It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 TRUTH GOES NUCLEAR: Massive Download In Progress . . . It’s Time to Wake Up!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: AgentSmith

Wrong, in my experience at least the people I've met in real life that go with the conspiracies hard core style are actually the uneducated ones that try to be clever - but fail.

Ouch! You took out 90% of the people on ATS with that post. Myself included.

However you are spot on in your points.

In my own world experience of in home cumsumer repair work you are factually correct.
The people with the greatest skill set in life have the smallest televisions and the most basic computer setups. They don't Xbox. Their houses are spartan in furnishings. Meaning zero clutter and no un needed trinkets sitting around. Plus they don't have the time to bother with the drivel on ATS.

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: AgentSmith

originally posted by: Flatcoat
Would that be the famous "Piledriver" theory? You know, the one where the top 15% of the building crushes the remaining 85% of undamaged structure below it into dust...and then crushes itself when it reaches the ground..that "theory"? I'd love to see a physical experiment demonstrating that whopper..not just a few equations and a couple of 2 dimensional diagrams.....

A perfect example of where some people oversimplify what happened. Here's a little clue - they weren't solid objects.
You can't do 'basic math' treating them as such. There were many complex forces at work and you have to take into consideration the properties of the individual components of the building and the way it was constructed.

Clue noted though not necessary...unless, of course, you were being patronizing..? You can dazzle with "complex mathematics" all you like, but unless you can reproduce the theory through experimentation, it will always remain just a highly implausible theory.

Eta. Video of the event disproves his theory right off the bat, without having to pick up a calculator.
edit on 9-10-2014 by Flatcoat because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Flatcoat

You can dazzle with "complex mathematics" all you like, but unless you can reproduce the theory through experimentation, it will always remain just a highly implausible theory.

That's like saying . . . .
"Don't bother me with science! I can see the sun revolving around the Earth with my eyes."

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: samkent
a reply to: Flatcoat

You can dazzle with "complex mathematics" all you like, but unless you can reproduce the theory through experimentation, it will always remain just a highly implausible theory.

That's like saying . . . .
"Don't bother me with science! I can see the sun revolving around the Earth with my eyes."

No, you're right. The scientific method doesn't require experimentation...just some noddy with a crazy theory e.g. Bazant.

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Read this article. Very interesting!

www.collective-evolution.com...

Over 2200 Architects & Engineers Crush The ‘Official’ 9/11 Commission Report

edit on 10/9/2014 by sled735 because: add quoted message

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 05:44 PM
link   
This could be total internet lies but is someone going to start building with passports as they survived the fires when steel and concrete failed just a thought from the net

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: douglas5
This could be total internet lies but is someone going to start building with passports as they survived the fires when steel and concrete failed just a thought from the net

I was watching some 9/11 footage of NIST site, and was quite taken back by the commentary by the camera man and friends. The second tower had not even fallen yet and the radio was already broadcasting "Afghanistan" "Bin Laden"...

Almost forgot how streamline the whole problem-reaction-solution was.

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 01:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: MALBOSIA

I was watching some 9/11 footage of NIST site, and was quite taken back by the commentary by the camera man and friends. The second tower had not even fallen yet and the radio was already broadcasting "Afghanistan" "Bin Laden"...

Almost forgot how streamline the whole problem-reaction-solution was.

Funny how they always know in advance isn't it?

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 01:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tedgoat
Funny how they always know in advance isn't it?

It is certainly true that on 9/11 the BBC broadcast that WTC7 had collapsed when it was still standing. Then the satellite transmission seemed to cut out mysteriously when the correspondent was still talking. Then Richard Porter admitted in his blog last year that the BBC had lost those key tapes of BBC World News output from the day.

So is that proof that we at the BBC are part of a huge sinister conspiracy or is there a simpler explanation?

The mystery of the missing tapes didn't last that long. One very experienced film librarian kindly agreed to have another look for us one night. There are more than a quarter of a million tapes just in the Fast Store basement at Television Centre. The next morning I got a call to say the tapes had been found. They'd just been put back on the wrong shelf - 2002 rather than 2001. Not so sinister after all.

What about the incorrect reporting of the collapse of Tower 7? Having talked to key eyewitnesses who were actually at Ground Zero that day it is clear that, as early as midday, the fire service feared that Tower 7 might collapse. This information then reached reporters on the scene and was eventually picked up by the international media.

The internet movie Loose Change has been viewed by more than 100 million people according to its makers and it asks this question in the latest film release: "Where did CNN and the BBC get their information especially considering the building was still standing directly behind their reporters?"

It turns out that the respected news agency Reuters picked up an incorrect report and passed it on. They have issued this statement:

"On 11 September 2001 Reuters incorrectly reported that one of the buildings at the New York World Trade Center, 7WTC, had collapsed before it actually did. The report was picked up from a local news story and was withdrawn as soon as it emerged that the building had not fallen."

I put this to the writer and director of Loose Change, Dylan Avery. I asked whether he believed the BBC was part of the conspiracy. Given the question his film had posed about the BBC I was surprised by Dylan's response: "Of course not, that's ludicrous. Why would the BBC be part of it?"

He added candidly: "I didn't really want to put that line in the movie."

And the reason the interview with the BBC correspondent, Jane Standley, ended so abruptly? The satellite feed had an electronic timer, which cut out at 1715 exactly.

www.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 02:03 AM
link   
a reply to: AgentSmith

I heard that Dylan Avery changed his story on a few things after he was 'gotten at' by some agency guys. I'll try to find the info on that. But as far as the BBC are concerned? They are just another Propaganda outlet used to spread the lies that the controllers want us to hear and see.

The BBC have screwed up many times including on 77 when they actually reported the truth about what happened to the Muslims that were accused of perpetrating the London Underground bombings. They reported that 3 out of the 4 'Suicide Bombers' were shot dead by Police outside the HSBC building in Canary Wharf later that afternoon. They only aired the report once after someone picked up on the fact that Suicide Bombers cannot resurrect themselves after blowing themselves up on 3 tube trains and 1 bus then be shot dead later.

They also screwed up by showing video footage of bodies in a hanger saying it was the result of Assad and his forces in the Homs massacre in Syria 2011. The footage was actually bodies in a hanger in Iraq 2003. There are countless other screw ups by the BBC that just go to show that they are following the Propaganda disinfo script to make the people believe in the lies to agree to the atrocities the Authorities are about to make and are making..........Yada yada yada!

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 02:53 AM
link   

i knew there was a better building material out there.....now the big question is how much does that make my passports worth ?

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 03:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: sled735
Read this article. Very interesting!

www.collective-evolution.com...

Over 2200 Architects & Engineers Crush The ‘Official’ 9/11 Commission Report

I don't want you all to miss this. I think it got skipped over.

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 03:38 AM
link   
a reply to: sled735

Had a look. Thanks!

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Tedgoat

this lot of peado lovers you mean .

good video about 7/7

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 09:26 PM
link   
a reply to: douglas5

Utterly idiotic thought. Earthworms survived the break up of the Space Shuttle Columbia. Want to build a spaceship out of them?

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 09:27 PM
link   

No, we didn't miss it. Most of us have known about Richard Gage and his....lies...for a long time. We just ignore him...and people that believe him.

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 01:14 AM
link   
a reply to: cardinalfan0596

Yeah yeah yeah. Like the official story lies. We have also known about them for a long time.

I like Richard Gage and his research. Who said he was lying?

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Tedgoat

Several thousand architects and engineers. There are far more who disagree with him than agree.

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: cardinalfan0596

No, we didn't miss it. Most of us have known about Richard Gage and his....lies...for a long time. We just ignore him...and people that believe him.

Who is "we" ?

You and your two friends?....

I know that the OS'ers like to make it sound like the world is on the side of the official story, and the CT'ers are isolated and alone. Truth is though CTers are the social types that actually have friends unlike the OS'ers that cannot tolerate ANYTHING beyond what is dictated by the MSM.

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tedgoat
a reply to: cardinalfan0596

Yeah yeah yeah. Like the official story lies. We have also known about them for a long time.

I like Richard Gage and his research. Who said he was lying?

He doesn't do research. Cuz he doesn't need to. All he needs to do to keep his travel junket alive is to repeat the lies of other, more, ummm, creative members of the truth movement.

IOW, just repeat what truthers want to hear.

About the only thing he's gotten right is the date.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join