It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are the American people being prepared for death and Chaos? [Contains Video]

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Amerika.
Land of the free.
Home of the Stasi.

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 02:10 PM
link   
CAVALRY operates in CHAOS we vets got this folks. OUR FORCE backs the Constitution and has MORE EXPERTS to call upon.
TOO bad some back them but when they show they are ugly TOO maybe folks will WAKE up and we can get this show on the road.
But unfortunately THEY HAVE TO DO A BIG INCIDENT FIRST and then black out the area. You will see things happen then.

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: miniatus

Ummm....and of course that might be true if his name hadn't been......wait for it.....Barry Soetoro...before it was Barack "the Hussein" Obama...

go figure?

YouSir

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Hey,

So, how's the Satanism in Australia?

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft Thank you sir for this great post! I just wish more folks would have focused on the actual points you were listing about relevant to how this country is changing...for the worse, and less about what name was mentioned. I feel like no matter the party, on many levels they are both the same faction and that is why so little ever changes for the better, no matter who takes office.

In just this month alone, the changes in this country have been astounding....let alone what has occurred in the last decade or 2...actually, longer then that. Everything seems bassackwards most of the time. One minute, you can't have a Nativity scene in town, next minute you are told when/if you can even mention you know who. Vets that return are not treated well relevant to their care and are seen as a "threat"...what?? We have so many rules and regulations and laws anymore and so many new agencies to enforce them. Like too many chiefs and not enough Indians anymore. Does one hand even know what the other is doing or are they all just out to harass and control the rest of us peons.

We have drones and satellites and "Intel", and NSA snoops and yet we are being told we are not safe. WTH? What are we paying all these dolts for then? We have open borders with little supervision yet citizens get TSA knuckle draggers to fondle our junk...with dirty gloves most of the time I might add...they pick their nose, scratch their bum and then examine us passengers. Geez.

I read somewhere in some kind of survey...that one is more likely to be killed by the police then by t*rrorists? What?

Too many drastic changes have been taking place way too fast. Today, some guy actually scaled the WH fence and got inside. What a fuss over that...yet, we have no knock raids for citizens and often to the wrong addy or to wrong identity. It goes on and on...your list is great and I can think of so much more that can be added and that is a shame. It shouldn't be this way.

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesmokingman

originally posted by: MonkeyFishFrog
Not buying it.

Though I do love it when anti-Obamaers throw in his middle name "Hussein" whenever they want to make him seem more threatening and foreign. Hussein is arabic for good.

And Obama is BAD for America.
By the way, I like to ask this to all Obama supporters: Name ONE positive thing he did for the US.....go ahead, I will wait

I thought he got 'Timmy' and 'Timmy' was bad for America wasn't he?

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Not buying it.

Though I do love it when anti-Obamaers throw in his middle name "Hussein" whenever they want to make him seem more threatening and foreign. Hussein is arabic for good.

Arabic for "Good".

Ironic isn't it.

But par for the course. He always talks in opposites.

His fumbling, stumbling and indecisiveness is all part of his malarkey.

Like all good illusions, if you watch a Master Magician pick up the prop he just dropped you've already been set up for the Reveal.

There isn't gonna be much satisfaction sitting in a deck chair and saying, "I told you so" as the ship goes down...

"It's easier to fool people than it is to convince them they've been fooled." - Mark Twain

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
a reply to: miniatus
-- snip --
I used his middle name because I know it pisses some people off.
-- snip --

Appropriate that it's just before last...

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Obama Refuses To Attend Opening Of D.C. Memorial Dedicated To Disabled Veterans

Organizers of the event were caught off guard when informed by the White House of the president’s decision this week and are hoping to receive an explanation from the White House as to why Obama will not be attending the ceremony, according to the source, who is involved with the memorial and was informed of the decision this week.

U.S. presidents have historically been on hand during dedication ceremonies for major memorials in D.C., including the Air Force memorial, the World War II memorial, the Vietnam War memorial, the Korean War memorial, and the Martin Luther King Jr. Memorial, which Obama attended and spoke at.

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: ImDaMan

originally posted by: thesmokingman

originally posted by: AnteBellum
a reply to: thesmokingman

Hold on. . . Wait, I got one!

He ended the war in the middle east!
Lol

Wow! Two full pages of replies, and not one of his supporters have answered my question...Thank you Miss Antebellum for your reply That was a great answer by the way...sure glad that we are out of the middle east

Military e-mails: Burial at sea of bin Laden followed Islamic procedures

(CNN) -- The burial at sea of Osama bin Laden after he was killed by Navy SEALs last year followed traditional Islamic procedures, according to newly released military e-mails, but less than a dozen "leadership" members aboard the Navy carrier where the service took place were informed of the burial.

"Traditional procedures for Islamic burial was followed," said one e-mail, adding, "The deceased's body was washed (ablution) then placed in a white sheet. The body was placed in a weighted bag. a military officer read prepared religious remarks, which were translated into Arabic by a native speaker. After the words were complete, the body was placed on a prepared flat board, tipped up, whereupon the deceased's body slid into the sea."
Quite an honor for such a "bad guy".

"Mission Accomplished"

I'll tell you, what?! The elite got b@lls. All up IN YOUR FACE.

SMH

Im sorry but I fail to find anything intelligible/intelligent in your reply....can you explain to me in "laymen" terms what point you are driving at? Many thanks

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: CornShucker

And another "opposite" for Obama is his name spelled backwards....

AMABO

first-person singular future active indicative of amō "I shall love" Amabo te. Please. ( literally: "I shall love you.") "I shall be fond of, I shall like" "I shall be under obligation to; I shall be obliged to" Amabo te. Please. ( literally: "I shall be obliged to you.")

"Obama" backwards in Latin

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 06:04 PM
link   
It is not a big deal. It will happen or not and i see no reason that if it happens why the rest of the world would be left out. Anyone that calls a barbque pit a barbie is just asking for it.

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: miniatus

I loved ATS.. but this is why I rarely show up here anymore.. it's loaded with far far far reaching things... always has been yes, but used to be there was a lot of good content mixed in.. now it's flooded with this sort of thing.. sorry mods, not hating...

And yes MonkeyFishFrog is right .. the MOMENT you see his middle name brought up you know exactly what the context is.. and it never fails...

You're suggesting they got the whole crew to set up this shot...... they lined up the curtains.. put him in the frame.. lined up the cameras... just to look like horns.... the motivation being?????? ... to be obvious? ... no.. it's just a thing ... and some people look for any "thing" to make a conspiracy point about.. either because they want hits on youtube.. OR .. they are paranoid .. this is just too much..

Sorry...
Personally I believe that pic was released by the WH press office as it never appears in any video I've seen. The angle it was taken at had to be just right to capture it as we see it. That would be a hoot now, wouldn't it?

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 06:42 AM
link   
Good questions - and no clear-cut answers. As I see it, ever since George W. was president (starting in 2000), and continuing thru Team Obama, the U.S. has built up a Citadel of Secrets that has absolutely NOTHING to do with National Security - and hasn't had for decades. It's all about the Power of the Secrets being.

We have put incompetent, corrupt people with agendas into high office and top Pentagon positions, and they are beholden to no one but their agendas. And their power comes from this Citadel of Secrets, even if they only have a sketchy idea what these secrets are. "War heroes" like McCain and John Kerry married heiresses, and suddenly John Kerry has $46 Million invested in defense contractors by 2010. Make him Sec. of State and guess what? He's now just a toadie for the Bilderberg Global Elitists whose real goal in the Mideast is getting their claws into a "proposed" gas/oil pipeline thru Syria, from the MidEast oil fields to Europe.

Under Team Obama we've had an explosion of Spec Ops in the military. The idea was good - send in small, ultra-trained teams to deal with foreign "problems" before they became a full-fledged war. But the reality was that we (and General Dempsey, head of the Joint Chiefs) have turned the American military into 50% Army - and so many different Spec Ops that we no longer know what they are all doing. It's well know our Spec Ops and/or ex-Spec Ops contractors had to hunt up and train a Syrian rebel force in 2010, in order to lay the groundwork for the a war with Syria for the Elitists to get their claws into Syria's "proposed" pipeline. And now even China and Russia are heralding their super-trained military Spec Ops.

So now we've suddenly got toughened and well-trained foreign rebel groups acting like Spec Ops. The ISIS is "water boarding" for God's Sake! And everyone wonders who trained them.... Hmmmmm.

www.thetoptens.com...
TOP TEN MOST WELL-TRAINED SPECIAL FORCES IN THE WORLD

www.businessinsider.com...
CHINESE SPEC OPS TRAINING
"For the past two years, Chinese special forces units have taken first place at the annual Warrior Competition in Jordan against 18 countries, including the US and Russia."

www.businessinsider.com...
RUSSIAN SPEC OPS TRAINING REGIME

Ever since 2000, our national elections have been rigged. Obama didn't win in 2012, despite the AP story the next day about millions of "lost" (stolen) votes. So our democracy no long works, and voting no longer puts the "people's choices" into Washington DC. Like this conflagration of Spec Ops, everything has devolved into small agenda-driven groups doing their own thing just for themselves and their agenda-mates.

I don't even know where to start to fix this mess. Do you?

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 07:08 AM
link   
a reply to: beezzer

"We can't be controlled if we aren't scared and subject to influence/intimidation/the illusion of safety."

Sounds good. So let me ask you: Did you fall for the latest "manipulation of the masses" test: the Ice Bucket Challenge? TPTB have come a long way since the Pet Rock. People have actually died taking this inane social media-driven "test" to see how fast we all jump to do something totally inane.

And have you followed all the steps Team Obama has taken since 2009 to enact a fascist government? He had to sign an Executive Order of a watered-down Shut-Down of the Internet in an (undefined) crises. And his plans for martial law thru militarized police, "group camps" and gun-bans were also unraveled by enough noisy and independent individuals.

So what did Team Obama do? Widen their grasp. Our military is now 50% Army under Joint Chiefs General Dempsey, amid dark tales of the best-and-brightest in all military branches fleeing to civilian life. And scandalous tales of soldiers/officers who want to re-up being subjected to "interrogation interviews" while being hooked up to lie detectors, and asked "Would you be willing to fire on American citizens?"

And amid an explosion of military Spec Ops, "someone" has also forged close ties with foreign Spec Ops, with rampant reports of Russian Spec Ops and trucks just driving into the U.S. across southern borders. Putin just threatened that Russian troops could be all over Europe in only 2 days. They're probably already hidden/stationed in the U.S. somewhere.

And downsizing the military for sequestration? A total joke. We have three secret military bases in Kuwait and a command center in Israel. And do you really think we're ever going to get out of Afghanistan - with their yearly Record Poppy Crops - feeding the CIA's global Drug Trade? We are now "MidEast Focused", budgets be damned.

And forget "recruitment limits". Letterkenny Army Depot in Pennsylvania is recruiting for "indirect fire infantry" thru Monster.com. And the Army was bidding for .50 caliber bullets and machine guns on fbo.gov just months before the "incident" of .50 caliber machine guns being fired FROM MEXICO over the Rio Grande, supposedly to cover the masses of illegals crossing the Rio Grande into Texas.

Wake up, Sheeple!

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 07:43 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

"... that is quite a disturbing summary ... "

Yes indeed. But if you break it down, look at the OP's examples of exactly how certain malicious Powers That Be are working overtime to destroy the independent, individualistic strength that is at the heart of America's Greatness - and always has been. It's all about chipping away at the basics of our strength, and creating hesitancy and doubt about what we have always held to be True.

~ Sudden attacks on flag-flying and saying the Pledge of Allegiance.

~ Suddenly embracing and trumpeting the fabulousness of certain dangerously unstable sub-populations that every Great Religion has condemned since the beginning of time.

~ Sudden attacks of all forms of religious Free Expression, while trumpeting the wonderfulness of Atheism.

~ And a Satanic Black Mass is being planned for Oklahoma. (Whether you believe in black magic or not, the idea is that all that negativity of evil people massing in one place does NOT bode well for that state, which is already being fractured by "fracking" for oil/gas. If Oklahoma City ends up below sea level - like New Orleans - it won't take a hurricane to drown it.)

~ The rich get richer as a bulwark against the idiocy and non-leadership of Team Obama, while nearly 50% of U.S. citizens are now in social service programs and/or paying no taxes. Mainly due to rampant unemployment, our disastrous public schools not teaching for the jobs now available in our tech-centric country, and Team Obama shoring up its voter base by shoveling everyone possible into Welfare, Disability and SS.

Where do we even start to turn all this mess around?

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Not buying it.

Just like Saddam, right?

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 01:24 PM
link   

A typical case of "editoritis".

People that suffer from this mental illness imagine some story-line, like "America is being taken over by Satan". Then they carefully copy-paste from the vast amounts of available materials on the Internet, removing the original contexts whenever possible and by carefully arranging the clips and providing a suggestive title for their video they replace the original contexts with their own - until they have clipped together a video that underwrites their storyline and suggests "proof". And because they themselves believe that anything that is broadcasted is true - they fall for their own story. Editorial masturbation.

Come on, folks. There is no substance to this. We all know it.

edit on 21-9-2014 by ForteanOrg because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 02:38 PM
link   

I think the "something" that is about to happen is that the Earths population is getting so high it is reaching the breaking point. There are already too many people, and finite resources. As the population increases it will get worse and worse until finally there will be a rebalancing by nature to reach equilibrium. At some point food and water will become a serious issue. We simply won't be able to sustain all the people being born in the next couple decades. Unfortunately long before that I think we will see a lot of warfare for dwindling resources.People who live in the resource rich areas will be targeted for destabilization and collapse to facilitate extraction of those resources with the least amount of resistance by the local populations. We are already starting to see this happen. TPTB know what is coming.

edit on 21-9-2014 by openminded2011 because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-9-2014 by openminded2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: ForteanOrg

"And because they themselves believe that anything that is broadcasted is true - they fall for their own story. Editorial masturbation."

Good example of journalistic obfuscation mixed with over-intellectualization of the subject. And I love your bombastic last line: "Come on, folks. There is no substance to this. We all know it." Oh really?

Well, one thing I do know is that you live in the Netherlands. And Bilderberg is headquartered in the Netherlands. And if I was so massive wealthy that I could globally meddle under the guise of "resource management," I'd probably be in a "Splendid" mood most of the time too.

maps.thefullwiki.org...
BILDERBERG GROUP

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join