It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Great Pyramid And Sphinx, The Lies And Deceptions

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2004 @ 06:25 PM
link   

And he carried me away in the spirit to a great and high mountain, and shewed me that "Great City", the Holy Jerusalem, descending out of heaven from God, Having the glory of God: and her light was like unto �A Stone� most precious, even like a jasper stone, clear as crystal; And the City had a wall great and high, and had twelve gates, and at the gates twelve angels, and names written thereon, which are the names of the twelve tribes of the children of Israel:

A city decending from the skies made of a material hard as stone but reflacting light and looks like a metaloid....
sounds to me as a space ship. city big spaceship decending from space.

one of many clues of aliens in the bible.

well maybe we will see this ship land in 2012

posted on Dec, 17 2004 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Sounds a bit like Atlantis... But that could just be me, if they had technology to shoot nukes at each other, then they probally knew how to build flying cities??

posted on Dec, 17 2004 @ 09:27 PM
link   
This was not a UFO, it was just what it said it was "A CITY"
It has streets, Gates, Walls and people live there.
This city is square and each side is equal to 1400 Miles, I don't think they make UFO'S that large.

And he carried me away in the spirit to a great and high mountain, and shewed me that "Great City", the Holy Jerusalem, descending out of heaven from God, Having the glory of God: and her light was like unto �A Stone� most precious, even like a jasper stone, clear as crystal; And the City had a wall great and high, and had twelve gates, and at the gates twelve angels, and names written thereon, which are the names of the twelve tribes of the children of Israel:

15 And he that talked with me had a golden reed to measure the city, and the gates thereof, and the wall thereof.
16 And the city lieth foursquare, and the length is as large as the breadth: and he measured the city with the reed , twelve thousand furlongs( 1400 Miles ) . The length and the breadth and the height of it are equal.
17 And he measured the wall thereof, an hundred and forty and four cubits, according to the measure of a man, that is, of the angel.
18 And the building of the wall of it was of jasper: and the city was pure gold, like unto clear glass.
19 And the foundations of the wall of the city were garnished with all manner of precious stones.
21 And the twelve gates were twelve pearls; every several gate was of one pearl: and the street of the city was pure gold , as it were transparent glass.
22 And I saw no temple therein: for the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are the temple of it.

posted on Dec, 18 2004 @ 01:29 AM
link   

And the city lieth foursquare, and the length is as large as the breadth: and he measured the city with the reed , twelve thousand furlongs( 1400 Miles ) . The length and the breadth and the height of it are equal.

Soooooo! Now we have a city that is 1,960,000 sq. miles!! (Just a wee bit larger than Nashville at 502 sq. miles). 1400 miles high...hmmmmm...must be a little oxygen-deficient up at the top. Must be where the politicians live

18 And the building of the wall of it was of jasper: and the city was pure gold, like unto clear glass.
19 And the foundations of the wall of the city were garnished with all manner of precious stones.
21 And the twelve gates were twelve pearls; every several gate was of one pearl: and the street of the city was pure gold , as it were transparent glass.

A city like that must have cost a pretty penny! 1,960,000 sq. miles (not to mention 1400 miles high) of gold, precious gems and pearls!

posted on Dec, 18 2004 @ 09:47 AM
link   
"In The Beginning God Created The Heavens And The Earth"

I don't think that the City is larger than the Earth, so God would not have any problem creating it.

What King Solomon built was a scaled down version of this City, the City is called "New Jerusalem" for it will replace the Jerusalem of Old that King Solomon built on the Giza Plateau.

posted on Jan, 22 2005 @ 09:41 PM
link   
My Dear brother, you are on the right track.

love Steven Joseph Christopher

[edit on 26-1-2005 by Byrd]

posted on Jan, 23 2005 @ 06:42 PM
link   
if you are all so right..then tell me,what new information was found not long ago under the spinx.project wa funded by a doctor..when the info was found the goverment took ovr and sent the doctor and team away...
for it needed to be kept secret not to burst our fragile bubbles of perceptions....take everything with a grain of salt...

posted on Jan, 24 2005 @ 01:41 AM
link   
Rober Schoch, geologist, has convincingly shown that the vertical water erosion on the Sphinx is strong evidence that it is at least 5 000 years older than currently taught, minimum. More realistically, 7 to 9 000 years older. The head is too small, which suggests that the face was carved at a later time. The repairs made to it are as old as the age of the Pharoah allegedly responsible for building it. Probably, the pharoahs merely repaired the Sphinx, and did not build it.
The Great Pyramid is so exceptional in its precise alignment, intricate design, and puzzling logistics of construction as to be far, far beyond the capabilities of the copper tools and wooden wedges of the 4th dynasty.

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 10:46 AM
link   
No One can "Prove" the building date of the Great Pyramid. It is "Assumed" to be anywhere from 1000-10500 years old. I have dealt with the things which can be "Proven" the Math of The Building. King Solomon had saws that were used to cut the stone blocks.

"1Ki 7:9 All these were of costly stones, according to the measures of hewed stones, sawed with saws,(Proves that King Solomon had saws that would cut stone blocks) within and without, even from the foundation unto the coping, and so on the outside toward the great court.
("According to the MEASURES of hewed stones shows that "EVERY" stone was precisely measured, just like those of the Great Pyramid) "

King Solomon also had an "Abundance" of diamonds and other stones that were used on the saw blades.

The "Math" encoded in the measurements of the Great Pyramid prove that God had to reveal this information to who ever built the Great Pyramid. There is no way any man could come up with some of the measurements by his own merits.

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 11:52 AM
link   
You are incorrect about 1Kings 7:9. This is inrefernce to the court of the Lord's house. It had 3 rows of stone.

blessings
Steve

[edit on 26-1-2005 by Byrd]

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Lastday Prophet... for one, I just have to say that for a person who seems to have such a profound love for God, the tongue on you, and words you use, all make you sound like the pure imbodiment of evil. I could say this 666 times, and by using your logic, it will eventually prove that you are Satan himself..

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Christ_v2
Lastday Prophet... for one, I just have to say that for a person who seems to have such a profound love for God, the tongue on you, and words you use, all make you sound like the pure imbodiment of evil. I could say this 666 times, and by using your logic, it will eventually prove that you are Satan himself..

His zeal is very good. He just needed a little guidance.
Steve

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 05:07 AM
link   
Dear group,

I found the initial post intriguing..a bit dated and more than alittle too confident ..but intriguing nonetheless.
I posted a link on a seperate thread here on ATS which is the transcript of the BBC's Horizon program about the faked Solomon Stone....and in that article, as in dozens of others to be found on scholarly sites..it is clearly stated that to date no physical evidence of King Solomon has been found anywhere in the niddle-east..and most certainly not in Israel.

How Solomon got mixed in with the Egyptian pyramid I do not know but it seems folks like to wander down logical tangents until they invariably end up so far off base that no one knows what we're really discussing anymore.
I agree the pyramids are far older than the established and fiercely defended view..and that the technology alone speaks of familiarity with concepts and skills that must have been delivered and not invented by the ancients.

But I think the original poster missed the point of the pyramid proper...it is meant to mark more than the rise and fall of sirius over the horizon..more than to mark the procession of constellations in any given solar year..and it was most certainly not a tomb for pharoahs. Tombs for pharoahs were, ans still are to be found in the valley of the kings....

I post this link to inspire conversation about the real idea of the pyramid and hopefully get us all back on track..that is if we really want to divine the mystery of the ancients..and the reason for building the Giza structures.
www.inquiring-mines.com...

I might also remind you that the ancient pyramids where tiled..white tile and would probably have provided a running pool of water in the morning as the dew collected and ran down the sides..that might have something to do with the water erosion noted by archaelogists...

For those of you who wish to chat about King Solomon ..as well as the meanings of numbers and measures used to descriibe temple archtitecture or the city of god descending from heaven like a crystal..may I please remind you that none of this is to be taken literally..the Bible is well known by all scholars to largely metaphorical and only to be understood as a 3D number, word and letter code which initiates used to convey concepts to each other while hiding the 'truth' from the common folk.
Thus the 'myth'of Solomon.

Here is something to keep in mind about the Bible, and in fact our present 'reality'..and that is Solomon's Seal..which you all know as the Star of David...the inverted triangles producing a 6 point star..
Whenever we see that sign we are supposed to be reminded of this simple but profound Truth: 'as above so below'.
Our word for horizon is 'Ofeq'..and that comes from the root word for 'revrse or opposite.[ efeq means opposite..afuq means upside down ]..and although to you the horizon is where earth meets sky, to us it is where things turn upside down ..or literally speaking, the line at where we step through the mirror.
Perhaps that will give the more scientifically minded among you reason to meditate..as it goes a long way to explain the quantum physics which confound so many...

Lastly, a word about UFO's...which the ancients described in great detail but with one limitation ...the vocabulary they had with which to describe higher or alien concepts.
Again i covered this on other threads..but the premise is that you can only use the words you know even if you are attempting to describe the previously unknown. American indians called trains 'iron horses'because they had no word nor concept of trains ...and to go running back shouting new words at people who had never seen a train would have been of no use whatsoever...so the scouts described trains as something made of metal and carrying people.. íron horses'...
So if you read of flying horses or flying dragons in ancient writings perhaps what you should be doing is thinking of conveyances that really did fly..and who would have such conveyances..eh?

That's my two cents for now..I thank you for your time and attention and look forward to any and all comments and questions..

-Sincerely
-Shai

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 05:46 AM
link   
Jewish propaganda, always trying to claim they did everything.....
Yes lastdayphophet you day have some tangible evidence, but this doesnt prove that king soloman built the Great Pyramids. As proven most of your mathematics are wrong, and alot of what you provide as evidence is from the bible....which is known for not being very reliable.

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 04:05 PM
link   

see Lastday, 3 rows....

[edit on 27-1-2005 by CyrusTheShepherd]

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Tombs for pharoahs were, ans still are to be found in the valley of the kings....

Not entirely correct. Pharohs of the New Kingdom ( 1575-332 BC ) were buried in the Vally of the Kings. This was done primarily as an attempt to safeguard the tombs from robbers.

However pyramids were used as tombs in Egypt as far back as 2700 BC.

www.nationalgeographic.com...

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Donner

Tombs for pharoahs were, ans still are to be found in the valley of the kings....

Not entirely correct. Pharohs of the New Kingdom ( 1575-332 BC ) were buried in the Vally of the Kings. This was done primarily as an attempt to safeguard the tombs from robbers.

However pyramids were used as tombs in Egypt as far back as 2700 BC.

www.nationalgeographic.com...

Dear Doonerf,

Perhaps you misunderstood me...I am not sayimng Pharoahs weren't buried in pyramids..there are over 90 pyrmaida tombs in Egypt, none of them on the Giza plain. What I said was in relation to the GREAT pyramids like that of Khurfu & Cheops

No burial of a Pharaoh has ever been found in any of the pyramids in Egypt. The Great Pyramid of Khufu at Giza contains 2,300,000 blocks of stone, averaging 2.5 tons apiece. In AD820, the pyramid was broken into by digging a passageway through into the Grand Gallery from the north face. The pyramid was found to be empt
y !
We have found completely sealed rooms with sarcophagi.EMPTY.
No pharoah's have ever been buried in the GREAT PYRAMID[s] which seems strange given all the time and labour that went into what was supposedly 'a tomb'.

Now then, take away the 'tomb' idea and you have to look for alternatives..yes?

-Sincerely
-Shai

posted on Jan, 30 2005 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lastday Prophet

That is what they did with the Great Pyramid, They changed the borders of Jerusalem and Egypt to make it appear that the Pyramid is in Egypt when it actually is what was once called Jerusalem.

Lastday is right about this!

Although Solomon did not build the Great Pyramid. It existed before David captured the city. What Solomon DID build, however, was the house of God at Moriah, which is what we know as the Menkaure Pyramid.
My site goes into detail about this, and I've tried, to the best of my limited ability to placed biblical locations within the "Giza" complex. You can find it in the members directory.

sjc

[edit on 30-1-2005 by CyrusTheShepherd]

posted on Jan, 30 2005 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Here's another photo of what's left of the temple that Solomon once built.

posted on Jan, 30 2005 @ 08:10 PM
link   
You haven't explained why there are NO instances of Jewish script anywhere in the whole site.

And why every ancient record (including the engraving on the stone in the top chamber of the largest pyramid) are in Egyptian hieroglyphics and why the surrounding temples and everything else have ONLY Egyptian hieroglyphic and demotic writings.

Oh yes... and why the name of Kufu (the pharoah Cheops) is written in the top chamber. That doesn't translate as "Jehovah."

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join