It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are the American people being prepared for death and Chaos? [Contains Video]

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: glend
It seems NWO don't want no stinkin american flag but welcomes religion as long as your God of choice has horns. Its wars between terrorism and freedom but the fascist rulers this world are not siding with our freedoms.

The US government is fighting for a one world government. You cant boost the Stars and stripes if you are a front ruinner for world unity. Your Government only want you to flag on specific dates and occasions, then you have to take it Down.

The US government is not against the Flag or the US. Its just that they have set them selvs a goal.

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesmokingman

originally posted by: MonkeyFishFrog
Not buying it.

Though I do love it when anti-Obamaers throw in his middle name "Hussein" whenever they want to make him seem more threatening and foreign. Hussein is arabic for good.

And Obama is BAD for America.
By the way, I like to ask this to all Obama supporters: Name ONE positive thing he did for the US.....go ahead, I will wait

No point in answering this loaded question because what folks like me consider to be positive things, you would no doubt see as negatives.

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Fema camps

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 11:48 PM
link   
a reply to: miniatus

This is where everyone is missing the plot. These outrageous conspiracy theories like the horns above obama, or the date 09/11/2001 in the movie Big Lomboski, or the expiration date 09/11/2001 in The Matrix etc. are not complex conspiracies by men. They are subliminal sugestions to men through the great evil one old scratch. We are being set up for the ultimate battle. The dark one controls evil people through they're own ideas. It is a form of possession and the level of control depends on how far down the road to damnation you have traveled.
edit on 020149America/Chicago23u9Seppm9 by LoneGunMan because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join