It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 TRUTH GOES NUCLEAR: Massive Download In Progress . . . It’s Time to Wake Up!

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: MALBOSIA
a reply to: lexyghot

If you are serious about trying to sway people, you should check out a helpful book on the matter.

'How To Win Friends And Influence People'.

Chapter One: Don't criticise.

You're an activist, unworthy of respect.

I will criticize ans ridicule you at every opportunity.

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 04:00 PM
link   
My, such devotion to rational public dialogue!

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 04:53 PM
link   

I find you highly disrespectful to certain members.....especially those who go against the official theory.
Why is it, you and others who believe the official theory feel they have to talk down or make remarks against people who oppose your beliefs ?

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 12:06 AM
link   
a reply to: lambros56

He can say what he wants. I don't give a Monkeys!

He's an Activist too. Always pushing the Official Story and trying to claim it is truth. Is it? Nope!

Why do I think that? Because the evidence doesn't add up. The Motive does not add up. The After effect as in what has happened since does however. More Freedom's taken away from the people. More innocent people slaughtered at the expense of the Petrodollar!!

And subsequently because of 9/11 a never ending War On Terror. And all this was preplanned! That's what the OS 'Truther Activists' don't get.

If you have a practice run and plan of an attack it stands to reason later on when the exact same scenario unfolds and becomes real it was you that did it in the first place. America loves doing the False Flag blame game.

Look in the document entitled 'Project For A New American Century' for that all telling quote in September 2000 "absent some catastrophic catalyzing event – like a new Pearl Harbor." Granted, that could be something innocent but not even a day went by after the attack when Bush Jnr said on the Telly 'This was our New Pearl Harbour!!

The 9/11 Myths site fobs it off as something else to try to dissuade you from thinking the PNAC quote and or document had anything to do with 9/11. But as usual these OS Truther Activists are wrong. The world is not so innocent and is not made of Milk and Honey!!

Plus all those experts in their thousands would disagree with the Official Story!

patriotsquestion911.com...

More than half the people in America believe 9/11 was an inside job.

All these experts and all these people kinda put a spanner in the works for the Official Story!

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 06:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Tedgoat. Try reading the PNAC document. Especially the part about how our military was still a slug it out with the Soviet Union type military ill-suited for the type of warfare we were like to face in the new century, and that the nation would not be willing to spend the money necessary to transform the military absent a cataclysmic event (Pearl Harbor). And, the military still isn't. So, if that was indeed the "plan" and the "bad guys" who carried it out, were in charge for eight years, and we STILL have not transformed the military then they failed miserably.

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 07:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: cardinalfan0596
a reply to: Tedgoat. Try reading the PNAC document. Especially the part about how our military was still a slug it out with the Soviet Union type military ill-suited for the type of warfare we were like to face in the new century, and that the nation would not be willing to spend the money necessary to transform the military absent a cataclysmic event (Pearl Harbor). And, the military still isn't. So, if that was indeed the "plan" and the "bad guys" who carried it out, were in charge for eight years, and we STILL have not transformed the military then they failed miserably.

I have read it. I have a copy of it. Do you?

And besides in light of what has happened after 9/11 things for them have been progressing. Albeit a bit slower than they expected. They didn't figure on a bigger majority of the people seeing through their False Flags and slowing their mission for their New World Order down. Some people are awake to their BS and people like you are not.

No they haven't failed. Not yet!

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 07:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Tedgoat. Yes, I do have a copy and apparently you have not been paying attention to the state of the military today. It is about as far from the PNAC idea you can get. Again, fail.

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 08:22 AM
link   

General Wesley Clark: 7 countries in 5 years.

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: MALBOSIA

Let's see....five years would be 2006. It's 2014, and, so far, what Mr. Clark had to say, really has not come to pass has it? Not to mention, Gen Clark, was a political animal who had very little respect from those of us outside the Pentagon. Of course, he spews on about how a general just pulled him to the side and spewed about classified plans and you swallow everything he said. Paging Mr. Barnum.....
edit on 29-11-2014 by cardinalfan0596 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Salander
My, such devotion to rational public dialogue!

Activists lie, or are not interested in any truth.

There can be zero rational discourse with them.

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: lambros56

I find you highly disrespectful to certain members.....especially those who go against the official theory.
Why is it, you and others who believe the official theory feel they have to talk down or make remarks against people who oppose your beliefs ?

I talk down to activists, those that are obviously lying or are not interested if what they are repeating a lie,

rational discussion is possible with those that make honest statements.

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

originally posted by: Shiloh7
I knew israel was involved becaujse of the tales of no jewish people

Good grief, why do you believe racist truther sites without any checking of the facts?

web.archive.org...://usinfo.state.gov/media/Archive/2005/Jan/14-260933.html

Trying to stay objective about your post but your link doesn't work and I'm wondering why you referred to truther sites as racist?

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 12:59 PM
link   

a reply to: MALBOSIA

Let's see....five years would be 2006. It's 2014, and, so far, what Mr. Clark had to say, really has not come to pass has it? Not to mention, Gen Clark, was a political animal who had very little respect from those of us outside the Pentagon. Of course, he spews on about how a general just pulled him to the side and spewed about classified plans and you swallow everything he said. Paging Mr. Barnum.....

And you have eaten every bit of BS given to you from a dirty administration and MSM entertainment. You live in a fantasy world.

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: MALBOSIA Nope. Not even close.

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: lambros56

because they know better, and we are dumb.

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: RoScoLaz4 8 times out of 10, it is a truther that fires the first shot.

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Actually it's the Government that fires the first Cruise Missile!!

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 03:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Tedgoat
Well, since no cruise missiles were used that day, it is hard to see where your post fits in. But, here is some history for you. The "mainstream" truth movement first talked about cruise missiles over ten years ago, claiming that the engine section found at the Pentagon was from a cruise missile. When it was shown that the damage was too extensive to be from a cruise, and that the engine piece was too big to have been from a cruise missile, then they started mentioning that it had to have been either a Navu A-3 Skywarrior or an Air Force RQ-4 Global Hawk that hit the Pentagon. Then when they realized there was no way it could have been those either, they dropped their ideas about it. Only misinformed folks still claim cruise missile.

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 03:22 AM
link   

a reply to: Tedgoat
Well, since no cruise missiles were used that day, it is hard to see where your post fits in. But, here is some history for you. The "mainstream" truth movement first talked about cruise missiles over ten years ago, claiming that the engine section found at the Pentagon was from a cruise missile. When it was shown that the damage was too extensive to be from a cruise, and that the engine piece was too big to have been from a cruise missile, then they started mentioning that it had to have been either a Navu A-3 Skywarrior or an Air Force RQ-4 Global Hawk that hit the Pentagon. Then when they realized there was no way it could have been those either, they dropped their ideas about it. Only misinformed folks still claim cruise missile.

Well in that case you cannot claim it was a Plane either. There is no concrete evidence!

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 03:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Tedgoat. Other than a 757's landing gear, remains of the RB-211 engines, other serialized parts, and finally the remains of the passengers/crew known to have been on board Flight 77....ALL being found at the Pentagon....you are right I have no concrete evidence. I have steel reinforced concrete, backed by three inches of armor plate all wrapped in a Kevlar blanket....evidence.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join