deputies were told that all was safe. Do we know whether this is one of the deputies standing guard at complex or one of the other ones who assisted in their moving?

Edit add: too slow typing...you answered my question above.
edit on 10 8 2014 by CynConcepts because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Destinyone

Changing situation on the ground and everyone fighting to get the word out first ... gonna be a lot of stuff out there.

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Okay ... someone get that CDC director off the podium. He's just going on and on with the talking points instead of telling us exactly what is going on in Dallas.

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: new_here

I could LITERALLY scream.

How many people at the Dallas State fair were contaminated? The big Street fairs and hug fests that the Judge deemed as a safe place to show the world how fearless and brave Dallas is?

Arg!!!

link   
If they want to contain it now, they need to shut down all travel to and from Dallas, and also start running people through quarantine that enter our country.

That would never work, though, since TPTB refuse to secure our borders.

Whether this was by design or accident, it definitely will reduce a goodly portion of the population worldwide before it's over.

We have some very sad, heartbreaking days ahead I'm afraid.

link   
I wonder how Judge Clay Jenkins is feeling right now? He also went into that apartment, didn't he? With zero protective gear. And took some deputies in there with him, if I recall correctly.

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 03:13 PM
link   
You can't be serious?!! I work in Frisco literally 5 minutes away and my brother lives there, too!! Is there more information??!

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: JustMike
Ha! Don't want to LMAO, but I can't help it!
I'd almost forgotten about his infamous shirt.

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Person in Frisco, Texas, ambulance is an employee with the Dallas County Sheriff's Office who was in Thomas Eric Duncan's apartment - @NBCDFW

One would think he would have contacted a hospital or called 911 rather than going into a clinic. He very well could have exposed everyone in that entire clinic.

edit on 8-10-2014 by MrLimpet because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 03:15 PM
link   
This is bad, bad, bad! Dang it! I was hoping (but not expecting) things wouldn't get like this.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join