It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 TRUTH GOES NUCLEAR: Massive Download In Progress . . . It’s Time to Wake Up!

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Salander

Oh, I cannot wait to hear just how many people you think were in on this. You obviously have some strong beliefs about what happened, so, lets hear the "plan". Show use some of the wiring necessary to initiate the destruction of two skyscrapers that ran from WTC 7 to WTC 1 and 2. Surely one of the people working in those three buildings took photos as they stepped over the bundled wiring that ran across the grounds from one building to the next.....

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: cardinalfan0596

I have no opinion as to whether wiring was involved or not. I know that wireless systems of all sorts are available today, from sound stage equipment and much much more.

We do know that the towers had "maintenance projects" ongoing for months or even years prior to 2001. That is an easy and logical cover for preparing the buildings for destruction.

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 08:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Salander

I have no opinion as to whether wiring was involved or not. I know that wireless systems of all sorts are available today, from sound stage equipment and much much more.

We do know that the towers had "maintenance projects" ongoing for months or even years prior to 2001. That is an easy and logical cover for preparing the buildings for destruction.

Maintenance at the WTC complex was 24/7. Planting explosives could easily be hidden behind standard procedures. Whether that is what happened is impossible to prove but whether it was possible, there is no doubt.

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: MALBOSIA
Planting explosives could easily be hidden behind standard procedures.

How did they smuggle the tonnes of explosives needed past the bomb sniffing dogs?
How did they plant the tonnes of explosives without anyone noticing?

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 07:52 AM
link   

And by mentioning wireless, you complicate your theory greatly. Depending on a wireless system in the RF hell of Manhattan would be idiotic, not to mention too big a chance of it being set off early by mistake.

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 07:53 AM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

(be ready for the "the bomb sniffing dogs were removed" garbage. almost guaranteed)

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Ok here's a little info for you!

How could the security apparatus of the World Trade Center Complex, which was presumably highly sophisticated after the 1993 bombing, allow or not notice the laying of the explosives that supposedly felled the buildings? Well, upon investigating this security apparatus at the WTC, we quickly stumble into the fact that Marvin Bush, George W.'s younger brother, was a principal in a company called Securacom (now Stratesec), the very company in charge of security at the WTC in 2001. Again, it is important to note that the author is not making this up. "Marvin P. Bush, the president's younger brother, was a principal in a company called Securacom that provided security for the World Trade Center, United Airlines, and Dulles International Airport." And not to be outdone by this fact, we also learn that "from 1999 to January of 2002 (Marvin and George W.'s cousin) Wirt Walker III was the company's CEO."

That this stunning, remarkable fact is not front-page news in every newspaper in the country is a mystery I cannot answer, nor solve. That there were well documented power outages and swaths of whole floor shutdowns and evacuations in the weeks leading up to 9/11, perfect opportunities to carry up and plant necessary explosives under the guise of 'maintenance' and/or 'retrofitting' work, only fuels well-placed suspicions. In a People magazine article, Ben Fountain, 42, a financial analyst with Fireman's Fund who worked on the 47th floor of the South Tower, confirmed these evacuations by saying, "How could they let this happen? They knew this building was a target. Over the past few weeks we'd been evacuated a number of times, which is unusual. I think they had an inkling something was going on."

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Tedgoat

And here is more reality for you

Securacom, was a contractor charged with installing security systems at the WTC. They were excused from their contract when they were unable to fulfill their duties as the primary contractor and ended up as a subcontractor to another company. They were NEVER in charge of WTC security, that was handled by the Port Authority Police Department and the WTC Security Department headed by former FBI Agent John O'Neill.

As for Securacom, Marvin Bush left the board of directors in the summer of 2000, before his brother was the GOP nominee for President, and Wirt Walker, is absolutely no relation to the Bush family. That was a lie promoted by Margie Burns long ago, and one that she stepped back from almost ten years ago.

Again, try reality for once.

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tedgoat

That is NOT info, but just another silly made up truther story. Care to back it up with some facts?

You seem to have fallen for every truther silly story ever told!

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

That is NOT info, but just another silly made up truther story. Care to back it up with some facts?

Activists don't care if they lie. Nor are they concerned if what they repeat is a lie.

It's all in the name of their "cause", so anything is ok...

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: lexyghot

originally posted by: hellobruce

Activists don't care if they lie. Nor are they concerned if what they repeat is a lie.

It's all in the name of their "cause", so anything is ok...

Did this site come up when you googled "OS cheerleader squad"?

You have not posted on anything that does not have to do with 9/11.

Just curious, why are you here?

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 11:59 PM
link   

I read the 9/11 myths article. There are lots of Ifs and Buts because they are not sure as to what they are saying is correct. They are speculating. Just as the Conspiracy regarding this company is speculating.

Wikipedia says this:

Stratesec (formerly known as Securacom and Burns and Roe Securacom) was a security company founded in 1987 and based out of Woodcliff Lake, New Jersey.[1] The company went public on October 2, 1997 on the American Stock Exchange[2] and was delisted in 2002.

So who is right and who is wrong?

Ex FBI Agent John O'Neill was the head of Security at the WTC, he died in the attack.

I still get the feeling that all this is just speculation. But I will say this. Marvin Bush was indeed on the board of directors of Stratesac until June 2000. So the information I posted is partly wrong.

Again, try reality for once.

It's not a case of trying reality. It's a case of getting the right information.

But the security Drills and Evacuations are true. Lot's of people have corroborated that fact!
edit on 26-11-2014 by Tedgoat because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: MALBOSIA

Just curious, why are you here?

Just like you, I am here to discuss evidence about 9/11, and the likelihood that the events were a result of an inside job.

Unlike you, however, I don't see any evidence of that. So I am here to dispel the myths that truthers espouse.

There is so much wrong information being repeated by truthers, and I see the opportunity to try and educate truthers. Only a few here are what I consider to be what I classify as "activists". That is, knowingly or unknowingly repeating lies in the name of their cause. These would be the ones that claim no planes, cruise missles, nukes, etc. They are not worth much serious debate, cuz they are worthless, and realistically, are worthy of not much more than ridicule. Heck, even many truthers realize their worthlessness and shun them.

Others just seem to not have much knowledge about things, and use faulty logic processes to come to their conclusions about 9/11. These would be the people that say things like how they can't understand how they collapse times were so short so it must have been an inside job. Or that they can't understand how a plane could penetrate the towers and so it must have been special planes so it must have been an inside job. These people at least worth an effort an effort.

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: lexyghot

FWIW, for years I believed the official story. That, mostly because I was abysmally ignorant of certain facts.

Then, as one educates oneself regarding the events of the day, and subsequent events, the intellectually honest and curious person will come to the conclusion that he was duped, that the official story is a hoax.

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 04:21 PM
link   

If you had truly educated yourself with the facts, then you would not be posting the things you have been. It really is that simple.

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Tedgoat

No, it isn't speculation. Securacom had NOTHING to do with running security at the WTC complex. Nada, zilch, zero, NOTHING.

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 06:55 PM
link   

If you are serious about trying to sway people, you should check out a helpful book on the matter.

'How To Win Friends And Influence People'.

Chapter One: Don't criticise.

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Quite the contrary. The more facts one considers, the more apparent it is that the official narrative is nonsense.

For example consider the matter of molten steel at WTC. It was there for 90 days, covered by all media, seen by many and photographed by many.

It is IMPOSSIBLE that such molten metal could have been created by office fires, yet that was the finding of the government agency NIST.

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 10:01 AM
link   
And then you confuse things.

Molten steel, not likely. Molten metals (zinc, aluminum, copper etc) yes. Metals with a lower melting point in a burning debris pile being fed fresh air through the subway tunnels at the bottom.

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Salander

FWIW, for years I believed the official story. That, mostly because I was abysmally ignorant of certain facts.

Then, as one educates oneself regarding the events of the day, and subsequent events, the intellectually honest and curious person will come to the conclusion that he was duped, that the official story is a hoax.

No. If you believe conspiracy theories, then you haven't learned a thing.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join